How have you gone about asking a girl out? *Stories*

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
love said:
lordoftheincels said:
love said:
Your just feeding into the wrong stereotype of women. What your telling them isn’t what women actually want.
Explain more please.
He’s literally just telling you to be chad. He’s saying to be masculine and don’t do anything and women will just show up on your door step because they are attracted to you.
"just be chad"

Username6321

love said:
lordoftheincels said:
love said:
Your just feeding into the wrong stereotype of women. What your telling them isn’t what women actually want.
Explain more please.
He’s literally just telling you to be chad. He’s saying to be masculine and don’t do anything and women will just show up on your door step because they are attracted to you.
No I don't. I am telling them to put their life and priorities first. You tell them to invest extreme effort with a high risk to get burned again as years of LDAR are not without a trace.

Letting go of your life because of the lack of female attention is just sad.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Username6321 said:
A man subscribing to LDAR is completely finished, crushed and emasculated. To prevent this you never ever go after women that show no attraction. The extra problem these people have is that they are all damaged by harsh treatment, violence, bullying etc.
Women never show attraction to most incels in the first place.
Now if even they were to be able to get dates through their newfound sense of pride and self-respect by abandoning LDAR... due to their long state in such a bad and unfortunate situation they are genuinely unable to form relationships with women. Only the low intensity ones will have it easy. The rest needs months to years of help to recover from the abusive past.
Goes to show that women are rotten people who have no empathy for victims of abuse.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Username6321 said:
love said:
lordoftheincels said:
Explain more please.
No I don't. I am telling them to put their life and priorities first. You tell them to invest extreme effort with a high risk to get burned again as years of LDAR are not without a trace.

Redpill advice nothing more.

TheUnworthy

Username6321 said:
love said:
lordoftheincels said:
Explain more please.

I put my priorities in other stuff as well, not only in the fact women hate me and ghost me for things I cannot control

Username6321

TheUnworthy said:
Username6321 said:
love said:

I put my priorities in other stuff as well, not only in the fact women hate me and ghost me for things I cannot control
Good that means you are better than some of the users I've seen on various pages.

love

Femoid
Username6321 said:
love said:
Username6321 said:
You do not have to cater to them much if there is a mutual attraction. Why do you think "Chad" is able to so easily seduce them? His looks and his masculine character traits make him attractive to women. From your text I can read that you are always the only one having a big crush and that you are bitterly disappointed when there is no positive response. "Chad" has learned not to develop crushes on random women and to always put himself first, his entire priorities are his school, his health, his family etc. They are not worth the effort to invest time and emotion into if there is no equal standing in attraction.

Most incels have the faces of 5-6-7 (4 and below is where the scars, disfigurement etc starts)
All of them are salvageable in my opinion and I really hope that they get their desired relationship they seek.
Not really. You are telling them to spend God knows how much time on a wild goose chase and you supported orbiting aka the guaranteed failure to scare off women. You as a woman should know that orbiters are desperate and thirsty men who have abandoned all sense of self-worth and self-respect in favor of their lust.

A man subscribing to LDAR is completely finished, crushed and emasculated. To prevent this you never ever go after women that show no attraction. The extra problem these people have is that they are all damaged by harsh treatment, violence, bullying etc.

Now if even they were to be able to get dates through their newfound sense of pride and self-respect by abandoning LDAR... due to their long state in such a bad and unfortunate situation they are genuinely unable to form relationships with women. Only the low intensity ones will have it easy. The rest needs months to years of help to recover from the abusive past.
I think they should also focus on friendships. If a women doesn’t date them keep them as a friend. You may still be able to hook up, things change I’ve ended up dating a friend I’ve known for years a few times. It’s social circle maxing whereas your telling them to cut off ties. You should never really cut a tie or burn a bridge. You never know when they can be useful or needed. It’s still support to be around people. I’m not saying spend tons of money but if your interested in a girl and your hanging out or teaching a lesson or tutoring yeah bring a coffee or a snack it’s cheap less than $2 and is a sweet gesture. Don’t do it every time but on occasion for a bit and see if there’s interest.

