How is everyone?

love

Femoid
What's got you down?
I think I took on too much stuff. I started a new job a few months ago that’s a contract and I haven’t really gotten into my new post yet and My contract is half finished already so I’m looking for a new job in the same position that’s permanent. It’s not like I’ll loose my job my previous job is on hold for me so I’ll still have a job but I don’t want to go back to it because I’ve grown now. I have university courses on top of working full time and another job part time and casual so I’m trying to studying for mid terms right now but I have a ton of work to do for actual work and I have to finish my part in a pre court write up for a client by next week which isn’t a lot of time. Plus I have grants to apply for. And I have driving lessons. So it’s building up.

DontWakeMe

Incels.Net Master
I think I took on too much stuff. I started a new job a few months ago that’s a contract and I haven’t really gotten into my new post yet and My contract is half finished already so I’m looking for a new job in the same position that’s permanent. It’s not like I’ll loose my job my previous job is on hold for me so I’ll still have a job but I don’t want to go back to it because I’ve grown now. I have university courses on top of working full time and another job part time and casual so I’m trying to studying for mid terms right now but I have a ton of work to do for actual work and I have to finish my part in a pre court write up for a client by next week which isn’t a lot of time. Plus I have grants to apply for. And I have driving lessons. So it’s building up.
Oh life pressures. You can do it. But usually work loads like this are not sustainable. I hope you get a break soon.

Chad the Impaler

Incels.Net Novice
Jesus, that sounds like a lot to be taking on at one time. But it sounds like this isn’t your first rodeo either. You’ve gotta have a really strong sense of duty about you, and I’m certain that because of it you’ll pull through.

I’m just sitting here enjoying a rare weekend, laying in bed and appreciating the silence.

love

Femoid
Jesus, that sounds like a lot to be taking on at one time. But it sounds like this isn’t your first rodeo either. You’ve gotta have a really strong sense of duty about you, and I’m certain that because of it you’ll pull through.

I’m just sitting here enjoying a rare weekend, laying in bed and appreciating the silence.
That is lucky. I got up at 6am to go to work on a Saturday

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Oh life pressures. You can do it. But usually work loads like this are not sustainable. I hope you get a break soon.
We need feminism so stronk independent women can work 15 jobs and contribute to corporate tyranny. Females have 15 jobs=Utopia achieved.

legal disclaimer: im not a nazi and i dont hate all jews

Nose wasnt big enough in last one so I had to choose a new one.
Also, not all jews are bad, there are cool jews such as this: https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTjFro3poUiiQV2sm5q3Jgx9yKo40-3yRYwJPU3zNz8Yl1sf_Yq

Last edited:

love

Femoid
We need feminism so stronk independent women can work 15 jobs and contribute to corporate tyranny. Females have 15 jobs=Utopia achieved.

legal disclaimer: im not a nazi and i dont hate all jews

Nose wasnt big enough in last one so I had to choose a new one.
Also, not all jews are bad, there are cool jews such as this: https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTjFro3poUiiQV2sm5q3Jgx9yKo40-3yRYwJPU3zNz8Yl1sf_Yq
I am a strong independent women. But even strong independent women need a break sometimes

everpest

Incels.Net Novice
Hope you are coping and know that it will all be worth it in the end. As for me, my money is running out and I'm working two volunteer jobs in order to get some paid work but I have a goal in mind. I try to put aside time to get out and be social and reasonably positive and for now it seems to be working as I've joined a band and met someone! As I mentioned, it will be worth it and it sounds like you are really achieving a lot.

love

Femoid
Hope you are coping and know that it will all be worth it in the end. As for me, my money is running out and I'm working two volunteer jobs in order to get some paid work but I have a goal in mind. I try to put aside time to get out and be social and reasonably positive and for now it seems to be working as I've joined a band and met someone! As I mentioned, it will be worth it and it sounds like you are really achieving a lot.
I finished my midterm yesterday so I feel a bit better. But I still have more to do!