How many of you have tried to improve yourselves?

salustio

BANNED
Is this the blupill section or not?

Self improvement is useful only if made with the sincere intent to serve the woman's need. We must be pleasant to see for the eyes of a holy femoid.

I prefer to show my great personality to foids because I am such a nice guy and foids only care about personality.

KickDaBucket

Lounge member
90 percent chance this is the case... I remember back in the 80s it was completely DIFFERENT!! In literally every way!
By the way, in MY case, I LOVE myself, and how I look, even if women do NOT!! Its against my very being to CHANGE myself to please someone else... Just cannot do it... Not in this lifetime or any other..
Were you not Professorpjp or something like that on .is? Your writing style and content rings a bell.

VagiCel

Hard to tell but in my case i don't have time/cash to go around in clubs or other places to socialize, i might not be the most beautiful guy on earth but i don't understand why i don't get a single match on these dating sites or why if i try to directly approach a girl i get instant rejection....
How many dating sites have you joined and how many women have you liked? Also, what do you say on your profile? Sometimes it’s better to say nothing than some things.

Leucosticte

Lounge member
How many of you self-proclaimed incels have tried to lose weight, get a haircut, get into dressing well and trying to be more social?
Being more social doesn't really help if you don't know how to game chicks; you can socialize with chicks all day but unless you know how to go for the bang, you'll end up just orbiting, since she generally is not going to be the one to try to escalate (unless she's fat/ugly and desperate, and even then, it'll be rare she's willing to be that forward).

sheidgeda

Femoid
Being more social doesn't really help if you don't know how to game chicks; you can socialize with chicks all day but unless you know how to go for the bang, you'll end up just orbiting, since she generally is not going to be the one to try to escalate (unless she's fat/ugly and desperate, and even then, it'll be rare she's willing to be that forward).
It seems like all of you think there is only one type of "chicks". There are women who are not like that, and who are also socially awkward.
Try joining various clubs that chads are usually a part of, such as a chess club. You will find many normal women there.

Leucosticte

Lounge member
It seems like all of you think there is only one type of "chicks". There are women who are not like that, and who are also socially awkward.
Try joining various clubs that chads are usually a part of, such as a chess club. You will find many normal women there.
You're not really responding to the main point, which is that regardless of how socially awkward the chick is, if a guy wants to get any pusѕy, he needs to go for the bang. If he has no idea how to go for the bang, he'll probably either try it in an ineffective way, or he just won't try at all.

Then of course there are guys who assume they can't get the bang even if they try it by the same methods that work for other men, so they let all kinds of opportunities pass them by.

Leucosticte

Lounge member
I disagree. If a girl sees that both of them are having a hard time, she might take a lead if she is interested.
There is no perfect way to make it work, it just happens if people are compatible.
She may take the lead, but it's rare, and it probably wouldn't be a really shy, socially awkward girl doing that. It depends on what you mean by socially awkward, though; that can be situational. So basically she would need to be in a situation where she's not feeling too socially awkward to approach him. Or she would need to find some way that she'd be comfortable with, e.g. putting a note in his locker or something, if she's not too worried about getting mocked/ridiculed for that. Or calling him up if she thinks that'll go well for her. Sometimes chicks already know the guy is interested, so then it's pretty safe to try to get with him.

The average socially awkward guy will not have that happen too many times in his lifetime, even if he goes out into social situations; more commonly, girls may make their interest known but he'll still need to go for the bang in order for it to happen. He'll need to be the one to create the opportunity for the bang to happen, by telling her to come to his place or whatever, and then trying to bang her.

sheidgeda

Femoid
She may take the lead, but it's rare, and it probably wouldn't be a socially awkward girl doing that. It depends on what you mean by socially awkward, though; that can be situational. So basically she would need to be in a situation where she's not feeling too socially awkward to approach him.