When my bf was interested in me he did literally everything. He went all out. He gave me stuff everyday and every month on our anniversary date on the 5th of every month he would treat it as an anniversary and send me flowers, fruits, chocolates, teddy bears, perfume ect. He was sending things to my work, showing up at my work with flowers ect and he did this while I was his gf we were in a relationship and he did it for the first year every month. Gotta him credit.

love

Femoid
Username6321 said:
love said:
lordoftheincels said:
Explain more please.

Because your telling them to do nothing and some girl will just mutually be attracted to them and happily ever after. That’s not how dating works. I can tell you girls who are actively dating are dating a few guys at the same time if your not playing the game of dating she’s going to find someone else she’s already seeing and be in a relationship with him because he made effort. Your thinking there’s only 1 guy in the game. Your saying don’t give compliments guess what if your not telling her she looks nice some other guy is.

Username6321

lordoftheincels said:
Username6321 said:
love said:

Give me your reasoning why you have taken the blackpill. I know the blackpill in two forms.
One is being absolutety hopeless and pessimistic about the ongoing decline of the civilization (This is common among the religious and traditionalist/conservative types)
The other one is the one which "incels" support in the form of LDAR.

Username6321

love said:
Username6321 said:
love said:

Because your telling them to do nothing and some girl will just mutually be attracted to them and happily ever after. That’s not how dating works. I can tell you girls who are actively dating are dating a few guys at the same time if your not playing the game of dating she’s going to find someone else she’s already seeing and be in a relationship with him because he made effort. Your thinking there’s only 1 guy in the game. Your saying don’t give compliments guess what if your not telling her she looks nice some other guy is.
What do you mean "nothing"? Every post I shared is saying to seek out women. Why should a man compliment when the woman stares at you like a robot and just waits until you go back to whatever you were doing before? You can shower them with compliments as one of my naive online buddies does because he's absolutely socially inept with women and cannot do anything besides act like a thirsty orbiter. Reading the conversations he shares gives me literal eye cancer. He always starts with stupid phrases such as "Wow you are sexy"

love

Femoid
Username6321 said:
love said:
Username6321 said:

What do you mean "nothing"? Every post I shared is saying to seek out women. Why should a man compliment when the woman stares at you like a robot and just waits until you go back to whatever you were doing before? You can shower them with compliments as one of my naive online buddies does because he's absolutely socially inept with women and cannot do anything besides act like a thirsty orbiter. Reading the conversations he shares gives me literal eye cancer. He always starts with stupid phrases such as "Wow you are sexy"
Dating requires much effort. Obviously don’t say “wow you look sexy” but you look nice today, keep it more casual at the start.

Username6321

love said:
Username6321 said:
love said:
Dating requires much effort. Obviously don’t say “wow you look sexy” but you look nice today, keep it more casual at the start.
Dating should be like this: Inquiring about the person, making friendly conversation about mutual interests and hobbies you have in common, if the woman is intellectual also Philosophy, Art, Science etc. then when you can feel obvious attraction and sympathy you start with minor compliments such as I enjoy your company.

love

Femoid
Username6321 said:
love said:
Username6321 said:
Dating should be like this: Inquiring about the person, making friendly conversation about mutual interests and hobbies you have in common, if the woman is intellectual also Philosophy, Art, Science etc. then when you can feel obvious attraction and sympathy you start with minor compliments such as I enjoy your company.
Maybe if it’s senior geriatric dating

Username6321

love said:
Username6321 said:
love said:
Lol implying we are still in the 1990s where compliments on looks were appreciated. #metoo and other trends have created a toxic dating culture and men keep telling me they got permanently ghosted for complimenting the haircut or even the smile.

Username6321

love said:
Username6321 said:
love said:
Not really. You are telling them to spend God knows how much time on a wild goose chase and you supported orbiting aka the guaranteed failure to scare off women. You as a woman should know that orbiters are desperate and thirsty men who have abandoned all sense of self-worth and self-respect in favor of their lust.

