How do foids treat you?

Coomer

Incels.Net Junior
I noticed that foids either act nasty towards me for no reason or they act as bored as possible, give one word answers, don't pay attention to what I say, etc. The only times they pretend to be nice is when they try to use me for something or want a favor and then all of a sudden they know how to treat me like a human. Otherwise they treat me like ѕhit. There's also the rare occasion that they'll try to treat me like an asexual emotional tampon to complain about their lives.

Uncommon

Incels.Net Master
I noticed that foids either act nasty towards me for no reason or they act as bored as possible, give one word answers, don't pay attention to what I say, etc. The only times they pretend to be nice is when they try to use me for something or want a favor and then all of a sudden they know how to treat me like a human. Otherwise they treat me like ѕhit. There's also the rare occasion that they'll try to treat me like an asexual emotional tampon to complain about their lives.
When i was younger and i was a student in the school, i NEVER did favors to easy modes(femoids). And i was the only man like that in the entire school: all the other men in the school were manginas who always did favors to the easy modes(femoids) and some of them even asked them to clean their shoes. Thats why i always was seen as a "freak" in the school...because i NEVER did favors to femoids...

But answering to you question, easy modes always ignored me, always rejected me, etc...

XTamaska

Doesn't matter how dark it gets, the sun will rise
They treat me good till I get to talk to them. Howewer, I give off emo vibes and my anxiety is obvious to see so I get ignored

Wincel

Cuck slayer
They treat me good until they are bored of me,I am no longer useful to them. Thats why I try to limit interaction with them.

wizardcel

Incels.Net Regular
I've talked about this many times before. When you're an incel, your interactions with women will come in two ways: neutral or negative. They'll never use their energy to treat you in any way special.