HMMMMMMMMMM

FatCel

must be hard to choose between 2 nice personalities
Jfl, her name is even Becky. I feel like the only reason she’s even considering the beta orbiter is either a)he’s hotter than what else is around or b)she’s a land whale.
Land whales can afford to have sky high standards the male equivalent will have next to nothing

GeraltOfRivia

Incels.Net Master
Oh noo, poor woman, doesn't know either to be a wh*re or not. The more i read on that subreddit, the more I realise how degenerate this world had become. I miss the 90s man, no one supported cheating or hypergamy back then.

OysterSauce

‏‏‎
Oh noo, poor woman, doesn't know either to be a wh*re or not. The more i read on that subreddit, the more I realise how degenerate this world had become. I miss the 90s man, no one supported cheating or hypergamy back then.
90s? You're talking about the 1890s, right? It was in the 1990s that women started becoming what they are now and modern feminism began to form.

GeraltOfRivia

Incels.Net Master
GeraltOfRivia said:
90s? You're talking about the 1890s, right? It was in the 1990s that women started becoming what they are now and modern feminism began to form.
In the 1990s women were still alright, in my country at least since romania just got rid of communism in that time. After 2000 women started to decline more and more.

Defy

Mentalcel
Hmmmmm indeed. Jesus why do ppl give up on relationships so easily? It's not always gonna be a smooth ride. There's obstacles. What did she expect out of a long distance relationship.
This is just stupid.