Hi there

CuriousToLearn

Incels.Net Junior
Hi there,
Formulating this as a kind of letter as I'm not really sure what I'm doing. Guess I'm mostly curious and honestly quite shocked at the discovery of an entire community seemingly struggeling in this way. Please forgive my ignorance. I'll start by quickly saying something about myself. Today I'm a normal(ish) 24yo woman in terms of looks, but grew up heftily overweight, bullied and abused, so that's still somewhat my mindset. From the first boy that showed any interest in me I felt I owed him sex as the least I could do for him for lowering himself to my level. Hence losing my virginity at 13. I enjoy sex now, but still have quite an unhealthy relationship to it if I'm being honest. I've kind of learnt that I don't owe any man sex just because he's being nice to me, so mostly I'll just sleep with men I really like or really want now. I won't insult you and say that looks don't matter, because they do to some extent, but what I find attractive can be very different from what my friends would find attractive. Most nice, empathetic, kind and selfless people win me over. Anyways, if you want to tell me a bit about you/your situation I'd love to read, and I'll put some of my main questions below. Also feel free to ask me anything. I'm sure you don't want it but I do wish I could give all of you on here a good, long endorphine-rich hug.

Do you think the way you might have been negatively treated because of looks might have had an impact on your ability to form new relations, and in such case, are you trying to be aware of that when approaching women? (i.e. don't assume the worst of people even if you've been let down many times)

What's the best compliment you've ever received?

Do you think your other relationships have been badly affected by your self-esteem? (friendships, family, colleagues)

What are you most proud of yourself for? Or what do you think would make you proud of yourself?

I hope it's ok for me to write this and that I haven't offended anyone. Thank you if you replied, also pls forgive any grammatical errors, englisj iz not mi firzt linguine.
 

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Excellent demonstration of how women feel sex and romance towards males is some kind of "chore" or "owed". It is clear that women have no interest in males except of course the upper percent of Chads.
 

TheUnworthy

Incels.Net Regular
I wonder why women feel the need to talk about their sexual life with Incels.
Girl, is kinda cruel you do something like this if I'm totally honest.
You are basically telling us "hey everyone can get into a relationship save for you hehehe"
 

CuriousToLearn

Incels.Net Junior
Sorry, I didn't mean it like that. I want to talk to and understand different people with different perspectives on things incl sex and relationships. I have problems finding a relationship too, but maybe for other reasons like emotional baggage. I guess told some of my backstory because maybe someone would find my perspective/experience interesting too? And maybe I wanna hug strangers because I want to be hugged. I'm lonely even though I have sex sometimes.

TheUnworthy said:
I wonder why women feel the need to talk about their sexual life with Incels.
Girl, is kinda cruel you do something like this if I'm totally honest.
You are basically telling us "hey everyone can get into a relationship save for you hehehe"
 

TheUnworthy

Incels.Net Regular
CuriousToLearn said:
Sorry, I didn't mean it like that. I want to talk to and understand different people with different perspectives on things incl sex and relationships. I have problems finding a relationship too, but maybe for other reasons like emotional baggage. I guess told some of my backstory because maybe someone would find my perspective/experience interesting too? And maybe I wanna hug strangers because I want to be hugged. I'm lonely even though I have sex sometimes.

TheUnworthy said:
I wonder why women feel the need to talk about their sexual life with Incels.
Girl, is kinda cruel you do something like this if I'm totally honest.
You are basically telling us "hey everyone can get into a relationship save for you hehehe"
You have sex (is easy for women to get that) and yet you still complain At least you have something.
We have nothing of the sorts. Do we go around and talk aout it in a feminist forum?
Of course not, they'd get offended and will start to roast us with good reason. We'd be invading their space.
You came into our space and start talking about your sex life and how it's hard for you when we can't even get a hook up, much less a relationship.
Inceldom is not a perspective, we are incels and we'll always be incels.
There's a question & answer post, access to it and your questions would be answered.
It covers alot of questions and the answers, while short, are concise and easy to understand for everyone.
 

love

Femoid
lordoftheincels said:
Excellent demonstration of how women feel sex and romance towards males is some kind of "chore" or "owed". It is clear that women have no interest in males except of course the upper percent of Chads.
A lot of men say that sex is owed to them or that they “deserve it”. Get your story straight.
 

