How can incel worldview explain Islam's sexual success?

MG69

Incels.Net Junior
Hi everyone,

This is my first post here. I have been scrolling through this (and other) incel forums for quite some time and reading your discussions/POVs made me see things around me from more of a "redpill" angle. A lot of what incelsphere argues makes sense---HOWEVER, this worldview crumbles (kind of) when confronted with the reality of global Islam.

In essence, incel view of women does not seem to apply on Muslim women (as a matter of general rule, exceptions exist ofc). Why is that? Let me expand a little...

Generally speaking, Muslim girls have every single quality a man can ask for in his wife. They are loyal as hell, caring, nurturing, very family oriented, culturally trained to be cooks/good house keepers from teenage years, very feminine yet confident, increasingly educated and mobile in the modern world (especially in West/US).

Yet, Muslim women are the least promiscuous group of women on planet

Muslim girls are least likely to engage in premarital sex in the world

Largest-ever study on sexual behavior and religion: 620,000 people and their responses surveyed across tens of nations in the most comprehensive scientific study of sexual behavior

Conclusion: Muslim women, as a group, are least likely to have promiscuous sex

As Muslim population increases in a country, the likely-hood of reporting premarial sex by women decreases. Countries with more than 90% Muslim population (where overwhelming majority of Muslim girls/women live) Muslims had just 0.28 probability of reporting premarial sex. This number was significantly lower compared to non-Muslim countries.

Researchers made sure that the respondents weren't just "lying" on the surveys, and hence they controlled for this probability to get the most accurate quantitative results. From the paper "Aware of these challenges, the researchers ran several statistical tests to assess respondents’ truthfulness."

Source: http://asr.sagepub.com/content/77/5/723.abstract

Furthermore, Muslim societies have noticeably higher marriage rates compared to non-Muslim societies and far lower divorce rates. Muslim fertility rates are significantly healthier as well

Source:http://www.sesric.org/files/article/572.pdf

So what explains? How come Muslim women do not act like degenerates despite being a very desirable stock? Muslim men are not some alien-like alphas. Yet, they get good women and sexual relationships, loyal wives, and have children and healthy families (something your average modern Western man can only dream of!)

And no, "Muslim women are forced into it" is not the answer. Not every Muslim country is Afghanistan. Moderate countries like Algeria, Morocco exhibit the same phenomenon. Hell, even secular/Westernized Turkey does far better on these metrics than comparable Western and other non-Muslim countries. So "force" alone can not be the explanation.

So why and how does Islam not only defeats phenomenons like secular liberalism on global scale---but also seems to be able to effectively control "natural hypergamy" of women and manages human forces of sexual market-place for its own demographic and cultural expansion globally (instead of getting cucked by the "sexual revolution" like every other culture out there---whether West or China or even India)?

So.....does Islam debunks the incel/manosphere worldview?

MG69

Incels.Net Junior
notheregoaway said:
Tradition, my man. That's all I gotta say about that.
Yes, but doesn't that give rise to the question of WHY that is?

Why and how is it that Islam has been able to relatively maintain its traditions while all other cultural and religious groupings got humiliated and overrun by liberal secularism (Whether its christianity, Hinduism, Judaism, China and East Asian cultures, Latin America etc etc).

I mentioned Turkey above. Turkey is a unique country in a sense that it is the most "western," and secularized major Muslim state. There is no restriction on alcohol consumption, sexual degeneration, clothing styles, and what not. Women in Turkey are educated, free, and mobile.

YET, we see that premarital sex is not prevalent in Turkey (especially among women. Overwhelming majority of Turkish girls do not consume alcohol or wear degenerate/slutty clothes like majority of Western white girls do.

Turkish marriage rates are some of the highest in Europe and fertility rates are also near replacement.

Turkey is pretty unique in terms of keeping its strong traditions alive despite being a high-income and industrialized secular state in Europe/Eurasian region.

And the credit, a huge part of it atleast, goes to Islam. Whether we like to admit it or not.

Kolibri

Destroyer of Soy
To explain it even better, nobody wants Middle Eastern, let alone those who are part of the Muslim religion, people other than their own people. That's why they tend to stick together. Plus I'm pretty sure their religion forbids dating outside their religion anyway. Correct me if I'm wrong.

MG69

Incels.Net Junior
notheregoaway said:
To explain it even better, nobody wants Middle Eastern, let alone those who are part of the Muslim religion, people other than their own people. That's why they tend to stick together. Plus I'm pretty sure their religion forbids dating outside their religion anyway. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Wrong.

You think people don't want to fuck Middle-East, Persian etc girls? Middle-Eastern girls are an exotic mix of Aryan+Arab genes, and are extremely beautiful and desirable. Infact, the results of a study that looked into Tinder matches showed Middle-Eastern women to be one of the most 'sought after' (black women were at the bottom).

And yes, Islam forbids sex outside marriage but so does every other religion and traditionally, every other culture. Yet we see ONLY Islam being able to defeat the forces of secular hedonism while alll other religions/cultures getting swamped and humiliated into submission by liberal secular hedonism. Islam has been able to decimate secular liberalism even in industrialized, rich, and political secular states like Turkey. I wonder what makes Islam so powerful and influential globally....

The modern sad state of women is because of secular liberalism. Found a relevant meme

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
notheregoaway said:
I think what he meant was, nobody who is Muslim wants foreigners to breed with their women, thus people tend to be afraid of muslims entering their culture.

MG69

Incels.Net Junior
lordoftheincels said:
notheregoaway said:
I think what he meant was, nobody who is Muslim wants foreigners to breed with their women, thus people tend to be afraid of muslims entering their culture.
The jist of my post is that Islam seems to debunk the incel/redpill/manosphere notion of women. Correct me if I am wrong, but according to incel/red pill/manosphere theory, modern women are naturally hypergamous, promiscuous, and modern freedoms/empowerment/women rights will fundamentally cause women to act against the interests of wider civilization they are a part of.

And this is true to a large extent BUT when it comes to Muslim women, this theory kinda falls apart. Muslim women are a massive group (1 billion+), comes from all races and cultures, and have varying degree of modern freedoms and lifestyles----yet, we don't see (as a general rule) Muslim women acting like whores and voting against their own Islamic civilization (like we do with Western and other non-Muslim women groups).

Even in the U.S (where the Muslim community is THE MOST "liberalized/secularized" in the whole world, Muslim women tend to marry within their religion (90% according to PEW), settle down, reproduce, and form functioning families. Remember, these women are college educated, liberalized, "free", relatively wealthy, and urbanized. All these things that should make them act behave like Western girls, but they don't (ofc many do, but again....talking about the general trend here).

Why do you think is that?

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Saw some muslims in a store one time, it was a traditional family, but, they were loud, obnoxious, and acted like they ran the place. I was an employee there and felt like throwing one of the shoes at them.

Women are easily brainwashed. Once a religion has infected the female mind, it will never let it loose. Females cannot tell the difference between reality and fantasy. Currently, females are infected by the disease of 4th wave feminism.