history of forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

lowstatusmale

Incels.Net Regular
I like the people in this forum much better than the .co, but I see there are a lot of guys with high scores that I haven't seen comment or post as of yet. Does anyone know if there have been a lot of people leave here? Have people migrated to the .co or from the .co? Anybody know if there has been any suіcіdes from this group? Any ascensions?

Player

31 y.o. Belarus
Have no idea. .net feels like bonfire in Dark Souls. Just a couple of people here and thousand of banned/left people around. What is the reason? Go figure...

lowstatusmale

Incels.Net Regular
Have no idea. .net feels like bonfire in Dark Souls. Just a couple of people here and thousand of banned/left people around. What is the reason? Go figure...
I'm just surprised there are not more people. Seems like a really good group of guys. Totally different than the .co. I'm surprised guys would stay on a forum like that. Pretty toxic.

incellus

Incels.Net Regular
Player said:
I'm just surprised there are not more people. Seems like a really good group of guys. Totally different than the .co. I'm surprised guys would stay on a forum like that. Pretty toxic.
Posters go where the action is. .co is a lot more active.

Back in the heyday of this forum, we had the bluepill section, which got shut down because of complaints from the more militant members here. Somewhat later, mass bannings of th,e most active users started, and the forum hasn't recovered (yet).

Player

31 y.o. Belarus
lowstatusmale said:
Player said:

Back in the heyday of this forum, we had the bluepill section, which got shut down because of complaints from the more militant members here. Somewhat later, mass bannings of th,e most active users started, and the forum hasn't recovered (yet).
If you ask me, blupilled section would be ok. If normie would not downright troll us by going full NPC.

incellus

Incels.Net Regular
BigDickDaddy said:
Who even pays to keep the website up? The FBI?
Mass bannings? Could be the FBI or feminiѕts. The .co is a heavily guarded fortress. They don't want anyone that isn't toxic. I really hope this forum recovers. I hope we aren't being spied on by malicious forces.
The so-called "mass bannings" were really a few bans of prominent members, some of whom were banned for "spam", which consisted of recruiting us to go join the other site.

lowstatusmale

Incels.Net Regular
lowstatusmale said:
BigDickDaddy said:
Who even pays to keep the website up? The FBI?
Mass bannings? Could be the FBI or feminiѕts. The .co is a heavily guarded fortress. They don't want anyone that isn't toxic. I really hope this forum recovers. I hope we aren't being spied on by malicious forces.
The so-called "mass bannings" were really a few bans of prominent members, some of whom were banned for "spam", which consisted of recruiting us to go join the other site.
I think we are better off here.

incellus

Incels.Net Regular
incellus said:
lowstatusmale said:
The other site is much edgier, compared to .net. Each site has its good and bad points. Hopefully, both sites can prosper.

UglyequalsDeath

Incels.Net Regular
lowstatusmale said:
incellus said:
The other site is much edgier, compared to .net. Each site has its good and bad points. Hopefully, both sites can prosper.
Please pm me

Jamesothy

Incels.Net Regular
lowstatusmale said:
Player said:

I've only lurked on .co once or twice. I never had an account there and don't know too much about it. It seems to have a sister site (looksmax). Now that site's what I might call "toxic". Entertaining, but depressing at the same time. A lot of retards bickering on there as well.

fish2016

Incels.Net Master
Yes there was a great migration to another site since a lot were banned, the site wasn’t .co don’t think I’m allowed to say it on here

Status
Not open for further replies.