Honest femoids

DontWakeMe

Incels.Net Master
I never saw myself as ugly so I think I'm a braincell but then again, I don't get responses on tinder so.. So I have been speaking to a femoid on and off. She travels. I met her in a business setting and she has been friendly to me for some reason. I went along with it just to see where it would lead. Little by little she reveals her intentions to me. She touched me a few times on the arm and shoulder, and now hugs me. She has been getting more physical with me but a few times now she has hinted at stuff she would like, but for whatever reason isn't going to buy it herself. She wants me to buy things for her. When I realized she wanted money out of me I froze. She said "what's wrong?" and paused for a moment. She then said "This is the only way you're going to get me." She didn't even attempt to deceive me.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
I never saw myself as ugly so I think I'm a braincell but then again, I don't get responses on tinder so.. So I have been speaking to a femoid on and off. She travels. I met her in a business setting and she has been friendly to me for some reason. I went along with it just to see where it would lead. Little by little she reveals her intentions to me. She touched me a few times on the arm and shoulder, and now hugs me. She has been getting more physical with me but a few times now she has hinted at stuff she would like, but for whatever reason isn't going to buy it herself. She wants me to buy things for her. When I realized she wanted money out of me I froze. She said "what's wrong?" and paused for a moment. She then said "This is the only way you're going to get me." She didn't even attempt to deceive me.
I had a "girffriend" like this once.

I went to sit with her on the couch one day and she moved away to manipulate/cuck me. Then hit me with the "I need your money" crap. I said I didnt believe in ciggerettes so I wasnt giving her money for it. Then she went on a rant about how I didnt love her because I wouldnt pay for anything. I told her it was over (even though it never began.)

The the universe rigs it so several months later I am at rock bottom walking home in complete darkness thinking about suіcіde. Then out of the blue I see her walking down the street. She is in tears and wants a hug after she got pregnant by an abusive chad. (The same chad she kept cheating on me with.) And then told me the chad stole all of her money and now she is homeless. Karma is a bitch.

Being the empath that I am, I still felt bad for her, but I told her she made her choice and theres nothing I could do at this point. If theres one thing i hate more than anything else, its the idea of being forced to be a sugar daddy for a loveless femoid.

Synchasy

Femoid
As a woman- That female behavior is disgusting. You deserve better than this, everyone does. I wouldn’t even dare asking for money in my dreams. Where do you meet such women?! They DO NOT represent all women. Such behavior makes me really sad because she is making us women look selfish and greedy. And that’s definitely not the case!

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
As a woman- That female behavior is disgusting. You deserve better than this, everyone does. I wouldn’t even dare asking for money in my dreams. Where do you meet such women?! They DO NOT represent all women. Such behavior makes me really sad because she is making us women look selfish and greedy. And that’s definitely not the case!
Its nice you look down on femoid behavoir, but that femoid behavoir is the norm imo.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Also, bluepill section before tremor bans ye.

Synchasy

Femoid
Its nice you look down on femoid behavoir, but that femoid behavoir is the norm imo.
Yes, unfortunately it’s the norm. I just wanted to point out that there are also plenty of nice girls out there (genuine people, @everyone: believe it or not, they exist) who fight for an incel‘s attention, but they simply get ignored, because incels are too caught up in getting a Stacy to like them. And that‘s a fact.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Yes, unfortunately it’s the norm.
Correct.

I just wanted to point out that there are also plenty of nice girls out there (genuine people, @everyone: believe it or not, they exist) who fight for an incel‘s attention, but they simply get ignored, because incels are too caught up in getting a Stacy to like them. And that‘s a fact.
No it isnt.

And its a fact tremor will ban you if you keep posting bluepills outside of bluepill section. Heck, even I might ban you, this deep of blue pill is extremely irritating to me.

DontWakeMe

Incels.Net Master
This is not the first time something like this has happened to me. Once I was on a dating site messaging a girl that replied to me. She interrupted the conversation and said I could sleep with her if I paid x amount.

Synchasy

Femoid
This is not the first time something like this has happened to me. Once I was on a dating site messaging a girl that replied to me. She interrupted the conversation and said I could sleep with her if I paid x amount.
I know these girls. Not in person, but they are all over the internet, trying to lure men. Let me tell you: There is a difference between online and offline personalities. This will probably get me banned, therefore I need to stop talking about this topic. There’s so much that needs to be said.