How do average looking or non-wealthy guys get average women?

bcroger2

Incels.Net Master
24-year old virgin here.

I think I look about average. I am about average ht. (5'10), A bodyfat lower than about 90% of the population(around 16%) , lift weights etc. I am also in grad. school, so while I am not a rocket scientist, I am not a dumbass or hobo either. I would say I look average. However, I talked about 8 girls in college and they all ignored me, brought up their stupid B.F etc. I made a tinder account and I get mostly obese people or trannies. I may get an average looking overweight(at least not obese) person and they always ignore my message.

I understand how Chads get girls and wealthy men (such as doctors, lawyers , wealthy busisness people etc.) get girls, but I don't understand how non-wealthy average looking guys get average women? Does anyone else wonder how this happens as well?

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
I don't see that happening. In my area average roasties pick being """"""""""""single"""""""""" over going for average and below guys.

AfricanCel

Incels.Net Master
bcroger2 said:
24-year old virgin here.

I think I look about average. I am about average ht. (5'10), A bodyfat lower than about 90% of the population(around 16%) , lift weights etc. I am also in grad. school, so while I am not a rocket scientist, I am not a dumbass or hobo either. I would say I look average. However, I talked about 8 girls in college and they all ignored me, brought up their stupid B.F etc. I made a tinder account and I get mostly obese people or trannies. I may get an average looking overweight(at least not obese) person and they always ignore my message.

I understand how Chads get girls and wealthy men (such as doctors, lawyers , wealthy busisness people etc.) get girls, but I don't understand how non-wealthy average looking guys get average women? Does anyone else wonder how this happens as well?
Probably because they've status maxx. Although status maxxing is hard, you can try it.

bcroger2

Incels.Net Master
AfricanCel said:
bcroger2 said:
24-year old virgin here.

Probably because they've status maxx. Although status maxxing is hard, you can try it.
I was talking about non-wealthy, average looking men

AfricanCel

Incels.Net Master
bcroger2 said:
AfricanCel said:
bcroger2 said:
24-year old virgin here.

I was talking about non-wealthy, average looking men
You can have high status because you have many friends or because so many people know you and not be rich

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
Lordgoro said:
In portland I suspect the guys with the MOST tattoos and piercing get laid... Also beardmaxxing
Disgusting, but at least you can achieve that. Not sure if worth it tbh.

inb4 volcel

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
tremor said:
Lordgoro said:
In portland I suspect the guys with the MOST tattoos and piercing get laid... Also beardmaxxing
Disgusting, but at least you can achieve that. Not sure if worth it tbh.

inb4 volcel
Nope.. Im HIGH CLASS and elegant.. These guys are the lowest common denominator.. Sleazy, dirty, and disgusting.. exactly the OPPOSITE of who and what I am.. Im actually living in the wrong city.. :cool:

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
Lordgoro said:
Nope.. Im HIGH CLASS and elegant.. These guys are the lowest common denominator.. Sleazy, dirty, and disgusting.. exactly the OPPOSITE of who and what I am.. Im actually living in the wrong city.. :cool:
Tbh. We supreme gentlemen are always unappreciated.
Actually I have already given up on fashiomaxing, but I used to be kinda dashing too

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
tremor said:
Lordgoro said:
Tbh. We supreme gentlemen are always unappreciated.
Actually I have already given up on fashiomaxing, but I used to be kinda dashing too
Completely agreed... This is how I USUALLY dress... with class..

Attachments

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
Lordgoro said:
Completely agreed... This is how I USUALLY dress... with class..
IMG_0017.JPG
Kek my mom would freak out at me wanting to wear black, so I've worn mostly dark navy blue till high school to evade the "ban". Now I'm too old for that and she doesn't seem to even care, probably knows it's over for mecels anyway.

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
black dress shirts are classy, and quite elegant... What "ban" are you referring to? And why would she freak out over the color black?

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
Lordgoro said:
black dress shirts are classy, and quite elegant... What "ban" are you referring to? And why would she freak out over the color black?
Idk, but she just refused to buy black clothes for me and I couldn't make completely independent fashion choices until high school because of my mom's attitudes and dress-code.

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
Lordgoro said:
thats rough bub....
As for shirts, I would usually go with burgundy and purple ones. For me fashionmaxing was mostly about blazers because of the dress-code thing and I picked colourful, though still not bright, shirts for a change.

I've been into mandarin collar blazers because they helped to neckfraud. Thick neck is a Chad feature. Classical blazers are somewhat more practical tbh because of the inside pockets, but you can get a model that can he worn both in classical style and as a mandarin-collar one depending on how you button it.

ThePurifier

Incels.Net Junior
bcroger2 said:
24-year old virgin here.

Their girlfriends are probably 4'11 fat whales.