TheUnworthy

Incels.Net Regular
love said:
lordoftheincels said:
Excellent demonstration of how women feel sex and romance towards males is some kind of "chore" or "owed". It is clear that women have no interest in males except of course the upper percent of Chads.

And yet women choose them. Not talking about you, I'm talking about the humongous majority of your sex.
Women like to give everything to Chad and then get angry when the rest call them out for it

A lot of men say that sex is owed to them or that they “deserve it”. Get your story straight.
 

CuriousToLearn

Incels.Net Junior
Yeah, once a year ish I have something. I wouldn't be offended if someone different came in a female forum to ask or answer questions, that would be great and probably what's needed most of the time. No I understand inceldom is not a perspective, but I'm interested in your perspective and experience as an incel. And do you really believe you'll remain one all your life?
Sure I'll read FAQs but I was more interested in personal stories. And maybe a drop of optimism.


[/quote]
You have sex (is easy for women to get that) and yet you still complain At least you have something.
We have nothing of the sorts. Do we go around and talk aout it in a feminiѕt forum?
Of course not, they'd get offended and will start to roast us with good reason. We'd be invading their space.
You came into our space and start talking about your sex life and how it's hard for you when we can't even get a hook up, much less a relationship.
Inceldom is not a perspective, we are incels and we'll always be incels.
There's a question & answer post, access to it and your questions would be answered.
It covers alot of questions and the answers, while short, are concise and easy to understand for everyone.
[/quote]
 

TheUnworthy

Incels.Net Regular
CuriousToLearn said:
Yeah, once a year ish I have something. I wouldn't be offended if someone different came in a female forum to ask or answer questions, that would be great and probably what's needed most of the time. No I understand inceldom is not a perspective, but I'm interested in your perspective and experience as an incel. And do you really believe you'll remain one all your life?
Sure I'll read FAQs but I was more interested in personal stories. And maybe a drop of optimism.
You have sex (is easy for women to get that) and yet you still complain At least you have something.
We have nothing of the sorts. Do we go around and talk aout it in a feminiѕt forum?
Of course not, they'd get offended and will start to roast us with good reason. We'd be invading their space.
You came into our space and start talking about your sex life and how it's hard for you when we can't even get a hook up, much less a relationship.
Inceldom is not a perspective, we are incels and we'll always be incels.
There's a question & answer post, access to it and your questions would be answered.
It covers alot of questions and the answers, while short, are concise and easy to understand for everyone.
[/quote]
[/quote]

I don't believe I'm black, I'm black. The same happens with inceldom. An incel is born incel and will stay as such until the end of his days, even if some of us (myself included) are so hopeless that they still try.
We also have a personal stories section, though it's not within the blue pilled forum.
This means you'll see everything you don't see here.
Blue pilled cuckery is forbidden.
 

Kolibri

Destroyer of Soy
love said:
lordoftheincels said:
Excellent demonstration of how women feel sex and romance towards males is some kind of "chore" or "owed". It is clear that women have no interest in males except of course the upper percent of Chads.
A lot of men say that sex is owed to them or that they “deserve it”. Get your story straight.
That's true, but I find a lot of those guys are, ironically, rewarded with sex. Unless they're seen as creepy or ugly. It all goes back to blackpill.

Rewarding guys just for looking good instead of for listening and caring just gives them carte blanche to act a fool because they realize they can get by on their outward appearance.
 

CuriousToLearn

Incels.Net Junior
notheregoaway said:
Why tell my story yet again? I've already done it a thousand times....
That's okey, but would you tell me something about you that doesn't have anything to do with inceldom? Like what do you read? Favourite genre/author/philosophy?
 

love

Femoid
notheregoaway said:
love said:
lordoftheincels said:
Excellent demonstration of how women feel sex and romance towards males is some kind of "chore" or "owed". It is clear that women have no interest in males except of course the upper percent of Chads.
A lot of men say that sex is owed to them or that they “deserve it”. Get your story straight.
That's true, but I find a lot of those guys are, ironically, rewarded with sex. Unless they're seen as creepy or ugly. It all goes back to blackpill.

