How has your day been?/My Crushing loneliness and isolation

WelcomeToMyDNA

I am who I am and I can be no other
It's Saturday night here where I live in the US. I've literally sat around and did nothing but watch blackpill/incel videos on YouTube, eat, play video games, and sit and stare and ponder over my shit life all day. This is one of the loneliest and depressing moments I've had in awhile. It's not quite night, but it's like this depressing dimmed daylight; like someone put a thin blanket over the sun and the only luminescence here is this odd colored white-ish/yellow. Memories of girls I once knew are looping in my head. I am trapped here with no way to get around and nowhere to go. Memories keep looping. My mind keeps going haywire and I'm in the deepest bog of despondency there is. It's times like these where I wish I never existed in the first place. I regret every breath I ever took. I regret not rolling over off the bed, as a baby, and falling onto my head and dying.

What are you doing right now?

TheUnworthy

Incels.Net Regular
Besides reading your post? Nothing.
Looking for something to entertain myself instead of poisoned myself as one of my grandfathers did lol

Sandhill

Incels.Net Junior
Nothing puts me in a worse mood than seeing SJW compilations. They're addictive but it makes you lose faith in humanity and ruins your day that there are people out there who think like that.

On the same note, spending a significant portion of your day watching blackpill/incel videos will ruin it. It's good to not feel alone and those videos probably offer that to you. But try to not let it consume your day. Maybe two or three videos at most.

Gloomy days put me in a bad mood too. Just try your best to keep yourself busy with productive things. Maybe do some at-home exercises. Put some headphones in and go for a walk. Draw a picture. Study, if you're in school. Deep-clean your room.

Today is going to be a gloomy weather day for me. I'm planning on going to the park and smoking a cigar next to the fountain while I listen to music. Then I'm going to walk a mile to the grocery store and buy some snacks and ingredients for dinner. Then I'll walk another mile back home and get some schoolwork done. After that, I'll make dinner and watch Arrested Development. I like to draw while I watch TV. Maybe I'll go on another walk, then study a little more before bed.

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
Sandhill said:
Nothing puts me in a worse mood than seeing SJW compilations. They're addictive but it makes you lose faith in humanity and ruins your day that there are people out there who think like that.

On the same note, spending a significant portion of your day watching blackpill/incel videos will ruin it. It's good to not feel alone and those videos probably offer that to you. But try to not let it consume your day. Maybe two or three videos at most.

Gloomy days put me in a bad mood too. Just try your best to keep yourself busy with productive things. Maybe do some at-home exercises. Put some headphones in and go for a walk. Draw a picture. Study, if you're in school. Deep-clean your room.

Today is going to be a gloomy weather day for me. I'm planning on going to the park and smoking a cigar next to the fountain while I listen to music. Then I'm going to walk a mile to the grocery store and buy some snacks and ingredients for dinner. Then I'll walk another mile back home and get some schoolwork done. After that, I'll make dinner and watch Arrested Development. I like to draw while I watch TV. Maybe I'll go on another walk, then study a little more before bed.
Im actually the OPPOSITE!! Sunlight depresses me... I feel ENERGY during rain, and especially STORMS! I LOVE gloomy days, I usually feel better on days like that.. And on sunny days I try to stay in and avoid the sun.. Its my nature I guess..

Misaki

Incels.Net Novice
The idea that overcast days are depressing made me think of a song that was used in the drama IWGP. I can't say for certain that the song says that a gray sky is happy, while a bright and sunny sky is sad, but that's one of the things I get out of it.

The other thought I had here was that your day sounded boring. But is boring so bad? There's a quote, which is mistakenly thought to be from China, that goes "May You Live In Interesting Times" and inspired the name of a book. Now, any one could die at any time and if you're going to die tomorrow from some accident or a heart attack, you might want your last day to be interesting. But if you're not about to die, boring isn't necessarily so bad.

damzy

Incels.Net Junior
vcelguy said:
damzy said:
One of my worst day of 2019 was today
Why?
I am roping with my univ, actually living a 100% lonely life. l am alone in my classes, alone at home, l sleep alone, my weekends are empty, my summer and winter vacations are empty. People say me "yeah continue your studies, it's good for you" and at the same time these people didnt study and are in relationships (or married).

Yesterday l bought a kebab in a turkish kebab shop. The guy who served me is nearly my age, and he is turkish and doesnt speak french well (l am in the french area of Switzerland). l know this guy is married with a swiss woman, and has a life miles better and happier than mine.

Knowning this destroys my mind, totally.

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
damzy said:
vcelguy said:
damzy said:
One of my worst day of 2019 was today
Why?
I am roping with my univ, actually living a 100% lonely life. l am alone in my classes, alone at home, l sleep alone, my weekends are empty, my summer and winter vacations are empty. People say me "yeah continue your studies, it's good for you" and at the same time these people didnt study and are in relationships (or married).

Yesterday l bought a kebab in a turkish kebab shop. The guy who served me is nearly my age, and he is turkish and doesnt speak french well (l am in the french area of Switzerland). l know this guy is married with a swiss woman, and has a life miles better and happier than mine.

Knowning this destroys my mind, totally.
Join the party pal!!! Strength in solidarity!! You have lots of incel brothers out here Bub!