homeless

Ben

Incels.Net Novice
I have occasionally seen homeless women who look attractive (if in need of a shower) very very rarely compared to guys. I wonder why that is, only joking. We all know why. Women do not remain homeless for long. I knew a girl even who admitted to sleeping with a guy just to have somewhere to live. But now I'm thinking, why don't we do this, and how do you invite them to your house and offer to keep them for a fee (not money)?

[email protected]

Incels.Net Junior
I have occasionally seen homeless women who look attractive (if in need of a shower) very very rarely compared to guys. I wonder why that is, only joking. We all know why. Women do not remain homeless for long. I knew a girl even who admitted to sleeping with a guy just to have somewhere to live. But now I'm thinking, why don't we do this, and how do you invite them to your house and offer to keep them for a fee (not money)?
Can you provide pictures of the girl

Uncommon

Incels.Net Master
I only have found like 5 homeless femoids in my entire life but like 50 homeless men in my entire life...most homeless people are male, but as expected, not a single feminiѕt protests about that.

Reactions: Ben

Ben

Incels.Net Novice
Forget it. When I was young and desperate I even got rejected by homeless femoids. They also have standards.
How dare they! that's crazy. Shows how incredibly incredibly entitled, living in the streets and still looking for chads

Ben

Incels.Net Novice
Ben said:
Can you provide pictures of the girl
Next time I'll get some

Ben

Incels.Net Novice
Yeah I mean a foid who's homeless must be quite literally crazy cos she can so easily do it for d1ck

lowstatusmale

Old Christain Cel
When I think about what might work for me at this point in my life, it's a young woman whose willing to have sex with me every night for a place to stay. Someone who can be discreet about it and has no delusions of getting a commitment from me. (I'm 48 and past the point of no return.) Someone with mental health or drug problems wouldn't work though.

TheRiddler

Incels.net Super Villian
Ben said:
I only have found like 5 homeless femoids in my entire life but like 50 homeless men in my entire life...most homeless people are male, but as expected, not a single feminiѕt protests about that.

The way we fight back is to do nothing. Eventually the truth comes out...it always does.

lowstatusmale

Old Christain Cel
There's plenty of homeless guys walking around in the Summer without their shirts who have 6-packs, and plenty of welfare women who are morbidly obese on welfare.

humancentipede

Incels.Net Regular
When I think about what might work for me at this point in my life, it's a young woman whose willing to have sex with me every night for a place to stay. Someone who can be discreet about it and has no delusions of getting a commitment from me. (I'm 48 and past the point of no return.) Someone with mental health or drug problems wouldn't work though.
It's quite common with a young and beautiful drug addicted girl having a 40-50 year old boyfriend. In return he supply her with heroine and crack . ;)