Hook-up or long-term?

Indigo Jay

Incels.Net Junior

FatCel

Indigo Jay

Incels.Net Junior
Indigo Jay said:
Amiya said:
What a retаrded question, expected coming from a faglord.
Why are you down here in bluepilled section losing braincells?
So because this ѕhit section exist, you automatically feel entitled and will start acting arrogant? I'm here because i like shitting in people like you. Narcissistic motherfuckers.
Hey, if that's what entertains you, you do you. I'm far from entitled on here, bluepilled+gay titles come with the "barely-human" rights. ^^

FatCel

So because this ѕhit section exist, you automatically feel entitled and will start acting arrogant? I'm here because i like shitting in people like you. Narcissistic motherfuckers.
Hey, if that's what entertains you, you do you. I'm far from entitled on here, bluepilled+gay titles come with the "barely-human" rights. ^^
You go in the same basket as the femoids make me a sandwich fagg lord

Amiya

Rhodes Island
Amiya said:
Indigo Jay said:
Why are you down here in bluepilled section losing braincells?
"I'm far from entitled here"

"Why are you down here in the bluepilled section losing braincels"

Jesus... the contradiction in just few posts is too strong in this one. fuсking entitled pieces of ѕhit.

Odimm

Incels.Net Master
A wise man once said; If I'm not good enough for something casual, then I'm not good enough for something serious.