Hole, age 14 got "rаped" by 23 year old Chad. Best orgasm she ever had.

Fiesta Payasos

Doomed | Honkpill
    131/300

Do you guys see the irony here?

Now about the post it makes me feel disgusted at serious levels. But it makes sense at the same time. You know why foids feel so embarrassed and traumatized about rаpe? Is not because the rаpe itself, is because THEY ENJOY IT, and they feel so guilty about it, that they can't stand it. DISGUSTING.

Newcel99

Drug addicted incel, feel free to message me
    29/29
Lmao at the Muslim guy lurking in the comments section. But seriously, that's fuсking disgusting.

SickoMode

36/36
View attachment 7544

Now about the post it makes me feel disgusted at serious levels. But it makes sense at the same time. You know why foids feel so embarrassed and traumatized about rаpe? Is not because the rаpe itself, is because THEY ENJOY IT, and they feel so guilty about it, that they can't stand it. DISGUSTING.
KWAB author tbh. HAHAHA

Although i feel bad for the 14 year old to be completely honest. Poor girl.

Saint Mentalcel

The end is nigh
    146/300
Fiesta Payasos said:
View attachment 7544

KWAB author tbh. HAHAHA

Let's be completely honest here, the bitch wanted seconds more once she felt Chad deep inside.

Fiesta Payasos

Doomed | Honkpill
    131/300
Fiesta Payasos said:
View attachment 7544

KWAB author tbh. HAHAHA

I don't. She's a dirty wh*re to me, she's still fantasizing about it in her text. If she's hurting now she got what she fuсking deserves. Kissing her rаpist? go tell it to the court and cry bitch.

OysterSauce

NEET
    135/300
I actually despise women who lie about rаpe (even if this is true or not). I heard a foid irl say she was rаped and sexually assaulted multiple times but I don't believe her, it's always for attention.
Women who destroy men's lives by falsely accusing them of rаpe are the most vile monsters imaginable. Every man accused of rаpe should be considered innocent until proven guilty because here in the western world there's this thing called presumption of innocence.

domjeet

32/32
Related Article:

This goes back to my thread about women enjoying violence (only perpetrated by Chad of course). I feel like this is a fundamental problem, despite what the media portrays incels are NON-VIOLENT which turns females off. They are used to being "taken" and man-handled and an incel just wants an equal loving partner :(

DireWolf

1/15
If she orgasms then it doesn't count. If she hugs & kisses her "rаpist", then it really doesn't count!

Imagine her telling a jury that she hugged and kissed her rаpist, and then she drops the bomb that it was the best orgasm of her life.
No jury would convict a guy of rаpe after hearing that.

Defy

A fake world is a lot less painful than the real 1
    138/300
I actually read the article. According to her words you can insinuate that she didn't even bother putting up a struggle. She just let it happen.

Tl;dr for the lurkers: in the article she stated that "He put his hand over her mouth and told her to stfu and started fuсking her". That's it... She didn't say she struggled. She only said what I told you.

TheLastMujahid

48/49
I actually read the article. According to her words you can insinuate that she didn't even bother putting up a struggle. She just let it happen.

Tl;dr for the lurkers: in the article she stated that "He put his hand over her mouth and told her to stfu and started fuсking her". That's it... She didn't say she struggled. She only said what I told you.
That’s what I’m thinking.No screaming? No scratching,clawing,knee to the groin, or slapping? Even after he was finished you wasn’t supposed to kiss him if you were actually disgusted and traumatized.