How have you gone about asking a girl out? *Stories*

Username6321

lordoftheincels said:
Username6321 said:
lordoftheincels said:
Redpill advice nothing more.
Give me your reasoning why you have taken the blackpill. I know the blackpill in two forms.
One is being absolutety hopeless and pessimistic about the ongoing decline of the civilization (This is common among the religious and traditionalist/conservative types)
The other one is the one which "incels" support in the form of LDAR.
Neither. Blackpill is neither nihilistic nor pessimistic. The philosophy of blackpill is merely reporting the facts as they are.

Fundamentals of blackpill include:
1. Showing the world the broken dating game and how 80/20 rule proves male privilege only exists for the top 20% of males.
2. Showing that Jews control everything, but not all jews are evil. Their are einstein (Luigi, good) jews and wario (Dr. Robotnik) bad jews. However, all jews, even good jews, seem to always have way more money than their job implies. Bernie Sanders is a communist, but a millionaiire. However, he does want to seem to increase the funds of goyim, far as I can tell.
3. Showing the world mere IQ charts, proving racial cognitive differences exist, this does not make me a racist. I believe in equality of opportunity, but equality of opportunity is not always equality of outcome.
4. The basics: Talking about habitat destruction, harmful chemicals, constitutional rights, threat of corporation tyranny, etc.
Ahh now I see where you are coming from. You are one of the people who rejects the new leftist lamestream by meaning the same thing under a different word and being fixated on your personal problems. Should have said earlier that you oppose new leftism with its ruthless lobbyism, uncontrolled mass immigration and corporate tyranny. I share the same sentiment and have been doing so for years.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Username6321 said:
lordoftheincels said:
Username6321 said:
Give me your reasoning why you have taken the blackpill. I know the blackpill in two forms.
One is being absolutety hopeless and pessimistic about the ongoing decline of the civilization (This is common among the religious and traditionalist/conservative types)
The other one is the one which "incels" support in the form of LDAR.
Neither. Blackpill is neither nihilistic nor pessimistic. The philosophy of blackpill is merely reporting the facts as they are.

1. Showing the world the broken dating game and how 80/20 rule proves male privilege only exists for the top 20% of males.
2. Showing that Jews control everything, but not all jews are evil. Their are einstein (Luigi, good) jews and wario (Dr. Robotnik) bad jews. However, all jews, even good jews, seem to always have way more money than their job implies. Bernie Sanders is a communist, but a millionaiire. However, he does want to seem to increase the funds of goyim, far as I can tell.
3. Showing the world mere IQ charts, proving racial cognitive differences exist, this does not make me a racist. I believe in equality of opportunity, but equality of opportunity is not always equality of outcome.
4. The basics: Talking about habitat destruction, harmful chemicals, constitutional rights, threat of corporation tyranny, etc.
Ahh now I see where you are coming from. You are one of the people who rejects the new leftist lamestream by meaning the same thing under a different word and being fixated on your personal problems. Should have said earlier that you oppose new leftism with its ruthless lobbyism, uncontrolled mass immigration and corporate tyranny. I share the same sentiment and have been doing so for years.
Its not a matter of left or right. Both sides are engineered by Jews as controlled opposition. You will find that truthers such as Alex Jones, Paul Joseph Watson, etc. all are zionists for jews.

Again, not a racist, I admit there are some good jews such as Einstein. I am open to the possibility of Bernie Sanders being one of the good jews, but I have my doubts.

I think Jesus Christ himself didnt like jewry. He hated the jewry but not the jew, jews showed their true nature when they crucified him for no reason even when the Roman barbarians gave him a pardon. I think modern christians totally misinterpreted what Jesus was actually saying and I think Jesus actually believed in reincarnation and was similar to Buddha, and catholics misinterpreted and twisted his original words.

Username6321

lordoftheincels said:
Username6321 said:
lordoftheincels said:

Its not a matter of left or right. Both sides are engineered by Jews as controlled opposition. You will find that truthers such as Alex Jones, Paul Joseph Watson, etc. all are zionists for jews.

Again, not a racist, I admit there are some good jews such as Einstein. I am open to the possibility of Bernie Sanders being one of the good jews, but I have my doubts.

