How about another brand of Incel?

jamescalzer

Incels.Net Junior
Bluepill outside bluepill section.
Well, I have seen a great many different people on here, but none quite like myself. I most certainly want to be in a relationship, not particularly for sex, although it's an eventual part I am not focused on it, but I cannot seem to. I don't blame women, I don't blame other men, I don't blame society, I blame only myself because of the way I am. I respect women immensely, and I understand that if they're not attracted to me, they're not. It's not their fault, they don't choose whom they are attracted to, it's the way I am and I cannot change who I am. Shameful or not, I would far be the submissive one in any romantic relationship. I don't have any strong female friendships that I would feel courageous enough to pursue into a romance, and it just doesn't seem like I'm the type of person that could form one. I am not any dominating, aggressive, male, I definitely don't want to be seen as a creep or pervert or anything like that. My personality, for God knows why, just doesn't seem to be attractive to any girls, and I cannot change that. I blame only myself and the way I inherently am for my "inceldom" and I don't hate women nor do I put them at fault. I am, however, very saddened when I see some "Chad" constantly deflecting girls away that basically throw themselves at him, without him giving any sort of effort,bseeing him only settle for someone he finds to be perfect. I have a friend that does this thing, and I sometimes find it difficult to call him a friend. I myself find it very, very, difficult to find a girl unattractive. I suppose if she is morbidly obese or critically deformed I am not attracted to her, but otherwise just about every woman I would be alright in a relationship with. And if a girl, God forbid, had the courage to ask me out, I find it extremely unlikely that I would think to decline. Once more, I respect women and their choices, and I blame only myself and my own cowardness, unattractiveness, bad luck, or whatever I have for my inability to find a relationship. Would I even be considered an "incel" at this point? I mean, I see people on here that hate women and think they're "entitled" to a relationship, which I find disturbing and ridiculous.

jamescalzer

Incels.Net Junior
Very bluepilled. Sorry to say OP but you'd be the type to get cucked by foids.
Aw man, that's sad, but I really wouldn't say I'm what you call "Bluepilled." I don't really think that life is fair, I consider myself to be "f'd in the a" when it comes to romance, just because of the way I inherently am. I don't blame anybody but myself, but I am saddened because it doesn't seem like I have much of a shot in the love game. From your description of Bluepilled, I would understand that a Bluepill would think it's something he could change that could get him into a relationship, not anything he is simply plagued with. He thinks it's all fair, that love comes to everyone one way or the other. I think we all deserve love, it's life's greatest happiness, but some very small amount of us are just the right way that we can't ever imagine getting it, just cause of how we are. And I find this very saddening. I mean, love is all we got in times of trouble, and if you've just never formed foundations to successfully pursue it, you're f'd in the a.

jamescalzer

Incels.Net Junior
Well, I personally do not blame other males for my loneliness either. Once more, I blame nobody but myself. Perhaps I blame my lack of opportunity growing up to develop aggressiveness or confidence.

Last edited by a moderator:

jamescalzer

Incels.Net Junior
Redpill is not real bro. You are not to blame, you were born with random subChad genes and live in a society where women are brainwashed to hate males.
Well, I don't think that women are brainwashed to hate males, I think that women just don't find me attractive, whereas most other men do seem to find someone. I can't even confirm that nobody's attracted to me, cause you can't read minds, but even if they are, I don't have any female hangouts and I don't have any foundations and I don't have any platform to ask them out, and I'm just not bold enough to go out and aggressively pursue them. For all I know, I may succeed if I do, but I just can't. I can't even imagine any woman that might say yes, and I would hate to humiliate myself by being rejected over and over.

