Holy fuсking BASED

Oogabooga

Saint Picassocel
https://coalfax.ru/the-traitors/whats-coming-and-hateful-comments/

I don't care a whole lot about interracial roasties (tho based for exposing degeneracy), but the guy says he's gonna do the same thing but for OnlyFans! Based brothercelis out there trying to expose thots to the world and IRS, rightfully shaming and undermining them. Our end goals might be different, but the boyo is based.

He has my full support.

Saint Mentalcel

ERmaxxing with Saint Rodger
What, is this supposed to be a dox or something?

If so, I support it because I like seeing wh0res lives get destroyed.

This is why you don't show yourself off on the fuсking internet and think you're hot ѕhit, I hope all of this also gets forwarded to all of their parents with siterips. fuсking bitches need a HARD reality check.

Oogabooga

Saint Picassocel

This is why you don't show yourself off on the fuсking internet and think you're hot ѕhit, I hope all of this also gets forwarded to all of their parents with siterips. fuсking bitches need a HARD reality check.
Basically, he'll be making like a compendium of OnlySkanks, and it'll be easily accessible for all to find. Lifefuel if roasties get outed as the wh*res they are

Swo2016

Incels.Net Master
Saint Mentalcel said:

Basically, he'll be making like a compendium of OnlySkanks, and it'll be easily accessible for all to find. Lifefuel if roasties get outed as the wh*res they are
I’m worried people won’t care though. Sadly

Oogabooga

Saint Picassocel
Oogabooga said:
Saint Mentalcel said:

Based boomer parents might, especially if it's one of those ethnic sl*ts, plus alt righters and any men who are even just redpilled will, and that's a strong start

Swo2016

Incels.Net Master
Swo2016 said:
Oogabooga said:
Based boomer parents might, especially if it's one of those ethnic sl*ts, plus alt righters and any men who are even just redpilled will, and that's a strong start
Yeah for sure. Lots of people aren’t completely insane and look down on that kind of thing. I spend a lot of time on normie Instagram meme pages, and there’s tons of memes about onlyfans and people calling those who use onlyfans simps

Saint Mentalcel

Oogabooga said:
Swo2016 said:
Yeah for sure. Lots of people aren’t completely insane and look down on that kind of thing. I spend a lot of time on normie Instagram meme pages, and there’s tons of memes about onlyfans and people calling those who use onlyfans simps
This planet could be saved, but these normies are just too stubborn to accept ѕhit that's going on.

If you get backlash, then say fuck it. Truth is always hard to hear that these normies literally rally up just to get you to shut it down because it "oPpReSSeS m'LaDY", these normies can suck my steel covered balls and face the truth like having Sweet Chin Music kicked in their faces.

Swo2016

Incels.Net Master
Swo2016 said:
Oogabooga said:
This planet could be saved, but these normies are just too stubborn to accept ѕhit that's going on.

If you get backlash, then say fuck it. Truth is always hard to hear that these normies literally rally up just to get you to shut it down because it "oPpReSSeS m'LaDY", these normies can suck my steel covered balls and face the truth like having Sweet Chin Music kicked in their faces.
View attachment 16592
Normies are bluepilled but a lot of them still aren’t simps air feminiѕts. We can’t convert people to blackpill but if they switch over to redpill, which I think holds true for the average person, then that’s a start

Saint Mentalcel

Saint Mentalcel said:
Swo2016 said:

View attachment 16592
Normies are bluepilled but a lot of them still aren’t simps air feminiѕts. We can’t convert people to blackpill but if they switch over to redpill, which I think holds true for the average person, then that’s a start
Cool, not everyone can face the Blackpill but being stubborn of the Redpill and staying bluepilled is not only pathetic but you're just taken for a pawn and for what? To benefit these SJWs even more and you get nothing out of it but degradation of being a person and just being a lap dog. Doesn't get anymore subhuman than that but again, not my problem.

Swo2016

Incels.Net Master
Swo2016 said:
Saint Mentalcel said:

View attachment 16592
Cool, not everyone can face the Blackpill but being stubborn of the Redpill and staying bluepilled is not only pathetic but you're just taken for a pawn and for what? To benefit these SJWs even more and you get nothing out of it but degradation of being a person and just being a lap dog. Doesn't get anymore subhuman than that but again, not my problem.
Redpill is much more accurate than the bluepill. Gymmaxxing and looksmaxxing increases smv way more than confidence or personality

Saint Mentalcel

Saint Mentalcel said:
Swo2016 said:
Redpill is much more accurate than the bluepill. Gymmaxxing and looksmaxxing increases smv way more than confidence or personality
Bluepill is just one heavy cope of weak-minded snowflakes that cannot face the world as not being a fantasy playground like they believe in and will defend it very fiercely. Real sad, but oh well.

Confidence and personality is a complete meme, btw. It's money and status/looks and/or height to actually score.

Lordgoro

Always imitated,never copied!
Saint Mentalcel said:
Swo2016 said:
Blackpill is REALITY, nothing else