I think Jesus Christ himself didnt like jewry. He hated the jewry but not the jew, jews showed their true nature when they crucified him for no reason even when the Roman barbarians gave him a pardon. I think modern christians totally misinterpreted what Jesus was actually saying and I think Jesus actually believed in reincarnation and was similar to Buddha, and catholics misinterpreted and twisted his original words.
The term "New Leftist" has nothing do with the left or right. It stands for a person who is greedy, obsessed with wealth and who is a sociopath. They are constantly pushing for open borders, unlimited war abroad and other things.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
I think the people in charge of "new leftism" are greedy, but most of the legion of pleebs are just brainwashed cucks. The crux of the brainwashing is that they believe all races are equal, thus, in their minds, there is no danger in importing legions of third-world entities. The logic is if you dont want legions of the third-world in your country, you are racist for saying that some races are inferior. But what the cucks dont realize, is the the immigrants are the bottom of the bottom, most of these immigrants couldnt even make it in their own backwards culture, so they are like double backwards. But I have no problem importing top-tier immigrants such as outcasts who were too intellectual to fit in to their own backwards culture. However, these are a minority.

love

Femoid
Username6321 said:
love said:
Username6321 said:
Lol implying we are still in the 1990s where compliments on looks were appreciated. #metoo and other trends have created a toxic dating culture and men keep telling me they got permanently ghosted for complimenting the haircut or even the smile.
It’s in the choice of words. It should be the first thing you say. But within a week yes you give a small compliment
You mean the first thing men should say. You are right if you try to date in any place outside of Europe, North America, NZ and AUS that this will work. Over here everything is turned upside and you need to behave differently. Your suggestions would work well in Asia, Africa, Latin/South America.
I have no interest in dating whatsoever and reject every woman that tries to flirt with me.
Only possible rewards for me are rheumatism or osteoporosis if I receive a little more stress so I do not know why you address me in the 2nd person singular instead of putting men into your sentence.
What I’m saying works in North America

Username6321

lordoftheincels said:
Username6321 said:
It’s in the choice of words. It should be the first thing you say. But within a week yes you give a small compliment
ou mean the first thing men should say. You are right if you try to date in any place outside of Europe, North America, NZ and AUS that this will work.

Over here everything is turned upside and you need to behave differently. Your suggestions would work well in Asia, Africa, Latin/South America.
Word. In this area, males are not allowed to enjoy a natural male sex drive.
I have no interest in dating whatsoever and reject every woman that tries to flirt with me.
Only possible rewards for me are rheumatism or osteoporosis if I receive a little more stress so I do not know why you address me in the 2nd person singular instead of putting men into your sentence.
Dude that sucks. Have you tried Stem cell therapy? I hear ya about not needing the stress of western women.
Autoimmune diseases cannot be treated with stem cell therapy. And once you get an autoimmune disease they will continue to make new autoimmune diseases over the years. Doctors warned me that if I am not careful with stress and do not stay active with sports I will be cursed with the things mentioned above.

Username6321

love said:
Username6321 said:
love said:
You mean the first thing men should say. You are right if you try to date in any place outside of Europe, North America, NZ and AUS that this will work. Over here everything is turned upside and you need to behave differently. Your suggestions would work well in Asia, Africa, Latin/South America.
Yeah. I saw how well your gender relations are during the Kavanaugh hearing.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Username6321 said:
Autoimmune diseases cannot be treated with stem cell therapy. And once you get an autoimmune disease they will continue to make new autoimmune diseases over the years. Doctors warned me that if I am not careful with stress and do not stay active with sports I will be cursed with the things mentioned above.
The AMA (American Medial Association) is ran by jews. I dont know what country you live in. But its probably ran by jews.

Not a racist, and there are good jews. Keep in mind the rule of acquisitions. Rule 6. "Never allow family to stand in the way of opportunity."

What this means is, the poorer jews are resentful towards the richer jews. So they splinter into factions. I know some insider jews. They gave me access to some top secret medical tech. The rich jews try to hide the tech to maximize profits. The poorer jews get mad and release the tech anyway.

What I'm saying is, dont trust everything these "doctors" tell you. It may not be in your best interest.

Maybe stem cell therapy wont work. But maybe it will.

love

Femoid
Username6321 said:
love said:
Username6321 said:
Yeah. I saw how well your gender relations are during the Kavanaugh hearing.
I don’t know what that is