How can I take the Black pill?

Abcdef

Incels.Net Junior
Hey,
I am a Virgin young man without any attention by at least one woman in my whole life. I talked to very much girls but none of the Was even a little bit attracted to me so I decided that I want to take the Black pill to Stop my suffering at least a little bit. I just want to continue my life the same way it is now but without thinking about the topics Sex and relationships. My Problem is, that I just always have this hope to find at least one woman who can possibly be attracted to me, which is very disgusting because it ends up always the same way.
So I would be happy to get some help how to get this hope away. (btw excuse me for possible mistakes in my language Im learning english atm)

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Black pill does not end suffering. The story of the Tree of Knowledge of eden, did not help them at all. Its just nice to know the truth and not be swayed by delusional npcs.

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
Abcdef said:
Yeah i Was afraid to hear this. Do you think there is not even a chance to minimize IT?
Yes... Number 1, jerk off up to 6 times a DAY, I guarantee after awhile doing that, sex will concern you less and less! Its a great coping mechanism... If you completely KEEP YOURSELF DRAINED as much as possible, all the time, even in public women will LOSE much of their POWER over you! Trust me, it works... thats my secret to finding moments of Joy in life without female attention... After that, you can concentrate on the OTHER things in life you would enjoy..
Life is too short to constantly bang your head against the brick wall known as women... :cool:

noone

Incels.Net Junior
Some philosophers were philosophers because they were completely alone and decided to study philosophy and everything of their interests as a way of feeling less alone, or more distracted.

Xenon

Incels.Net Novice
Abcdef said:
Hey,
I am a Virgin young man without any attention by at least one woman in my whole life. I talked to very much girls but none of the Was even a little bit attracted to me so I decided that I want to take the Black pill to Stop my suffering at least a little bit. I just want to continue my life the same way it is now but without thinking about the topics Sex and relationships. My Problem is, that I just always have this hope to find at least one woman who can possibly be attracted to me, which is very disgusting because it ends up always the same way.
So I would be happy to get some help how to get this hope away. (btw excuse me for possible mistakes in my language Im learning english atm)
The Blackpill will free you from any hope, but beware of looking too deep and for too long in the abyss.

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
Abcdef said:
Hey,
You could look into MGTOWcels live stories of how they met nice girls, married them and got cucked/divorce-raped because AWALT. MGTOWcels are redpilled copers, but the stories will at least help you handle the NAWALT thing.

Kolibri

Destroyer of Soy
There are a number of stories all over the web of good guys getting fucked over because of their looks, and the fact that most incels are male and either ugly or poor or even both should tell you something.

Lucky people will blame it on personality, but people only become bitter once they've been fucked over enough times by seemingly well-meaning people.

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
notheregoaway said:
There are a number of stories all over the web of good guys getting fucked over because of their looks, and the fact that most incels are male and either ugly or poor or even both should tell you something.

Lucky people will blame it on personality, but people only become bitter once they've been fucked over enough times by seemingly well-meaning people.
IMO personality is malleable and blaming failure on it makes one a huge coper or a volcel.

Kolibri

Destroyer of Soy
tremor said:
notheregoaway said:

IMO personality is malleable and blaming failure on it makes one a huge coper or a volcel.
Personality is the most malleable thing there is imo. Any dickwad can change their personality, but a lot don't because they can get by on something else they may have.