SexMan69

Incels.Net Novice
Well, I have seen a great many different people on here, but none quite like myself. I most certainly want to be in a relationship, not particularly for sex, although it's an eventual part I am not focused on it, but I cannot seem to. I don't blame women, I don't blame other men, I don't blame society, I blame only myself because of the way I am. I respect women immensely, and I understand that if they're not attracted to me, they're not. It's not their fault, they don't choose whom they are attracted to, it's the way I am and I cannot change who I am. Shameful or not, I would far be the submissive one in any romantic relationship. I don't have any strong female friendships that I would feel courageous enough to pursue into a romance, and it just doesn't seem like I'm the type of person that could form one. I am not any dominating, aggressive, male, I definitely don't want to be seen as a creep or pervert or anything like that. My personality, for God knows why, just doesn't seem to be attractive to any girls, and I cannot change that. I blame only myself and the way I inherently am for my "inceldom" and I don't hate women nor do I put them at fault. I am, however, very saddened when I see some "Chad" constantly deflecting girls away that basically throw themselves at him, without him giving any sort of effort,bseeing him only settle for someone he finds to be perfect. I have a friend that does this thing, and I sometimes find it difficult to call him a friend. I myself find it very, very, difficult to find a girl unattractive. I suppose if she is morbidly obese or critically deformed I am not attracted to her, but otherwise just about every woman I would be alright in a relationship with. And if a girl, God forbid, had the courage to ask me out, I find it extremely unlikely that I would think to decline. Once more, I respect women and their choices, and I blame only myself and my own cowardness, unattractiveness, bad luck, or whatever I have for my inability to find a relationship. Would I even be considered an "incel" at this point? I mean, I see people on here that hate women and think they're "entitled" to a relationship, which I find disturbing and ridiculous.
I hear you loud and clear OP and I agree that Incels can come into different variants such as myself. Life gets better though.

SexMan69

Incels.Net Novice
Well, I don't think that women are brainwashed to hate males, I think that women just don't find me attractive, whereas most other men do seem to find someone. I can't even confirm that nobody's attracted to me, cause you can't read minds, but even if they are, I don't have any female hangouts and I don't have any foundations and I don't have any platform to ask them out, and I'm just not bold enough to go out and aggressively pursue them. For all I know, I may succeed if I do, but I just can't. I can't even imagine any woman that might say yes, and I would hate to humiliate myself by being rejected over and over.
EXACTLY!!! This guy gets it! It took me a while to understand but a friend(Chad) gave me an analogy that changed my life. If you walk around in fear of something let it be out of fear or misunderstand you close yourself off to it and everything about it! So if you are in a constant assumption that all women think you’re unattractive and keep convincing yourself that you hate women when one does come around and had genuine interest you’re already too cynical to be receptive!

jamescalzer

Incels.Net Junior
EXACTLY!!! This guy gets it! It took me a while to understand but a friend(Chad) gave me an analogy that changed my life. If you walk around in fear of something let it be out of fear or misunderstand you close yourself off to it and everything about it! So if you are in a constant assumption that all women think you’re unattractive and keep convincing yourself that you hate women when one does come around and had genuine interest you’re already too cynical to be receptive!
Well, I think my case is a bit different. I in no way think I hate women, I don't, but if any girl showed interest in me, I'd probably lick it up like a dog eating scraps under the table. I would almost certainly say yes to any girl that would approach me, not that I imagine anyone that would. Honestly, I'd take being treated like rubbish in a relationship over nothing, I suppose I'm just that much of a desperate whelp.

SexMan69

Incels.Net Novice
I dont stalk your posts, I view posts as I can. Warned for being exceptionally irritating and disrespectful at this point.
You’ve literally quoted every post I have made today. I don’t see the same for other users. You’re warning me for existing at this point. I came here for a safe space to be myself.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
That was never said kiddo. My post did not have a definitive end.
Your exact words were this:

"I’ve been guilty of allowing rejection to keep me focused on that person who hurt me and missing out on someone else who was admiring but my rage blinded me to it. That’s it. "

Judging from your verbal tensiage, it seems to me that you have had some female admirers, of the romantic variety.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
How about a warning for yourself for accusing me of being a victim?
I never accused you of being a victim. I said you are not a victim, and have a snowflake attitude and victim mentality. It's like randoms who cuss out cops who were gonna let them go, and then cuss out cops at the last second, and then wonder why shit goes south.