Hope for Mentalcels

Frodoshaggins

Incels.Net Junior
Just went raw on a fraternity girl. 3 weeks prior I was comparing my bone structure to that of a chad. Something I realized is I am a chad, it’s just this culture of bullshit feminism taught me to be a pussy and not just go down on a girl when you know she wants it. If your mentalcel I would look to find a group that can support you. I chose a fraternity and they helped me get over the mental barriers that stopped me from talking to girls. You got this boys.

GeraltOfRivia

Incels.Net Master
Just went raw on a fraternity girl. 3 weeks prior I was comparing my bone structure to that of a chad. Something I realized is I am a chad, it’s just this culture of bullshit feminism taught me to be a pusѕy and not just go down on a girl when you know she wants it. If your mentalcel I would look to find a group that can support you. I chose a fraternity and they helped me get over the mental barriers that stopped me from talking to girls. You got this boys.
Well you are a chad, so of course you got one, but other people like myself, who got no problem to talk to girls but instead are 5 foot 4 and with an average face are getting rejected everytime. If you came here to brag dude, you are on the wrong site and your staying will be short lived.

Coffeecel

Mugs me
I have extreme social phobia but even if I somehow managed to overcome it I doubt I would be able to get a gf. I am not particularly attractive to foids.

Frodoshaggins

Incels.Net Junior
Frodoshaggins said:
Just went raw on a fraternity girl. 3 weeks prior I was comparing my bone structure to that of a chad. Something I realized is I am a chad, it’s just this culture of bullshit feminism taught me to be a pusѕy and not just go down on a girl when you know she wants it. If your mentalcel I would look to find a group that can support you. I chose a fraternity and they helped me get over the mental barriers that stopped me from talking to girls. You got this boys.
Well you are a chad, so of course you got one, but other people like myself, who got no problem to talk to girls but instead are 5 foot 4 and with an average face are getting rejected everytime. If you came here to brag dude, you are on the wrong site and your staying will be short lived.
I’m trying to help people in my position. Reason it’s called hope for mentalcels. I think telling a incel to “just have confidence” is stupid. But for the longest time I thought I would be a virgin for my entire life and that no girl would find me attractive. This probably occurred because of excessive bullying in my youth. I’m trying to make people really look deeply about if they have a chance or not. Because it would really suck for a good looking guy to not get out of this pessimistic shit hole because he thought he was ugly.

Frodoshaggins

Incels.Net Junior
I have extreme social phobia but even if I somehow managed to overcome it I doubt I would be able to get a gf. I am not particularly attractive to foids.
I would try a tinder experiment. I thought I had trash looks and when people said I was handsome they were just being normie cucks just trying to be nice. If you have a guy friend who is not an incel have him set up a tinder account for you using your photos. Your assertion that you are ugly could be reinforced or you could have been viewing yourself negatively without reason and every time a notification goes off your confidence boosts with it.

DontWakeMe

Incels.Net Master
I'm at least high average looking and I tried for years to get girls. I tried for 15 years already and couldn't get a girlfriend. I got the very rare date or kiss every several years but no girlfriend. I can get french kissing, handjob, sex etc for my money. Either way I seem to not be able to get a girlfriend. They don't want mentally disabled men.

Tupolev

Спецназ
I'm at least high average looking and I tried for years to get girls. I tried for 15 years already and couldn't get a girlfriend. I got the very rare date or kiss every several years but no girlfriend. I can get french kissing, handjob, sex etc for my money. Either way I seem to not be able to get a girlfriend. They don't want mentally disabled men.
They don't want us, we're genetic trash to them. Fucking whores

GeraltOfRivia

Incels.Net Master
Coffeecel said:
I would try a tinder experiment. I thought I had trash looks and when people said I was handsome they were just being normie cucks just trying to be nice. If you have a guy friend who is not an incel have him set up a tinder account for you using your photos. Your assertion that you are ugly could be reinforced or you could have been viewing yourself negatively without reason and every time a notification goes off your confidence boosts with it.
I tried tinder experiments, and the results were great, as in it was ealxactly how I thought. I put my pictures on, boosted my account and I got like only 2 likes and no responses. When I out a chads pictures I got like 9 likes and 5 response. It wasn't shocking to me but it convinced me just how much looks matter.

Blackguard

-Elite NEET-
Frodoshaggins said:
Coffeecel said:
I tried tinder experiments, and the results were great, as in it was ealxactly how I thought. I put my pictures on, boosted my account and I got like only 2 likes and no responses. When I out a chads pictures I got like 9 likes and 5 response. It wasn't shocking to me but it convinced me just how much looks matter.
Water is wet. Ice is cold. If you didn't want to believe that apps are about looks, jfl.

Coffeecel

Mugs me
Coffeecel said:
Jfl at you thinking I haven't tried tinder yet

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
what an IDIOT DBAG

FatCel

You may aswell call yourself a truecel if your a 5 and below for women it's the same