How do you guys feel about former incels?

Xera

Femoid
Ones that got married, found a healthy relationship, denounced being incels, or an other reason they might not be one anymore.

thelowestincel

Incels.Net Novice
I highly agree with that statement though, because it’s very unlikely an incel will just find some relationship considering all normal subwave females spent so much time ignoring the incel in the start, which caused the incel label. Simply said, it’s impossible for an incel to denounce being such because any relationship they may encounter will always end the same, it’s just a subpar self-centered femoid looking to take advantage of someone who they know will bend to their will to remain in the relationship.

love

Femoid
I highly agree with that statement though, because it’s very unlikely an incel will just find some relationship considering all normal subwave females spent so much time ignoring the incel in the start, which caused the incel label. Simply said, it’s impossible for an incel to denounce being such because any relationship they may encounter will always end the same, it’s just a subpar self-centered femoid looking to take advantage of someone who they know will bend to their will to remain in the relationship.
So you dont think there are women who dont take advantage of men?

StrangeMan1

Malicious Wraith
Good for them if they found a loving and supporting woman that appreciates them for who they are. This doesn't neglect the fact that incels are created through their environment.

DontWakeMe

Incels.Net Master
If they find a good arrangement with a woman then good for them. I haven't heard of any incel finding a good "long term" relationship though.

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
They were failed normies from the start. Many normies these days spend half their lives in temporary """incel""". Actual inceldom is forever.

Reactions: Che

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Ones that got married, found a healthy relationship, denounced being incels, or an other reason they might not be one anymore.
Seamaxxed incel friend of mine. Key is to travel to lands where women dont act like men. Otherwise, getting a relationship is like competing with another man. Although third-world incels must surgery max, but hard because third-world income. Firstworld cels have hope. Hope for third-world cels if America stops hoarding all the shekels and treats the rest of the world a little better. May happen if Americans themselves can ascend out of poverty.

Che

Staff
Answer is they were not truecels in the first place, do you think a 1/10 guy who is mentalcel can just get a girlfriend?
Answer : No
However but if it happened and he got a girlfriend, I'll be happy for him, but i know 100% that the foid is using him

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
No hope for 1/10 cels. Jeff bezos is a solid 3 and he had to make 100 billion dollars just to get laid, then lose 50 billion dollars from thieving cunt (and cuck judges.)