Hi I will introduce myself

DontWakeMe

Incels.Net Master
Hello I'm 28 and haven't been able to get a girlfriend so far with all the effort I've put in over the years. It finally dawned on me that I may be an incel as I saw old friends get married and even the below average looking ones get girlfriends. When I catch up with childhood friends they sometimes bring up their exciting experiences with women. I can't relate to much of it. I'm lucky if a girl replies to my messages. So I'm here to talk to people in a similar situation to me.

I have watched a lot of related videos and text about female behaviour online. I don't agree with it all because I have seen counter examples in real life. But one thing that's stood the test of time is "Briffaults Law." The female, not the male, determines all the conditions of the animal family. Where the female can derive no benefit from association with the male, no such association takes place. If you have nothing the girl wants, most likely wont spend any time on you.

thelowestincel

Incels.Net Novice
Hello I'm 28 and haven't been able to get a girlfriend so far with all the effort I've put in over the years. It finally dawned on me that I may be an incel as I saw old friends get married and even the below average looking ones get girlfriends. When I catch up with childhood friends they sometimes bring up their exciting experiences with women. I can't relate to much of it. I'm lucky if a girl replies to my messages. So I'm here to talk to people in a similar situation to me.

I have watched a lot of related videos and text about female behaviour online. I don't agree with it all because I have seen counter examples in real life. But one thing that's stood the test of time is "Briffaults Law." The female, not the male, determines all the conditions of the animal family. Where the female can derive no benefit from association with the male, no such association takes place. If you have nothing the girl wants, most likely wont spend any time on you.
Of course us incels never have anything a female wants but is of value. It’s always the Chad that the female is attracted to, which leaves us on the bottom to fend for ourselves.

Welcome to the forum.