Rewarding guys just for looking good instead of for listening and caring just gives them carte blanche to act a fool because they realize they can get by on their outward appearance.
Idk I’ve seen a lot of incel “I deserve pussy” “women don’t give me sex” “women don’t drop their pants for me” posts....also I don’t reward that kind of behaviour. I also ain’t that easy.
 

TheUnworthy

Incels.Net Regular
love said:
notheregoaway said:
love said:
A lot of men say that sex is owed to them or that they “deserve it”. Get your story straight.
That's true, but I find a lot of those guys are, ironically, rewarded with sex. Unless they're seen as creepy or ugly. It all goes back to blackpill.

Rewarding guys just for looking good instead of for listening and caring just gives them carte blanche to act a fool because they realize they can get by on their outward appearance.
Idk I’ve seen a lot of incel “I deserve pusѕy” “women don’t give me sex” “women don’t drop their pants for me” posts....
Well, what did you expect? When you don't get something others get easily and for free, you get desperate and lonely.
Actually lonely, not like the girl who made this post
 

love

Femoid
TheUnworthy said:
love said:
notheregoaway said:
That's true, but I find a lot of those guys are, ironically, rewarded with sex. Unless they're seen as creepy or ugly. It all goes back to blackpill.

Rewarding guys just for looking good instead of for listening and caring just gives them carte blanche to act a fool because they realize they can get by on their outward appearance.
Idk I’ve seen a lot of incel “I deserve pusѕy” “women don’t give me sex” “women don’t drop their pants for me” posts....
Well, what did you expect? When you don't get something others get easily and for free, you get desperate and lonely.
Actually lonely, not like the girl who made this post
Again there is more to life than sex. Sex is just one piece of life. It becomes catch 21 because these quotes don’t make women drop their pants because you may or may not deserve sex. Also brings into question wtf is “deserving” sex?
 

TheUnworthy

Incels.Net Regular
love said:
TheUnworthy said:
love said:
Idk I’ve seen a lot of incel “I deserve pusѕy” “women don’t give me sex” “women don’t drop their pants for me” posts....
Well, what did you expect? When you don't get something others get easily and for free, you get desperate and lonely.
Actually lonely, not like the girl who made this post
Again there is more to life than sex. Sex is just one piece of life. It becomes catch 21 because these quotes don’t make women drop their pants because you may or may not deserve sex. Also brings into question wtf is “deserving” sex?
Says the one who have a boyfriend and sex.
Says the one who would get approached by anyone
You aren't in my circumstances, you don't understand.
You should know better than make this kind of offensive and extremely blue pilled cuckery (even for the blue pilled section)
 

love

Femoid
TheUnworthy said:
love said:
TheUnworthy said:
Well, what did you expect? When you don't get something others get easily and for free, you get desperate and lonely.
Actually lonely, not like the girl who made this post
Again there is more to life than sex. Sex is just one piece of life. It becomes catch 21 because these quotes don’t make women drop their pants because you may or may not deserve sex. Also brings into question wtf is “deserving” sex?
Says the one who have a boyfriend and sex.
Says the one who would get approached by anyone
You aren't in my circumstances, you don't understand.
You should know better than make this kind of offensive and extremely blue pilled cuckery (even for the blue pilled section)
You seem to think you know a lot about my sex life here. Which is making a lot of assumptions. To clarify I don’t get approached by anyone and everyone. How is it cuckery? I fully understand that you want a relationship and relationships are great, even amazing but that’s not my entire life. Having a relationship doesn’t define who you are your still an individual. How is that offensive? Also don’t explain what this “deserving” of sex means. Sex isn’t something that’s deserved it’s more something that happens. Sex is not some kind of reward or payment
 

