High School Life

lonelyassnibba

Incels.Net Junior
People who are currently in HS, how much do you hear about people not being virgins ? For me, I hate myself all the time for letting the feeling of loneliness get to me and failing to fix the issues that I had throughout my whole life. I always here about chads talking about their body count while they always cheat but we never even had a chance to be an relationship.

thelowestincel

Incels.Net Novice
I get what you are saying, because it’s obvious how attracted females are to Chads in high school. I find it pretty stupid that the same few guys get all these females and make it worse by treating all their relationships like crap because they know the next female will just crawl to them. At the same time, we have actual good subChads (us Incels) that would surely treat our relationship right and yet we always get put on the sideline.

It angers me the most that it only gets worse from high school because even when we get jobs and start to support ourselves, a Chad can still win in the system when they don’t have an useful qualities needed to sustain a relationship to begin with. The world is rigged against us and it’s a ton of bullshit.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
I get what you are saying, because it’s obvious how attracted females are to Chads in high school. I find it pretty stupid that the same few guys get all these females and make it worse by treating all their relationships like crap because they know the next female will just crawl to them. At the same time, we have actual good subChads (us Incels) that would surely treat our relationship right and yet we always get put on the sideline.

It angers me the most that it only gets worse from high school because even when we get jobs and start to support ourselves, a Chad can still win in the system when they don’t have an useful qualities needed to sustain a relationship to begin with. The world is rigged against us and it’s a ton of bullshit.
Right. It always irritates me how us incels get called the toxic ones when, we'd be the only ones to treat a woman right.

It's like, there was this girl who went with a toxic guy instead of me. Always same old story. Femoids are masochists and dont care about their own happiness, so why would they care about ours.

Then they say we are toxic for simply listing facts about race. Even though I stated I have no beef with black people. My main beef with black people is, black men are abusive to women and dont treat women right. Therefore, I am actually trying to help women. Also I admit that not all black men are toxic. Also, black women are to blame for promoting toxic ghetto culture. Not racist because I view white women as masochists also for wanting to import immigrants.