How many of you are virgins?

vanSavage

Is it over? No, it never even began.
vanSavage said:
Ricepill said:
He is even wondering if he should consider himself unlucky or lucky.... I wonder what goes in the mind of people who had experiences....
Man i swear some people here gotta taste rule 2.
what was the rule 2 again? i've been too busy making sperg posts to pay attention
Comment with malicious intent and violence. Ex : I will go and (rule 2) all the wh*res on the world.

rev van mev

Chilling.
I will reach into yonder cosmic goddess hole and honk her innocent litte tender bladder like a bicycle horn with both great gusto and with a gleefully deranged vengeance. And then my brothers, we shall snort lines of snow upon asphalt all the way to Vegas and ride to Valhalla not give a fuck. Rip the tight black hole asunder and a new one! Tonight we are absolute lunatics!!!.....how's that?

Ubermensch

AKA JimTheHammer
Ubermensch said:
I am not. But my first time was with a drunk cocaine-snorting 4/10 who wouldn't stop farting. My second time, I had to pay a prostіtute. She was decent looking but I couldn't see past the fake act to gain any pleasure.

I've had a few other encounters with 4 - 5/10s and I once kissed a 7, but that pretty much sums up my experience. My experiences are pretty few and far between.

I understand some of you are virgins, so don't take this as bragging. I'm just wondering whether I should consider myself lucky/unlucky relative to others here.
How the fuck are you not banned if you had unpaid sex and kiss??? FUCK OFF.
I would accept a ban if that's what the mods (and users) want.

Ubermensch

AKA JimTheHammer
Ubermensch said:
NEETCEL said:
the ones that got a blowjob without paying are fakecels cause it still counts as sex
Bear in mind I'm in my mid twenties. some of you 18 - 20 year-olds might have experiences within the space of 5 years
I am 30 years old virgin,completely invisible to everyone including my own parents
Yeah that's hard. You must be pretty brave to cope in your position.

hurdlafterhurdl

Incels.Net Novice
I am not. But my first time was with a drunk cocaine-snorting 4/10 who wouldn't stop farting. My second time, I had to pay a prostіtute. She was decent looking but I couldn't see past the fake act to gain any pleasure.

I've had a few other encounters with 4 - 5/10s and I once kissed a 7, but that pretty much sums up my experience. My experiences are pretty few and far between.

I understand some of you are virgins, so don't take this as bragging. I'm just wondering whether I should consider myself lucky/unlucky relative to others here.
I'm a virgin but not KHHV.

Raider said:
31 year old virgin here.
Have you considered prostitutes? It does calm the angst of the whole thing, even if for just a while...
I doubt it can fix what is really needed, which is a woman to value you and care about you back. If you're cucked enough you can care about her but it's her feelings that matter.

Ubermensch said:
Raider said:
Can't do that. No money, no sex drive, and it's illegal in my area.
Does the lack of a sex drive make the incel thing harder, or easier? I fuсking hate being so horny I have to masturbate every day to calm the angst.
It's a pain, caused by my meds. The desire to mbate is still there, but the drive to do it isn't. It's like wanting a soda, but feeling too lethargic to go to the fridge and get one.
That sounds really ѕhit, I feel like that sometimes about both mbate and eating ngl.

Total

Incels.Net Novice
I am. I had three chances but they concluded in the end that i am not suitable because of autism and my looks.

MontyTheThird

Incels.Net Novice
I’ve been laid one time, it was at a hospital and I was so buzzed on drugs and psychosis that I barely remember. I haven’t been lucky since, but I don’t want sex alone, I want a relationship. But sad thing is my psychologist thinks I’m gay so it sucks even worse.