How long have you guys been depressed?

Anakin66

It's no question that if you're an incel like me. Then you're pretty much automaticaly depressed.ive been this way since the 7th grade cause of Foid toying with my feelings and destroying my confidence as I was infatuated with her. Its been all down hill from there.

Odimm

Probably since I was like 12. I ran away from home and lived on the streets in the next town over for a few days when I was 13-14 so before that for sure.

Kurdey

Isolated Hell
technically 6 years now, although i can't really feel depressed or true sadness anymore because i think it was some medication or something that re-wired my brain 3 years ago. but i do feel a certainly lonely and un-satisfying feeling, mostly numb by this point. although, i do get real angry most days living but learned to mostly control it if i'm around people.

mostly, i think my depression is replaced with comedy, as i can't control how much i laugh now then ever.

humancentipede

haha I still remember when I was 13 or so .. this new girl at school .. I said HI when I walked past her in an empty hallway .. her reply was "fuck off, you are ugly" ;)
Regret sometimes I didnt strangle her.. Maybe my life would be different now. :)

hated_one

First time hit me at 14.I had a little break of 6 months when i felt truly happy and felt loved and after that all is depression and after 16 i was on medications.

hated_one

i tend to have depression episodes after i'm rejected by girls or friends start to hate on me, tend to last 1 day to a month
That is sadness ,depression is something that lasts at least 2 months.And even in that case its called depressive episode.Imagine being sad and hopless without power to go out of bad for 3 years.

GameDevCel

Mr Edgy McEdgyLord
GameDevCel said:
i tend to have depression episodes after i'm rejected by girls or friends start to hate on me, tend to last 1 day to a month
That is sadness ,depression is something that lasts at least 2 months.And even in that case its called depressive episode.Imagine being sad and hopless without power to go out of bad for 3 years.
yeah, i guess doc miss diagnosed me lol