How do you cope?

WelcomeToMyDNA

Staff Member
Lounge member
What are some ways you involuntary celibate fellas cope? what's the most foolproof cope that helps you forget lustful images of roasties (in their prime) naked?

for me: vidya, gymcoping (I go at an hour where it's almost completely empty), listening to music, drinking (fuсking brilliant cope tbh but only if you drink at home -- not at a bar or club), and watching blackpill YT videos.

Lordgoro

Lounge member
Agreed.. Im a non-drinker, however, Im trying different drinks just out of boredom(got sick recently from trying to drink rum, the taste made me almost throw up)... TO be completely honest, since im retired, I play video games, watch movies, and JERK off 6 times a day average!! Seems to keep me SOMEWHAT SANE!! However, at 48, I WISH I wasnt cursed with such a high libido at such an older age!! It SUCKS! THose are my copes, and they work for me.. I also STUDY philosophical issues... Like Good and Evil..

Xero1101

Lounge member
WelcomeToMyDNA said:
What are some ways you involuntary celibate fellas cope? what's the most foolproof cope that helps you forget lustful images of roasties (in their prime) naked?

for me: vidya, gymcoping (I go at an hour where it's almost completely empty), listening to music, drinking (fuсking brilliant cope tbh but only if you drink at home -- not at a bar or club), and watching blackpill YT videos.
The most important step is to never even look at such images. What good does it do? nothing, many times it'll just piss you off to see photos of beautiful naked women and make you long even more for what you'll never have, so ya if you want to cope its better to just forget such imagery exists.

tremor

Staff Member
Lounge member
Too tired from daily activities to need strong copes most of the time.