How bad is being black?

Softbots

Incels.Net Junior
I'm 6 foot 5 inches. My dick is 6.5 inches.
I'm closer to Will Smith than Michael Jordan.
Do I have a decent chance?
Seeing gorgeous white women kills my soul.

I'm glad there's a place that acknowledges the way the world works.

love

Femoid

Are you asking women since your posting in the blue pill section?

If your asking women that wasn’t really any useful information. I’m more interested in your education, hobbies, what’s your job, are you funny?

Tupolev

Спецназ
Who knows, it might still be over for you if you're a mentalcel like me. I'm also around 6'5 and white. It never began for me though, because I've got more mental health issues than you can shake a stick at. I'm also ugly, so combine the two ... and it's officially OVER.

Softbots

Incels.Net Junior
You're a Tyrone bro, just get out more and go to clubs and you'll get a woman (unless you're a Mentalcel or volcel)
Maybe mentalcel. Religion & parents I feel has damaged me in a way. I'm obsessed with technology. I stress about it.

Are you asking women since your posting in the blue pill section?

If your asking women that wasn’t really any useful information. I’m more interested in your education, hobbies, what’s your job, are you funny?
I guess I should ask women.
Programming. Hobbies, Programming. Drop-out (thought I was good enough to run a business on my own)

DontWakeMe

Incels.Net Master
While race matters, looks matter much more. Chad is universal Tyrone(chad) Abdul(chad) it doesn't matter, the world will treat you better.

notThePrettyOne

Femoid
If you're asking women, then here :
Your dick is only as good as you know how to use it.

But before that you have to engage with someone. Do you care about their oppinion and what makes them a person? If you have hobbies that you share, that's a start. What can you learn from each other? These things matter to anyone who gets the opportunity to talk with a female.

love

Femoid
Maybe mentalcel. Religion & parents I feel has damaged me in a way. I'm obsessed with technology. I stress about it.

I guess I should ask women.
Programming. Hobbies, Programming. Drop-out (thought I was good enough to run a business on my own)
Do you have any other hobbies? If not, I would say to maybe find some more hobbies.

Urbex

Femoid

depends who youre hunting for. perma or one night stand?

Do you have any other hobbies? If not, I would say to maybe find some more hobbies.
he wants to mingle he has no time to make new hobbies first, that takes ages.

Softbots

Incels.Net Junior
yeah. I guess I need to find something else.
wish I was in a better financial situation.
i think exercising is good. that's the only thing i can think of. maybe soccer. but at a certain point doing anything just seems too try hard

love

Femoid
i think exercising is good. that's the only thing i can think of. maybe soccer. but at a certain point doing anything just seems too try hard
My recommendations are to finish school so that you can get a job. Programming is a good job, pays well. If your ambitious also do graphic design or something too.

love

Femoid
depends who youre hunting for. perma or one night stand?

he wants to mingle he has no time to make new hobbies first, that takes ages.
Cant mingle with nothing to say about yourself either. Theres nothing to talk about without hobbies and common interests.

notThePrettyOne

Femoid
Who are you? If you know who you are, if you understand yourself, only them are you stable enough to have a healthy relationship. You have to know your identity. Are you a programmer or someone with programming as a hobby? Once you decide or find who you are, then you can become someone without feeling like you are trying too hard or being fake. And then when you are not fake but honest in yourself, you will know how to present yourself to the world, dates or jobs. You can still look for relationships while you are discovering yourself, but there is a good chance that it won't last. Every experience is valuable though, no matter how painful it is.

Always remember to make yourself a priority because you are the only one who will.

Tupolev

Спецназ
Cant mingle with nothing to say about yourself either. Theres nothing to talk about without hobbies and common interests.
Let's give the boyo some real advice, shall we ? Here, let me take a shot at it okay ?

Foids, in 2019, have such high standards, that you're pretty much FUCKED unless you're super good looking, wealthy, and have social skills that are second to none.

See miss "love" ... HONESTY isn't that difficult, you should really give it a try sometime.

Urbex

Femoid
Let's give the boyo some real advice, shall we ? Here, let me take a shot at it okay ?

Foids, in 2019, have such high standards, that you're pretty much FUCKED unless you're super good looking, wealthy, and have social skills that are second to none.

See miss "love" ... HONESTY isn't that difficult, you should really give it a try sometime.
i think it's hilarious that she thinks you need to have something in common with a stranger and exciting hobbies in order to have a one-night-stand.

love

Femoid

How have I not been honest? I already said go back to school so he can get a good job. Programming is good money. Yeah social skills are important and so is having hobbies and being interesting.