I think they should also focus on friendships. If a women doesn’t date them keep them as a friend. You may still be able to hook up, things change I’ve ended up dating a friend I’ve known for years a few times. It’s social circle maxing whereas your telling them to cut off ties. You should never really cut a tie or burn a bridge. You never know when they can be useful or needed. It’s still support to be around people. I’m not saying spend tons of money but if your interested in a girl and your hanging out or teaching a lesson or tutoring yeah bring a coffee or a snack it’s cheap less than $2 and is a sweet gesture. Don’t do it every time but on occasion for a bit and see if there’s interest.

When my bf was interested in me he did literally everything. He went all out. He gave me stuff everyday and every month on our anniversary date on the 5th of every month he would treat it as an anniversary and send me flowers, fruits, chocolates, teddy bears, perfume ect. He was sending things to my work, showing up at my work with flowers ect and he did this while I was his gf we were in a relationship and he did it for the first year every month. Gotta him credit.
You think I cannot recognize the similarity to the Charlie Chaplin movies? What you describe is an utopian dating scenario which works on one woman in a million. I pity any man who tries this today.

love

Femoid
Username6321 said:
love said:
Username6321 said:
Lol implying we are still in the 1990s where compliments on looks were appreciated. #metoo and other trends have created a toxic dating culture and men keep telling me they got permanently ghosted for complimenting the haircut or even the smile.
It’s in the choice of words. It should be the first thing you say. But within a week yes you give a small compliment

love

Femoid
Username6321 said:
love said:
Username6321 said:

You think I cannot recognize the similarity to the Charlie Chaplin movies? What you describe is an utopian dating scenario which works on one woman in a million. I pity any man who tries this today.
It’s a fairy tale dream

Username6321

love said:
Username6321 said:
love said:
It’s in the choice of words. It should be the first thing you say. But within a week yes you give a small compliment
You mean the first thing men should say. You are right if you try to date in any place outside of Europe, North America, NZ and AUS that this will work. Over here everything is turned upside and you need to behave differently. Your suggestions would work well in Asia, Africa, Latin/South America.
I have no interest in dating whatsoever and reject every woman that tries to flirt with me.
Only possible rewards for me are rheumatism or osteoporosis if I receive a little more stress so I do not know why you address me in the 2nd person singular instead of putting men into your sentence.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Username6321 said:
lordoftheincels said:
Username6321 said:

Give me your reasoning why you have taken the blackpill. I know the blackpill in two forms.
One is being absolutety hopeless and pessimistic about the ongoing decline of the civilization (This is common among the religious and traditionalist/conservative types)
The other one is the one which "incels" support in the form of LDAR.
Neither. Blackpill is neither nihilistic nor pessimistic. The philosophy of blackpill is merely reporting the facts as they are.

Fundamentals of blackpill include:
1. Showing the world the broken dating game and how 80/20 rule proves male privilege only exists for the top 20% of males.
2. Showing that Jews control everything, but not all jews are evil. There are einstein (Luigi, good) jews and wario (Dr. Robotnik) bad jews. However, all jews, even good jews, seem to always have way more money than their job implies. Bernie Sanders is a communist, but a millionaiire. However, he does want to seem to increase the funds of goyim, far as I can tell.
3. Showing the world mere IQ charts, proving racial cognitive differences exist, this does not make me a racist. I believe in equality of opportunity, but equality of opportunity is not always equality of outcome.
4. The basics: Talking about habitat destruction, harmful chemicals, constitutional rights, threat of corporation tyranny, etc.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Username6321 said:
ou mean the first thing men should say. You are right if you try to date in any place outside of Europe, North America, NZ and AUS that this will work.

Over here everything is turned upside and you need to behave differently. Your suggestions would work well in Asia, Africa, Latin/South America.
Word. In this area, males are not allowed to enjoy a natural male sex drive.
I have no interest in dating whatsoever and reject every woman that tries to flirt with me.
Only possible rewards for me are rheumatism or osteoporosis if I receive a little more stress so I do not know why you address me in the 2nd person singular instead of putting men into your sentence.
Dude that sucks. Have you tried Stem cell therapy? I hear ya about not needing the stress of western women.