Hopeless...How do I fix this mess of a life?

WelcomeToMyDNA

I am who I am and I can be no other
I am completely hopeless and in a state of despair and desperation. I either want to just die already or to finally succeed. As you may know (from my previous posts) I don't know how to drive a car. That's how I stupid I am. Today I tried. I had my dad in the passenger seat and I was driving. I fucked it all up and panicked and almost ran over someone and also nearly crashed into a few cars. I exited the vehicle in tears and we went home again where I ran into my bedroom like a little bitch and bawled my eyes out. I want to drive badly because I had a few opportunities to have sex and relationships in the past, but the girls lost interest once they realized I had no car. Plus, what do I tell my parents? "Hey, mom and dad, can you drop me off at a girls house so I can fuck her? I'll call you when I'm ready to come back home." It's horrendous that I'm so ugly, stupid, and socially inept. I try so hard, but I can never succeed. These women only saw my pictures online -- I'm uglier in person btw. So, who knows. Maybe if I did approach one irl, they'd lose all interest and call the cops on me and have me arrested.

How do I fix my life? Should I rope??

Nojudgement

Incels.Net Novice
It sounds like you have a few different issues going on that are all coming together.

Have you talked to someone professional about this? Could be a psychologist or even just the Samaritans if you don't have access/finance for the psychologist.

On a side note, driving takes more time for some people. My wife didn't learn until she was 32 and it was really stressful for her and still is a bit now. Slowly she's getting more ok with it though.

WelcomeToMyDNA

I am who I am and I can be no other
Nojudgement said:
It sounds like you have a few different issues going on that are all coming together.

Have you talked to someone professional about this? Could be a psychologist or even just the Samaritans if you don't have access/finance for the psychologist.

On a side note, driving takes more time for some people. My wife didn't learn until she was 32 and it was really stressful for her and still is a bit now. Slowly she's getting more ok with it though.

Damn...wish I had a wife, man....

StoicNihilist

Disillusioned Misanthrope. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Damn dude, you and I are practically long lost step-brothers. I dont have my drivers license either, and I'm in my mid 20's. It sucks balls, and affects every aspect of your life. If you cant drive, you cant do anything really in society. Employment? Socializing? All that depends on having a car. I've been getting by from using the city bus and getting rides from the few acquaintances I know.

I have been practicing a lot though, and this summer I'm scheduling my driving test to hopefully get my license.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
WelcomeToMyDNA said:
I am completely hopeless and in a state of despair and desperation. I either want to just die already or to finally succeed. As you may know (from my previous posts) I don't know how to drive a car. That's how I stupid I am.
I blame incel. I think incel rots the masculine part of the mind. Too much incel will cause hopeless nihilism. I think modern women can drive because they have more masculinity than many males.

Nojudgement

Incels.Net Novice
StoicNihilist said:
I have been practicing a lot though, and this summer I'm scheduling my driving test to hopefully get my license.
Good luck with the test. Hope it goes well.

Are you in the US? I remember being in America before I got my UK license converted and it was a real hassle to manage without a car. In that sense I much prefer living in Europe as the public transport in my current city is pretty good so I can get around fairly well when I don't use the car.

albie

Incels.Net Regular
Where are you learning to drive? in the street? I don't drive and don't want to. Too risky. Macho bullshit. Gotta have a car! Gotta have a motorbike and a tool box and pecs and abs.