"hey guy im a girl just CURIOUS" dumb bitches

Uncommon

149/300
The worst part its the fact i have noticed some users in this site, who claim to be black pill, are actually manginas wich protect femoids(usually the lesbos ones or the attention wh*re ones). I prefer to not mention them, but i think they already know who are those manginas/white knights wich claim to be black pills but actually are blue pills.

Last edited:

HappyToYou

Hardcore Mentacel
    121/140
Like, fair enough I'm not that intelligent, but fuck me... some of the foids who come in here are even dumber.
They either come in here completely uneducated in incels and are just farming attention or they've came right out of their way over to these boards just to tell us how terrible they think we are based on some kind of caricature incel they've made up in their head of what they generalise us by.
It's the worst when it's shaming too, fuck do they think they are telling us we're the problem when we live in such a misandrous, hypergamous, looksist world.
If we're so pathetic for finding community within these boards as we're almost all societal rejects who have nowhere else to turn, they're even more pathetic and pitiful for taking the time to go out of their way and kick us while we're down.
"Pick on someone your own size" comes to mind.

Gard

SCUM
    126/300
Unironically fuck those foids, every single fuсking day, another "CURIOUS" post. I wish they'd burn their devices.

Killshot

̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\ Want to bang bitches.
    141/300
There's a saying...

Curiosity killed the pusѕy

Or something like that

dsar9013

138/152
I never really paid them much attention, I don't think I had a conversation with a foid on this site.