How do I make it believable to my parents that I “broke up” with an imaginary girlfriend.

Bleachcel

Incels.Net Novice
So I’m 17 yeah and my parents are always talking ѕhit About the neighbors’ kids next door who are 21 and 25 and haven’t had girlfriends I think (even tho they’re decent looking and tall). And they’ve kinda subsconsciously forced me into “getting” A girlfriend because my younger brother who is 14 and taller than me is already talking to some girl. Anyways so I’ve been going outside on my own throughout the summer on bike just biking around the city/town, just chilling by myself and staring people down. Anyways my parents haven’t asked me yet that they want to see this “girl” and I don’t want it to get to that point, so I just want to leave this ѕhit alone. They’re black parents btw and have physically abused me before and emotionally neglected me From young (poured boiling water down my chest When I was 10, told me I deserved to get bullied in school every other year, told me to kill myself when I was 8 years old etc). Should I tell them like “I’m focusing on studies rn”?or is that excuse out played

Blackguard

-Elite NEET-
This is so typical of 2020. The "waifu" thing has become shockingly mainstream. It really is clownworld.

Last edited:

Bleachcel

Incels.Net Novice
This is so typical of 2020. The "waifu" thing has become shockingly mainstream. It really is clownworld.
What do you mean, the only anime I watch is Boondocks and some can argue it’s not anime. I’m talking like I told my parents I have a GF (because they’ve been pressuring me for months) and I want to somehow tell them I don’t anymore / fake a breakup or something, I dunno, because I never had one in the first place and don’t want more stress

Dr.Death.666

Incels.Net Master
So I’m 17 yeah and my parents are always talking ѕhit About the neighbors’ kids next door who are 21 and 25 and haven’t had girlfriends I think (even tho they’re decent looking and tall). And they’ve kinda subsconsciously forced me into “getting” A girlfriend because my younger brother who is 14 and taller than me is already talking to some girl. Anyways so I’ve been going outside on my own throughout the summer on bike just biking around the city/town, just chilling by myself and staring people down. Anyways my parents haven’t asked me yet that they want to see this “girl” and I don’t want it to get to that point, so I just want to leave this ѕhit alone. They’re black parents btw and have physically abused me before and emotionally neglected me From young (poured boiling water down my chest When I was 10, told me I deserved to get bullied in school every other year, told me to kill myself when I was 8 years old etc). Should I tell them like “I’m focusing on studies rn”?or is that excuse out played
same here bro.. My parents told that I need to be bullied too..because I was shy and timid..Little does the world know that it has not created a confident man, but a Monster of me..Don't listen to your parents...our lives is always about being something for someone else..you will realize this when everyone will kick you out...only when you are outside the system can you clearly see the system..It is not easy..I know you are 17 and thinking may be if I get a high paying job my life will be very easy..that is a very high possibility..but if you are anything like me..figure your own solution...no ones advice will work for you..you are basically screwed

beyondgymceled

Incels.Net Junior
Man

Bleachcel said:
same here bro.. My parents told that I need to be bullied too..because I was shy and timid..Little does the world know that it has not created a confident man, but a Monster of me..Don't listen to your parents...our lives is always about being something for someone else..you will realize this when everyone will kick you out...only when you are outside the system can you clearly see the system..It is not easy..I know you are 17 and thinking may be if I get a high paying job my life will be very easy..that is a very high possibility..but if you are anything like me..figure your own solution...no ones advice will work for you..you are basically screwed
Thats fucked kick in their door when their sleeping and kick your dads ass and say whose the bully now kek

Dr.Death.666

Incels.Net Master
Man

Dr.Death.666 said:
Bleachcel said:
Thats fucked kick in their door when their sleeping and kick your dads ass and say whose the bully now kek
they are both dead.. I am in my mid 30s now..closer to 40..it is fucked up life for sub 8 men and OCD cels....I survive like a scum...of this soyciety..Following other peoples advice is the last thing you should do...Life is screwed up either. Might as well do what you want to do...become Hіter, Become Osama, whatever...better than being a slave to the Kweens

Bleachcel

Incels.Net Novice
Bleachcel said:
Yep that’s what imma do. Trust nobody

fuckfoidsget$

Incels.Net Junior
I'm sorry to hear about your situation.
I had one similar experience with my Chad coworker. He was bragging about his wife Stacy--actually so named!--and asked me if I was married. I panicked and stated that I had my own wife and children. As you can imagine, this was quite the predicament, for I have none of either genre. Alas! I thusforth had to fake a divorce over the course of several months, which was very difficult. Thankfully, no one else asked about it, and that Chad coworker was "put down", so to speak, and removed from the workplace. For you, young one, I do hope that you will recover from this. I would recommend faking a breakup, as the foids would dump gentlemen like us anyway.

Jamesothy

Incels.Net Novice
I
I'm sure you've already found a solution by now, but if not allow me to put my two cents in.

You should say nothing at all but quit going out for a while. If they continue asking just say there never was a girl. They'll assume you're lying and that you were too shy or too private to bring her into their lives. They'll think you had a fling that didn't last.

It seems like your parents just presumed that you had a girlfriend all by themselves. If that's the case and you make up a story a that supports their presumption without any futher evidence they're very likely to put two and two together then begin to question whether there was ever any girl in the first place.

Just be cool and don't say anything. Deny the existance of any girl if they press you. They'll think you're lying.

I had the exact same experience as you when I was around 20 years old and living with my parents. I had bought my first car and taken to going for very long drives by myself on my off days. My parents began to question where I always went. I actually just told them the truth and they just assumed I was lying. Even know I'd never had a girlfriend they a thought I was seeing one but too shu to bring her aroind them.

Just take it easy.