How i hate when the people ask those questions to me...

Uncommon

Incels.Net Master
Life was somewhat the following so far:

- All the femoids rejected me(even the plump ones, the anorexic ones and the nerd ones rejected me!).

- All the "friends" that i had betrayed me.

- When i was a student in the school, instead of attracting the femoids, the only thing that i atracted were bullys who wanted to bully me, so i had to fight them back. Now thats the problem: the bullys were always taller than me or stronger than me, so because of my short height i only could reach to punch them in the mouth and even sometimes i had to bring a metal pipe or a metal chair to the fight to have at leats a chance of wining against the bullys.

- Teachers in school were mediocre and only cared about their pay.

- Nobody supports me because im NOT a femoid, or of black raсe, or a jew or a homosexual(in other words: im NOT one of the privileged ones of the society, so nobody supports me).

- Its frustrating to see how all the plump femoids, the anorexic femoids and the nerd femoids that rejected me years ago are now married with chads while im still virgin and single.

So, how i hate when the people ask me questions like "why you no have social life?" or "you are already in yours 30s, why you are still single?"...

lowstatusmale

Incels.Net Regular
Life was somewhat the following so far:

- All the femoids rejected me(even the plump ones, the anorexic ones and the nerd ones rejected me!).

- All the "friends" that i had betrayed me.

- When i was a student in the school, instead of attracting the femoids, the only thing that i atracted were bullys who wanted to bully me, so i had to fight them back. Now thats the problem: the bullys were always taller than me or stronger than me, so because of my short height i only could reach to punch them in the mouth and even sometimes i had to bring a metal pipe or a metal chair to the fight to have at leats a chance of wining against the bullys.

- Teachers in school were mediocre and only cared about their pay.

- Nobody supports me because im NOT a femoid, or of black raсe, or a jew or a homosexual(in other words: im NOT one of the privileged ones of the society, so nobody supports me).

- Its frustrating to see how all the plump femoids, the anorexic femoids and the nerd femoids that rejected me years ago are now married with chads while im still virgin and single.

So, how i hate when the people ask me questions like "why you no have social life?" or "you are already in yours 30s, why you are still single?"...
I feel you brother. I think it was a good omen for a woman to reject me. I can't stand back and laugh when they date somebody so much worse with any of them. To a woman, they have all found decent guys and had better lives than I could give them.

Uncommon

Incels.Net Master
Another question that i hate the people ask to me is "why you dont go out and find a girlfriend?".

those people are obviously blue pills idiots, because getting a girlfriend is not that simple for us the ugly men/poor.

Only for the chads is easy to get a girlfriend.

In my case, im ugly and poor, and all the femoids i tried to date rejected me.

Thats why im still single and virgin in my 30s: because even the plump femoids, the anorexic femoids and the nerd femoids are full of arrogance and think that they only deserve the chads.

lowstatusmale

Incels.Net Regular
Another question that i hate the people ask to me is "why you dont go out and find a girlfriend?".

those people are obviously blue pills idiots, because getting a girlfriend is not that simple for us the ugly men/poor.

Only for the chads is easy to get a girlfriend.

In my case, im ugly and poor, and all the femoids i tried to date rejected me.

Thats why im still single and virgin in my 30s: because even the plump femoids, the anorexic femoids and the nerd femoids are full of arrogance and think that they only deserve the chads.
whereabouts do you live, Uncommon? That sounds like a double whammy. You can't better your finances, it's pretty hard to compete for women.

Uncommon

Incels.Net Master
whereabouts do you live, Uncommon? That sounds like a double whammy. You can't better your finances, it's pretty hard to compete for women.
I born in a third world country, wich means i said goodbye to my dream of being rich since i born. Only politicians and some few businessmen are rich. By the way, those same politicians and businessmen are the same ones who keep the 90% of the population poor by taxes, laws, etc.

lowstatusmale

Incels.Net Regular
lowstatusmale said:
I born in a third world country, wich means i said goodbye to my dream of being rich since i born. Only politicians and some few businessmen are rich. By the way, those same politicians and businessmen are the same ones who keep the 90% of the population poor by taxes, laws, etc.
yes that is a prison. I had serious setbacks but we also had a oil boom here in the early 2000's and there was so much work here, I was able to get two jobs and carry them through for 15 years until recently it ended. Still women look at me as stable now at least