How do some normal looking men who aren't rich get with normal looking women

bcroger2

40% of the female population is obese. If I see an incel looking person or a normal looking person whose not rich with the bottom 40% of women or with unfuckablely ugly women then I don't think of anything. However, in college I see quite a few average looking men with average $$$ go with average looking or sometimes even attractive women. How do they pull this off? Luck? Asking loads of girls out until one says yes? Extreme socalite?

Thoughts?

Xero1101

bcroger2 said:
40% of the female population is obese. If I see an incel looking person or a normal looking person whose not rich with the bottom 40% of women or with unfuckablely ugly women then I don't think of anything. However, in college I see quite a few average looking men with average $$$ go with average looking or sometimes even attractive women. How do they pull this off? Luck? Asking loads of girls out until one says yes? Extreme socalite?

Thoughts?

Average looking guys don't have it as rough as legitimate incel looking guys, they are often capable of attaining average looking women or higher. They are no chads but they aren't incels either, they are in the middle and naturally some of the spoils will be available to them. At the most basic there are 3 levels.

Chads/Slayers - Get pusѕy anytime they want, most beautiful women in the world non stop, just have to show up and smile, hit the genetic lottery jackpot, average number of sexual partners in a lifetime 50+.

Average looking guys - Don't get pusѕy anytime they want, but do get average looking to slightly above average women on occasion, have to put more effort in, flowers, presents, being a good listener etc etc can't just get by on their looks but at least have something to work with. Average number of sexual partners in a lifetime : 1-3.

Incels - Never get pusѕy, societal rejects, awkward around women, rolled a negative (insert # here) on the genetic lottery. Only thing that could get them women is absurd amounts of money and even then women will cringe behind your back at being with you and not enjoy it. Average number of sexual partners in a lifetime : 0.

tremor

Staff Member
Lounge user
Maybe you are overrating the females because of fakeup fraud or your own thirst, maybe it's because of high female percentage in your college (can exceed 80% in certain departments in my uni and almost never falls below 25%) and yes, the social circle stuff is legit for average guys.

Nostalgicel

some guys with gf don't get to fuck, they get to lick that pusѕy rot instead... (the beta)

I keep my sexclip as a reminder I'm not a total symp for when I get alzheimer.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Xero1101 said:
bcroger2 said:

Thoughts?

Average looking guys don't have it as rough as legitimate incel looking guys, they are often capable of attaining average looking women or higher. They are no chads but they aren't incels either, they are in the middle and naturally some of the spoils will be available to them. At the most basic there are 3 levels.

Chads/Slayers - Get pusѕy anytime they want, most beautiful women in the world non stop, just have to show up and smile, hit the genetic lottery jackpot, average number of sexual partners in a lifetime 50+.

Average looking guys - Don't get pusѕy anytime they want, but do get average looking to slightly above average women on occasion, have to put more effort in, flowers, presents, being a good listener etc etc can't just get by on their looks but at least have something to work with. Average number of sexual partners in a lifetime : 1-3.

Incels - Never get pusѕy, societal rejects, awkward around women, rolled a negative (insert # here) on the genetic lottery. Only thing that could get them women is absurd amounts of money and even then women will cringe behind your back at being with you and not enjoy it. Average number of sexual partners in a lifetime : 0.
I believe in sexual communism but not financial communism. No man gets left behind.