The average socially awkward guy will not have that happen too many times in his lifetime, even if he goes out into social situations; more commonly, girls may make their interest known but he'll still need to go for the bang in order for it to happen. He'll need to be the one to create the opportunity for the bang to happen, by telling her to come to his place or whatever, and then trying to bang her.
Yes, that's true most of the time, if you are only looking for a bang. But if you are looking for an actual relationship, sex in it does not have to be initiated by the guy since they are already in a relationship, sex seems like a normal thing that just happens without anyone having to put too much effort compared to the other one.

Leucosticte

Lounge member
Yes, that's true most of the time, if you are only looking for a bang. But if you are looking for an actual relationship, sex in it does not have to be initiated by the guy since they are already in a relationship, sex seems like a normal thing that just happens without anyone having to put too much effort compared to the other one.
Yeah, although these days sex happens pretty early in relationships, usually, because chicks don't see much of a point in waiting to have sex with a guy who turns them on.

Leucosticte

Lounge member
Guys are not innocent either.
What's with this thing where whenever people point out how modern chicks are sl*ts, chicks will come back with, "There are a lot of man-sl*ts too"?

Being a man-sl*t requires being more desirable because chicks have higher standards, whereas for chicks, what's hard is NOT being a sl*t; they have to, e.g. come from a good family where the dad is protective of her virginity, or otherwise they're just going to give it up to Chad in all likelihood. (That may happen anyway, but there's a higher likelihood she'll end up with, e.g., some normal guy from church than if she weren't raised in that kind of family)

Chicks don't mind as much getting with man-sl*ts, because for one thing, man-sl*ts tend to be good-looking, and/or have good game, etc., and that ability to turn her on is more important to her than any downsides of his being a man-sl*t. She will go for the man-sl*t over the guy who is less desirable in other ways but would only have sex with her.

The chick-sl*t, on the other hand, doesn't have a lot of advantages that would outweigh the downsides of her being a chick-sl*t. She could even be smoking-hot, and her sluttiness would still be a major problem for him, enough that it wouldn't be worth wifing her up.

sheidgeda

Femoid
What's with this thing where whenever people point out how modern chicks are sl*ts, chicks will come back with, "There are a lot of man-sl*ts too"?

Being a man-sl*t requires being more desirable because chicks have higher standards, whereas for chicks, what's hard is NOT being a sl*t; they have to, e.g. come from a good family where the dad is protective of her virginity, or otherwise they're just going to give it up to Chad in all likelihood. (That may happen anyway, but there's a higher likelihood she'll end up with, e.g., some normal guy from church than if she weren't raised in that kind of family)

Chicks don't mind as much getting with man-sl*ts, because for one thing, man-sl*ts tend to be good-looking, and/or have good game, etc., and that ability to turn her on is more important to her than any downsides of his being a man-sl*t. She will go for the man-sl*t over the guy who is less desirable in other ways but would only have sex with her.

The chick-sl*t, on the other hand, doesn't have a lot of advantages that would outweigh the downsides of her being a chick-sl*t. She could even be smoking-hot, and her sluttiness would still be a major problem for him, enough that it wouldn't be worth wifing her up.
woah
i agree with you
i just meant that when a girl wants sex (which you mentioned previously) guy wants it too, it's not like a girl forces him but he also wants it. nothing more.

Leucosticte

Lounge member
woah
i agree with you
i just meant that when a girl wants sex (which you mentioned previously) guy wants it too, it's not like a girl forces him but he also wants it. nothing more.
There are plenty of cases though where the guy wants sex, and the girl wants sex, and it still doesn't happen because neither of them makes a move. So neither of them is really "innocent" in the sense that they wouldn't have sex if the other made a move, but it still happens that neither of them makes a move.

If guys made a move in every situation where they had the potential to get sex, maybe there'd be a lot fewer incels.

There are some guys, though, who just try to capitalize on pretty much every situation where they could possibly get sex, and a lot of times it works. Like that guy, Telly, from that film, Kids.