TheUnworthy

Incels.Net Regular
love said:
TheUnworthy said:
love said:
Again there is more to life than sex. Sex is just one piece of life. It becomes catch 21 because these quotes don’t make women drop their pants because you may or may not deserve sex. Also brings into question wtf is “deserving” sex?
Says the one who have a boyfriend and sex.
Says the one who would get approached by anyone
You aren't in my circumstances, you don't understand.
You should know better than make this kind of offensive and extremely blue pilled cuckery (even for the blue pilled section)
You seem to think you know a lot about my sex life here. Which is making a lot of assumptions. To clarify I don’t get approached by anyone and everyone. How is it cuckery? I fully understand that you want a relationship and relationships are great, even amazing but that’s not my entire life. Having a relationship doesn’t define who you are your still an individual. How is that offensive? Also don’t explain what this “deserving” of sex means. Sex isn’t something that’s deserved it’s more something that happens. Sex is not some kind of reward or payment
You are a woman, you have the perception of not getting approached. Most likely that's false, men approach you but you don't notice or friendzone them.
Chad gets what he wants always.
Besides, you have sex and you are a woman. You don't understand, get mad if you want, but you don't know how my other aspects in life are.
 

AfricanCel

Incels.Net Master
CuriousToLearn said:
Hi there,
Formulating this as a kind of letter as I'm not really sure what I'm doing. Guess I'm mostly curious and honestly quite shocked at the discovery of an entire community seemingly struggeling in this way. Please forgive my ignorance. I'll start by quickly saying something about myself. Today I'm a normal(ish) 24yo woman in terms of looks, but grew up heftily overweight, bullied and abused, so that's still somewhat my mindset. From the first boy that showed any interest in me I felt I owed him sex as the least I could do for him for lowering himself to my level. Hence losing my virginity at 13. I enjoy sex now, but still have quite an unhealthy relationship to it if I'm being honest. I've kind of learnt that I don't owe any man sex just because he's being nice to me, so mostly I'll just sleep with men I really like or really want now. I won't insult you and say that looks don't matter, because they do to some extent, but what I find attractive can be very different from what my friends would find attractive. Most nice, empathetic, kind and selfless people win me over. Anyways, if you want to tell me a bit about you/your situation I'd love to read, and I'll put some of my main questions below. Also feel free to ask me anything. I'm sure you don't want it but I do wish I could give all of you on here a good, long endorphine-rich hug.

Do you think the way you might have been negatively treated because of looks might have had an impact on your ability to form new relations, and in such case, are you trying to be aware of that when approaching women? (i.e. don't assume the worst of people even if you've been let down many times)

What's the best compliment you've ever received?

Do you think your other relationships have been badly affected by your self-esteem? (friendships, family, colleagues)

What are you most proud of yourself for? Or what do you think would make you proud of yourself?

I hope it's ok for me to write this and that I haven't offended anyone. Thank you if you replied, also pls forgive any grammatical errors, englisj iz not mi firzt linguine.
This post proves my point on why women contribute to why some men do crazy things. Why would you post about how easy you can get sex as a woman with whoever you want on a forum of sexually frustrated and deprived men? It's like your rubbing something they can never have on their face. How do you think Incels that are in their 20s to 50s feel when their only option is escorts? Heck, how do you think virgin incels would feel. It's like your cutting deep into a wound that never heals. Just why??
 

NotanIncel123

Incels.Net Regular
TheUnworthy said:
CuriousToLearn said:
Yeah, once a year ish I have something. I wouldn't be offended if someone different came in a female forum to ask or answer questions, that would be great and probably what's needed most of the time. No I understand inceldom is not a perspective, but I'm interested in your perspective and experience as an incel. And do you really believe you'll remain one all your life?
Sure I'll read FAQs but I was more interested in personal stories. And maybe a drop of optimism.
You have sex (is easy for women to get that) and yet you still complain At least you have something.
We have nothing of the sorts. Do we go around and talk aout it in a feminiѕt forum?
Of course not, they'd get offended and will start to roast us with good reason. We'd be invading their space.
You came into our space and start talking about your sex life and how it's hard for you when we can't even get a hook up, much less a relationship.
Inceldom is not a perspective, we are incels and we'll always be incels.
There's a question & answer post, access to it and your questions would be answered.
It covers alot of questions and the answers, while short, are concise and easy to understand for everyone.
But what if an Incel actually does get a girlfriend or ascend? I've heard of that happening.
 
Top