How are we supposed to compete with this?

Anakin66

ARMYCEL
This is what every foid desires weither its their actual looksmatch or not. Sure an ugly guy would love to have a hot chick but he know's its a mere fantasy nothing more so he's more than happy to settle with his looksmatch. The foid however no matter how ugly will truly desire the chad. When she settles for less in the end she'll be resentful of who she settled with instead of being grateful like a man would. (These two went to my High school)+286732867428675

bettER_CHOices

Incels.Net Novice
With the laws in place, you can't compete.
This is the reason I decided to D&D maxx, but without the dragons. Today's society only Rewards good looks and height. It doesn't reward hard work or useful skills either.

Seeing guys like him is making me want to rent a van

GeraltOfRivia

Incels.Net Master
This is what every foid desires weither its their actual looksmatch or not. Sure an ugly guy would love to have a hot chick but he know's its a mere fantasy nothing more so he's more than happy to settle with his looksmatch. The foid however no matter how ugly will truly desire the chad. When she settles for less in the end she'll be resentful of who she settled with instead of being grateful like a man would. (These two went to my High school)+View attachment 28673View attachment 28674View attachment 28675
Law of nature and it is in their instincts, nothing we can do about the obvious.

XTamaska

Doesn't matter how dark it gets, the sun will rise
Anakin66 said:
This is what every foid desires weither its their actual looksmatch or not. Sure an ugly guy would love to have a hot chick but he know's its a mere fantasy nothing more so he's more than happy to settle with his looksmatch. The foid however no matter how ugly will truly desire the chad. When she settles for less in the end she'll be resentful of who she settled with instead of being grateful like a man would. (These two went to my High school)+View attachment 28673View attachment 28674View attachment 28675
Law of nature and it is in their instincts, nothing we can do about the obvious.
Going your own looksmatch would work. Sadly some females still desire someone "higher quality" than them in an unrealistic way.

Addict66

Incels.Net Regular
I mean what's your point? They are both insanely attractive, and the pictures probably been taken by professional + photoshopped, to make them look even better.

Why would you compare yourself to the 10% of the population?

Anakin66

ARMYCEL
With the laws in place, you can't compete.
This is the reason I decided to D&D maxx, but without the dragons. Today's society only Rewards good looks and height. It doesn't reward hard work or useful skills either.

Seeing guys like him is making me want to rent a van
And seeing foids like her knowing how u stand a better chance of dying where u stand then ever being with them.

Anakin66

ARMYCEL
I mean what's your point? They are both insanely attractive, and the pictures probably been taken by professional + photoshopped, to make them look even better.

Why would you compare yourself to the 10% of the population?
Idk maybe because i was hyped up as really handsome when i was a kid so apart of me still compares myself to the chads and stacys of our worlds even though if i was anywhere close to their level i wouldnt be on this site lol.

ronman12

Incels.Net Regular
biggest mistake someone like us can make is thinking we could ever compete. We're not even in the game. We're the spectators. we can't compete and nobody expects us to. We're the audience watching a movie. We're just suppose to observe, not participate. Those who get this false hope and dare to participate are shot down.