How have you gone about asking a girl out? *Stories*

AfricanCel

Incels.Net Master
I have too many failed stories but one that stands out was a foid that approached me in a psychology class. She was a becky, had the face of rocky, but a nice body. She seemed really nice and sweet so I decided to invest my time in her, and found out we were exact copies of each other personally, even our date of births were exactly the same. I legit thought I found the one. After 2 weeks of talking nonstop every single day, we got so close and I decided to ask her out on our birthdays, she looked me straight in the eye for 8 seconds and said "maybe if I got to know you a bit more." I was shocked but didn't bother her about it and we went back to talking about regular stuff. She was struggling with the psychology class and her calculus class and I helped her pass them. One month later we were eating at the cafeteria and talking and I asked her out to bowling with me and she gave a pathetic excuse. Then I saw her talking to another guy in my class, he was Christian Chad. She met him in one day and hugged him the same day, but never hugged me in 3 months of nonstop talking. This pissed me off and I decided to cut her off from my life because she wasn't into me but she enjoyed making me suffer, she knew I wanted to be in a relationship with her, and she rubbed it on my face by hanging out with me, rejecting me romantically and showing affection for Christian chad. I couldn't take it anymore.

love

Femoid
AfricanCel said:
I have too many failed stories but one that stands out was a foid that approached me in a psychology class. She was a becky, had the face of rocky, but a nice body. She seemed really nice and sweet so I decided to invest my time in her, and found out we were exact copies of each other personally, even our date of births were exactly the same. I legit thought I found the one. After 2 weeks of talking nonstop every single day, we got so close and I decided to ask her out on our birthdays, she looked me straight in the eye for 8 seconds and said "maybe if I got to know you a bit more." I was shocked but didn't bother her about it and we went back to talking about regular stuff. She was struggling with the psychology class and her calculus class and I helped her passed them. 1 month later we were eating at the cafeteria and talking and I asked her out to bowling with me and she gave a pathetic excuse. Then I saw her talking to another guy in my class, he was Christian Chad. She met him in one day and hugged him the same day, but never hugged me in 3 months of nonstop talking. This pissed me off and I decided to cut her off from my life because she wasn't into me but she enjoyed making me suffer, she knew I wanted to be in a relationship with her, and she rubbed it on my face by hanging out with me, rejecting me romantically and showing affection for Christian chad. I couldn't take it anymore.
I wouldn’t have cut ties so soon, there could have been many reasons she hugged the other guy. A hug doesn’t really mean she likes him. Maybe someone died and she was consolidating him, maybe she knew him longer, maybe he was a friend, maybe he made a move to hug her.

I have found this rather interesting and I’m noticing a trend that many of you cut ties completely when nothing happened. It’s very short tempered. My theory is that any time a girl gets close you get scared and push her away before she gets the chance to hurt you. You hurt girls so your not hurt. Then you make yourself believe that the girl wasn’t interested and you did your self a favour when you really didn’t take the risk and wait it out.

She clearly said maybe if she knew you better. That’s a great sign. If she wasn’t into you at all she would have just said no. She was in fact interested in you and you walked away.

AfricanCel

Incels.Net Master
love said:
AfricanCel said:
I have too many failed stories but one that stands out was a foid that approached me in a psychology class. She was a becky, had the face of rocky, but a nice body. She seemed really nice and sweet so I decided to invest my time in her, and found out we were exact copies of each other personally, even our date of births were exactly the same. I legit thought I found the one. After 2 weeks of talking nonstop every single day, we got so close and I decided to ask her out on our birthdays, she looked me straight in the eye for 8 seconds and said "maybe if I got to know you a bit more." I was shocked but didn't bother her about it and we went back to talking about regular stuff. She was struggling with the psychology class and her calculus class and I helped her passed them. 1 month later we were eating at the cafeteria and talking and I asked her out to bowling with me and she gave a pathetic excuse. Then I saw her talking to another guy in my class, he was Christian Chad. She met him in one day and hugged him the same day, but never hugged me in 3 months of nonstop talking. This pissed me off and I decided to cut her off from my life because she wasn't into me but she enjoyed making me suffer, she knew I wanted to be in a relationship with her, and she rubbed it on my face by hanging out with me, rejecting me romantically and showing affection for Christian chad. I couldn't take it anymore.
I wouldn’t have cut ties so soon, there could have been many reasons she hugged the other guy. A hug doesn’t really mean she likes him. Maybe someone died and she was consolidating him, maybe she knew him longer, maybe he was a friend, maybe he made a move to hug her.

I have found this rather interesting and I’m noticing a trend that many of you cut ties completely when nothing happened. It’s very short tempered. My theory is that any time a girl gets close you get scared and push her away before she gets the chance to hurt you. You hurt girls so your not hurt. Then you make yourself believe that the girl wasn’t interested and you did your self a favour when you really didn’t take the risk and wait it out.

