Hi Everybody! OLD incel here...

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
Just introducing myself... Call me Lord for short! hehe... VERY old incel here, almost 50! Been around the block a few times I suppose.. Living in Conservative hell, Portland, Oregon... More then half the women here are gay, the rest are tattooed wierdos, freaks, Anti-fa, and have no interest in "good guys" anyway... What a screwed up place... Feel free to say hi and Chat! :cool:

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Lordgoro said:
Just introducing myself... Call me Lord for short! hehe... VERY old incel here, almost 50! Been around the block a few times I suppose.. Living in Conservative hell, Portland, Oregon... More then half the women here are gay, the rest are tattooed wierdos, freaks, Anti-fa, and have no interest in "good guys" anyway... What a screwed up place... Feel free to say hi and Chat! :cool:
Idk...have you tried moving to a place where women actually are interested in men?

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
One example is anectodal at best. Everyone's different. It doesn't help that he lives in a town where half the women are lesbians, and the other half tattooed types who only go for chavs. According to him.

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
Actually Ive lived ALL across america in my life... Its the same for me regardless of where I go... I havent tried other countries(due to being DIRT poor) so all I can vouch for is the USA... And yes, women are the same regardless of where you live if you are an INCEL, and being an OLD incel if FAR worse trust me..