how do i get my ѕhit together?

GameDevCel

See You Space Cowboy..
i had people telling me this, but how do i do it? like get a fuсking job? and a driving license?, i'm in the middle of college getting a job right now would suck ass, and getting driving license in my country is a giga pain in the ass.

i had people telling me that they mean ѕhit like "not letting your money fall on the floor"

Cryptoknight

Blarghonism
I professionally write resumes/Curriculum Vitaes if you need a hand. Driving license, get the book and study it. I can give life advice, I may be incel but I never failed in life, I'm an entrepreneur and have many skills, life objectives and refute boredom.

GameDevCel

See You Space Cowboy..
I professionally write resumes/Curriculum Vitaes if you need a hand. Driving license, get the book and study it. I can give life advice, I may be incel but I never failed in life, I'm an entrepreneur and have many skills, life objectives and refute boredom.
ѕhit man, would be wonderful a boyo help me write a curriculum, the driving license stuff i will solve it later

ronman12

Incels.Net Regular
don't get a job man its hell wagemaxxing is a myth Im quitting mine even if it pays or that I love doing it is not enough

Lordgoro

"You Are What I WRITE"
don't get a job man its hell wagemaxxing is a myth Im quitting mine even if it pays or that I love doing it is not enough
Agreed... In the END its NOT worth it, not even CLOSE... You are TRADING your very LIFE, and the time you have on this earth for fcking wageslaving!! God help ya brother

Cryptoknight

Blarghonism
Some jobs are worthy of healthy and happy lifestyle living. Much fun can be had fooling around at the good ones. I work for myself and constantly educate myself so I need less of others help and can maintain living on my own without distractions and unnecessary hatred.

Lordgoro

"You Are What I WRITE"
Some jobs are worthy of healthy and happy lifestyle living. Much fun can be had fooling around at the good ones. I work for myself and constantly educate myself so I need less of others help and can maintain living on my own without distractions and unnecessary hatred.
Self employment is completely DIFFERENT, and not the same as wageslaving... If you can successfully do it, I applaud you sir... BUT for most, its not even remotely possible... THey become wageslaves for others

Cryptoknight

Blarghonism
I am a qualified chef and landscape gardener. People especially old people need gardening done and bang $60 an hour to go at your own pace, cheffing is ѕhit, ѕhit hours, ѕhit money, ѕhit people to deal with and just generally ѕhit. An Entrepreneur, I work on a farm, grow organic chillies and sell them at markets, have a Sunday market stall with random stuff, restore and renovate houses, shoot vermin, weed management, logistics clerk, repair computers, write code, run a kebab and pizza stand. I need to keep busy constantly or I get depressed and suicidal. Plus the money pays for my copes. I'm sure that I've forgotten some. Oh and I compose music, paint (portraits, landscapes and avante garde) and write lyrics. Change is like a holiday

GameDevCel

See You Space Cowboy..
I am a qualified chef and landscape gardener. People especially old people need gardening done and bang $60 an hour to go at your own pace, cheffing is ѕhit, ѕhit hours, ѕhit money, ѕhit people to deal with and just generally ѕhit.
i wanted to get some online job, so i could work from anywhere

Lordgoro

"You Are What I WRITE"
I am a qualified chef and landscape gardener. People especially old people need gardening done and bang $60 an hour to go at your own pace, cheffing is ѕhit, ѕhit hours, ѕhit money, ѕhit people to deal with and just generally ѕhit. An Entrepreneur, I work on a farm, grow organic chillies and sell them at markets, have a Sunday market stall with random stuff, restore and renovate houses, shoot vermin, weed management, logistics clerk, repair computers, write code, run a kebab and pizza stand. I need to keep busy constantly or I get depressed and suicidal. Plus the money pays for my copes. I'm sure that I've forgotten some. Oh and I compose music, paint (portraits, landscapes and avante garde) and write lyrics. Change is like a holiday
I take my hat off to your brother... Ill go back to living in a tent before Ill wageslave..