She clearly said maybe if she knew you better. That’s a great sign. If she wasn’t into you at all she would have just said no. She was in fact interested in you and you walked away.
After that I asked her out twice again and she seemed annoyed that I was even asking her. She wanted me as an orbiter, not as a romantic interest. I saw how she treated her romantic interest, there was a situation were Christian chad recommended 3 of us pray and we held each others hands, but she withdrew her hand from mine, this is a clear indication she wasn't interested.

love

Femoid
AfricanCel said:
love said:
AfricanCel said:

After that I asked her out twice again and she seemed annoyed that I was even asking her. She wanted me as an orbiter, not as a romantic interest. I saw how she treated her romantic interest, there was a situation were Christian chad recommended 3 of us pray and we held each others hands, but she withdrew her hand from mine, this is a clear indication she wasn't interested.
Ask only once. Asking more than once makes you look desperate and clingy. Appear to be a bit hard to get.

AfricanCel

Incels.Net Master
love said:
AfricanCel said:
love said:

Ask only once. Asking more than once makes you look desperate and clingy. Appear to be a bit hard to get.
How can I play hard to get with someone that's not romantically interested in the first place? You recommend I orbit? because what else am I going to do apart from chatting with her, and chatting too long usually leads nowhere from my experience.

JJHOLLIE1993

Femoid
AfricanCel said:
I have too many failed stories but one that stands out was a foid that approached me in a psychology class. She was a becky, had the face of rocky, but a nice body. She seemed really nice and sweet so I decided to invest my time in her, and found out we were exact copies of each other personally, even our date of births were exactly the same. I legit thought I found the one. After 2 weeks of talking nonstop every single day, we got so close and I decided to ask her out on our birthdays, she looked me straight in the eye for 8 seconds and said "maybe if I got to know you a bit more." I was shocked but didn't bother her about it and we went back to talking about regular stuff. She was struggling with the psychology class and her calculus class and I helped her pass them. One month later we were eating at the cafeteria and talking and I asked her out to bowling with me and she gave a pathetic excuse. Then I saw her talking to another guy in my class, he was Christian Chad. She met him in one day and hugged him the same day, but never hugged me in 3 months of nonstop talking. This pissed me off and I decided to cut her off from my life because she wasn't into me but she enjoyed making me suffer, she knew I wanted to be in a relationship with her, and she rubbed it on my face by hanging out with me, rejecting me romantically and showing affection for Christian chad. I couldn't take it anymore.

She wanted to be your friend I guess, like psychology class mates. Perhaps she wasn't sure how to reject your romantic advances so she assumed if she just played it safe and acted like a mate you would get the message that shes not attracted to you romantically.
And she could have taken advantage of you a little by expecting you to help her pass her classes knowing you like her.

AfricanCel

Incels.Net Master
JJHOLLIE1993 said:
AfricanCel said:

She wanted to be your friend I guess, like psychology class mates. Perhaps she wasn't sure how to reject your romantic advances so she assumed if she just played it safe and acted like a mate you would get the message that shes not attracted to you romantically.
And she could have taken advantage of you a little by expecting you to help her pass her classes knowing you like her.
This proves the Incel phenomenon and am glad you understand how diabolical it is. Taking advantage of someone that never knew love a day in their life.

StrangeMan1

Malicious Wraith
AfricanCel said:
JJHOLLIE1993 said:
AfricanCel said:

This proves the Incel phenomenon and am glad you understand how diabolical it is. Taking advantage of someone that never knew love a day in their life.
Did she give you constant sweet eyes and follow you around all day or how is it that you got fooled so badly? My mates have a well developed sense about dating so they are able to tell whether there is mutual interest after a few days to 2 weeks Max.

love

Femoid
AfricanCel said:
love said:
AfricanCel said:
How can I play hard to get with someone that's not romantically interested in the first place? You recommend I orbit? because what else am I going to do apart from chatting with her, and chatting too long usually leads nowhere from my experience.
It can. It’s also good for your social status.

StrangeMan1

Malicious Wraith
love said:
AfricanCel said:
love said:
No, it is not good at all. Orbiting is creepy and makes him look desperate. You yourself experienced orbiting and should not recommend the same.

Africancel, rather you should focus on making friendship with women and learn to be around them. On the condition that it is a mutually beneficial one. Do not be fooled into providing money, presents or other things. This will boost your social status.
Apart from that I also recommend that you learn self-defense due to our shared background history of physical violence in the past and that you gain some muscle mass and improve your health at the gym.

AfricanCel

Incels.Net Master
Username6321 said:
AfricanCel said:
JJHOLLIE1993 said:
Did she give you constant sweet eyes and follow you around all day or how is it that you got fooled so badly? My mates have a well developed sense about dating so they are able to tell whether there is mutual interest after a few days to 2 weeks Max.
no sweet eyes but a serious look on her face, yes, she followed me around but she had a neutral vibe next to me. Although, with Christian chad, she had sweet eyes and planned to attend the church he attended.

