How do you even have the patience to sit there and eat a whole fuckin' apple

Leucosticte

Lounge member
I felt guilty about doing something so childish as eating a bowl of Kix, and was like, "How did I even end up doing that? It must be because I just grabbed the first thing I saw on the shelf." https://incels.net/threads/talk-to-me-gentlemen.1856/post-24851

So then I was like, "You know, I should look in the fridge for something healthier; maybe there's some fruit that's about to go bad, but I didn't even think of it because I only pay attention to what's immediately in front of me."

But no, there were no peaches or berries or anything like that, just apples. And I was like, "How does one even sit there and even eat one of those? It must take like 20 bites or something to finish. It's like trying to lick to the center of a Tootsie Roll pop without biting, except in this case, you ARE biting, which is a lot more work than if you were to just drink a smoothie (assuming someone else made it and then washed the blender for you; damn, where's my qt3.14 teenage wife to take care of that for me -- oh, that's right, I dumped the chick who was going to become that, instead of wifing her up, and she went and had a kid with some black dude and frivorced him), or a glass of apple juice."

Like, seriously, who has the patience to eat a whole apple. That's a LOT of chewing. I hardly ever do it, but maybe I should, just to spite the doctor.

sheidgeda

Femoid
I love apples so much that I sometimes eat 3-4 in a row. And you said it yourself, you don't like them that much so that is probably why you can't eat them like that.