How long have you guys been depressed?

Czechcel

I believe I have been depressed since my childhood ended. When I wanted to date or have a sexual intercourse and couldn't. I thought losing my virginity to a hooker at the age of 18 would help me with my confidence. Nah. It didn't. I had some good times with my friends, boozing and playing pool, but I never successfully picked up a girl. It's like they fear me or something. They fear me, hate me at best they take me for a loser and pity me or make fun of me. I started coping it would get better if I made more money or acted differently. Nothing worked. So I stopped looking for hookups and just enjoyed getting drunk and also high. Anything to raise my dopamine levels. Now I'm so numb I don't feel any emotions anymore. When a foid smiles at me I don't smile back or try to force myself to and then she stops smiling in like a milisecond. I decided to concentrate on my work not to go completely insane but it's not very effective. I want some fuсking romance in my life. I believed if they were a bit patient with me they'd see what a funny, caring and attentive guy I can be. But none of them are going to let me this close... I gotta stop trying. I gotta abandon all hope.

It sux when you'd give your life for a woman and she wouldn't even walk across the street for you...

marvin77

Since birth.

If you want an age where I started realizing it, it probably would have been around the time I was 6. I was bullied all the way up until my freshman year of high school, and then when I started pursuing girls I liked, I found myself even more depressed being rejected by them than I was being bullied. Just another reason why I hate society.

Czechcel

Since birth.

If you want an age where I started realizing it, it probably would have been around the time I was 6. I was bullied all the way up until my freshman year of high school, and then when I started pursuing girls I liked, I found myself even more depressed being rejected by them than I was being bullied. Just another reason why I hate society.
I hate the society too. Some people (men only) like me and call me crazy. But male friendships can exist between normies and freaks like me. Romantic or sexual interests from women? Nah... Sometimes women checked me out, but it was over the moment I decided to talk to them...

So I grew bitter and my role models changed from heroic characters such as Neo to darker shady characters such as Punisher, Joker, Hannibal Lecter, Dexter with the exception of them actually having the ability to get laid...

I try at times to be good to everyone, but then I'm considered a spineless creep who wants to buy friendship or love so I give up eventually. I'm ashamed of this behavior. No more mr. Nice guy. I wish the world is going to end soon.

Sad Mudcrab

Crustacean Member
For as long as I can remember. It's been getting a bit better recently since I'm trying to cope more efficiently.

Last edited:

marvin77

marvin77 said:
Since birth.

I hate the society too. Some people (men only) like me and call me crazy. But male friendships can exist between normies and freaks like me. Romantic or sexual interests from women? Nah... Sometimes women checked me out, but it was over the moment I decided to talk to them...

So I grew bitter and my role models changed from heroic characters such as Neo to darker shady characters such as Punisher, Joker, Hannibal Lecter, Dexter with the exception of them actually having the ability to get laid...

I try at times to be good to everyone, but then I'm considered a spineless creep who wants to buy friendship or love so I give up eventually. I'm ashamed of this behavior. No more mr. Nice guy. I wish the world is going to end soon.
I hear ya. I consider myself a villain to society. I don't normally watch superhero movies because it depicts what normies want out of society. They want the ugly, depressed, mentally unstable person to be shown as the "villain" because they try to destroy everything while the attractive idiot is always the one who lands the girl of his dreams and kills the villain in the process. Well, if that's what society calls a villain, then eff society, I guess I'm a villain. A bulk of society is severely mentally retаrded and people like me have to pay for it because we're forced to engage in it. I as well hope the world ends soon. Can't wait for the Doomsday clock to hit midnight...

Anakin66

hated_one said:
GameDevCel said:
i tend to have depression episodes after i'm rejected by girls or friends start to hate on me, tend to last 1 day to a month
That is sadness ,depression is something that lasts at least 2 months.And even in that case its called depressive episode.Imagine being sad and hopless without power to go out of bad for 3 years.
yeah, i guess doc miss diagnosed me lol
View attachment 6290
Longer than I can remember, How are you still red pilled?
Cause I've seen less attractive guys then me get girls so I remain red pilled

Cryptoknight

Blarghonism
GameDevCel said:
hated_one said:
That is sadness ,depression is something that lasts at least 2 months.And even in that case its called depressive episode.Imagine being sad and hopless without power to go out of bad for 3 years.
yeah, i guess doc miss diagnosed me lol
View attachment 6290
Cryptoknight said:
Longer than I can remember, How are you still red pilled?
Cause I've seen less attractive guys then me get girls so I remain red pilled
Check out this book https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/900.The_Game It may help?

MostHatedCel

I just want to watch the world suffer.
It's no question that if you're an incel like me. Then you're pretty much automaticaly depressed.ive been this way since the 7th grade cause of Foid toying with my feelings and destroying my confidence as I was infatuated with her. Its been all down hill from there.
By minor depression, i've had it for over 3 years.

GeraltOfRivia

Happened to me after my dad died, which was in 2009. After failing to get friends or gf, and having a toxic family and having a bad job I finally snapped. Started to have depression, anxiety and suicidal thoughts. After a girl gave me attention and hope, I was feeling so much better, full of hope and life and happiness. But after I found out she was just toying with me, keeping me only as her piggy bank and shoulder to cry on, I started to feel like ѕhit again. After suіcіde attempt I decided I want to live. Moved countries and hoped things will be better but they are not. After my constant struggles to change, nothing did changed. I am still single and still never had a gf. I am 29 now and am feeling like depression had came back to me.

Nothing Matters

Ive been deppressed since 2008 my 5th grade year of middle school. The year bullying started for me. Never ended until I dropped out my Jr year in 2014 and even now my bullies still talk ѕhit to me over social media.