AfricanCel

Incels.Net Master
Username6321 said:
love said:
AfricanCel said:
No, it is not good at all. Orbiting is creepy and makes him look desperate. You yourself experienced orbiting and should not recommend the same.

Africancel, rather you should focus on making friendship with women and learn to be around them. On the condition that it is a mutually beneficial one. Do not be fooled into providing money, presents or other things. This will boost your social status.
Apart from that I also recommend that you learn self-defense due to our shared background history of physical violence in the past and that you gain some muscle mass and improve your health at the gym.
thanks for the help man, what if these foids start talking about their boyfriends or sexual encounters, I really can't stand hearing this and it happens almost everytime I make female friends. I agree on the self defense part, some guys are still stuck in the high school mentality of bullying.

love

Femoid
Username6321 said:
love said:
AfricanCel said:

I’m not saying to orbit but I’m also saying don’t just cut off ties so quick. I support being friends but they think that’s cucked or whatever. Friends I think can firm relationships in the future but that also shouldn’t be the main goal of the only goal

StrangeMan1

Malicious Wraith
AfricanCel said:
Username6321 said:
love said:

thanks for the help man, what if these foids start talking about their boyfriends or sexual encounters, I really can't stand hearing this and it happens almost everytime I make female friends. I agree on the self defense part, some guys are still stuck in the high school mentality of bullying.
Women who break the confidentiality of a relationship by talking about "dick size" and what sex positions they tried are not the women you should be around. They are morally bankrupt and a bad influence for everyone involved. Find women who share your hobbies, interests, politics whatever. They need to be intellectually stimulating in order to be quality friends. Carefully evaluate these women based on how they talk to you before you decide to move into the friendship territory.

And as I said before. Make sure to keep an emotional barrier and not to fall for buying presents, money etc. just because they compliment you for your clothes, haircut or whatever. That's not a sign of sexual interest, but merely a friendly remark.

The sexual interest signs are increased shyness, sweet eyes, red face, spending absurd amounts of times with you, to name the most obvious signs. Even if you see that keep your emotional barrier up. Women do not appreciate men who appear weaker than them and who are very desperate. They especially dislike doormats. Always put yourself above her and have pride in yourself. She only deserves your care and attention when it gets way too obvious, but I think you will be able to tell that on your own.

StrangeMan1

Malicious Wraith
love said:
Username6321 said:
love said:

I’m not saying to orbit but I’m also saying don’t just cut off ties so quick. I support being friends but they think that’s cucked or whatever. Friends I think can firm relationships in the future but that also shouldn’t be the main goal of the only goal
No. Men should never spend more than two weeks to pursue a woman, otherwise they are reducing themselves to desperate and emasculated doormats who will then blame the "Chad man" who is the definition of prideful and confident. "Chad" can recognize where he has clear chances and does not waste countless months that can be spent on hobbies, health, skills etc.

love

Femoid
Username6321 said:
love said:
Username6321 said:

No. Men should never spend more than two weeks to pursue a woman, otherwise they are reducing themselves to desperate and emasculated doormats who will then blame the "Chad man" who is the definition of prideful and confident. "Chad" can recognize where he has clear chances and does not waste countless months that can be spent on hobbies, health, skills etc.
I strongly disagree with 2 weeks. It’s too short. It takes me longer than 2 weeks to know if I want to be in a relationship with a guy. I’ve never gone into a relationship with a guy that didn’t spend at at least a month a half usually 2 months just hanging out. You can’t know someone in 2 weeks. That’s setting them up for a fail because when things don’t work out because they don’t really know the person it will be bad.

TheUnworthy

Incels.Net Regular
love said:
Username6321 said:
love said:
I strongly disagree with 2 weeks. It’s too short. It takes me longer than 2 weeks to know if I want to be in a relationship with a guy. I’ve never gone into a relationship with a guy that didn’t spend at at least a month a half usually 2 months just hanging out. You can’t know someone in 2 weeks. That’s setting them up for a fail because when things don’t work out because they don’t really know the person it will be bad.
You are an exception to the norm, you should get used to us generalizing already.
The humongous majority of women are like he described, Chads persue them one night and BUM she's "his".
Normies do it from two weeks to a month and then BUM girlfriend (60% of the time).
Incels are the only ones who get nothing doesn't matter what time lapse we use: the Chad one or the Normie one. (Before you mention it, no, I only have tried the Normie length. Confesing a month or two later since we met)

love

Femoid
TheUnworthy said:
love said:
Username6321 said:
You are an exception to the norm, you should get used to us generalizing already.
The humongous majority of women are like he described, Chads persue them one night and BUM she's "his".
Normies do it from two weeks to a month and then BUM girlfriend (60% of the time).
Incels are the only ones who get nothing doesn't matter what time lapse we use: the Chad one or the Normie one. (Before you mention it, no, I only have tried the Normie length. Confesing a month or two later since we met)
I don’t think normie are a month.

TheUnworthy

Incels.Net Regular
love said:
TheUnworthy said:
love said:
I don’t think normie are a month.
I have normie friends, it's a month for most of them