How many of you are virgins?

Incel29

Some prick
I am not. But my first time was with a drunk cocaine-snorting 4/10 who wouldn't stop farting. My second time, I had to pay a prostіtute. She was decent looking but I couldn't see past the fake act to gain any pleasure.

I've had a few other encounters with 4 - 5/10s and I once kissed a 7, but that pretty much sums up my experience. My experiences are pretty few and far between.

I understand some of you are virgins, so don't take this as bragging. I'm just wondering whether I should consider myself lucky/unlucky relative to others here.
How old were you when you had these encounters?

Novosadjanin

32y old, mentalcel, wizard
I am a 32y old virgin. Still now wizard powers though :D .
As for my experiences, I did had a one night stand (with no sex ofc) with 3 girls in my life, last occasion was 13y ago.

First I kissed was when I was 16. A girl was a solid 5. Her friends were persuading me to do it for months saying she was into me. You know, a New Years party with bunch of drunk kids. I didn't do anything other than drinking gallons of bear to get courage, approaching her, grabbing her waist and tongue fucked her mouth :D . That's how it goes when you're early teen. So angry at myself for not using that era of my life better for that matter. I broke up with her next day cuz I didn't wanted a 5 :( . If I only knew then what would I become now.

Second one happened when I was 18. I ѕhit you not when I say she was a 9. How it happened to an incel? Well, she wanted to make her boyfriend (who was one of my best friends at a time) jealous after a fight they had when we were at some other friends 18th b-day. She took me to the bathroom when he was watching and locked the door. She knew I liked her. Boy, what an hour that was and boy did we make out that time. I can still project myself there. Even though I was very drunk, I still remember every detail. Probably the best night of my life. Yeah, I am a shitty friend to say that. Guess that explains why I don't have any now.

Third, and last, happened when I was 19 and it was the last time I had a "night out". It was a first year of college when some femoids I had lectures together persuaded me for going to some reggae party. That one was a solid 7. We were both high and drunk, she "jumped" on me and I didn't resist ofc. That was also the closest I was to sex, as she wanted me to follow her to her apartment, which I did, but I didn't come in even though she invited me. Don't know why. I guess I was afraid, though I don't remember clearly. She was so cold to me next time we met at college in three days and onward. I quit that college very soon too.

Last edited:

ronman12

Incels.Net Regular
this thread is suifuel for kissless handholdless never known human touch's warmth cels like me.

Demir

Incels.Net Regular
As for my experiences, I did had a one night stand (with no sex ofc) with 3 girls in my life, last occasion was 13y ago.
are you me? lol

I am also 32 and from Serbia, I only had few drunk kissing one night stands in my teens, last time in 2006....

Novosadjanin

32y old, mentalcel, wizard
Novosadjanin said:
are you me? lol

I am also 32 and from Serbia, I only had few drunk kissing one night stands in my teens, last time in 2006....
Well, I can recall some of your posts. Since you are also wagecucked for 400EUR/month and just like me have irrational fear of young girls to the point you loose yourself by the mere fact they are near you, it's quite possible. Resemblance is uncanny.

unique_freak

Incels.Net Novice
I lost my virginity with a streetwalker prostitue in the year 2006 when i was 26 years old. The first was a 40 year old woman who i would say was a 6 (above average!). She was about 5'4" and weighed about 120 pounds. Then i had sex with another streetwalker prostіtute 11 days later. The second hooker was a 4. She was about 5'4" and weighed about 160 pounds. The second one looked a lot more attractive with clothes on than when she was naked.

I am 5'1" and was overweight at both times at 170 pounds (now i weigh 205 pounds) with moobs. I have seen maybe 5 guys in my life who i thought are as ugly as i am. I am almost certainly uglier than anyone here. If i can do it, anyone can!

I had sex with both prostitutes in Las Vegas. Streetwalker prostіtution is illegal everywhere in America.

Here is a picture of me

Attachments

Last edited: