Hey boys. Might have corona. My throats really hurting and im having trouble swallowing. Breathings a struggle. If i die

Thanatos

The Egocentric NePlusUltraCel
Just remember me guys. Im not afraid. Im not scared. Nor am i happy. Im just regretful. Theres so many animes i could have watched...but i guess it was a blessing to have watched so many over these 10 years. Man, id have loved to see how sao acilization ends. I hope this is a cold but theres a decent chance it isnt. Ive been eating out alot lately. Even ate at a chinese place. I guess i was asking to die. Haha ill keep you guys posted. If I stop posting for more than a week. Im probably dead

OysterSauce

Blve Oyster Kvlt
Sore throat doesn't necessarily mean that you have coronavirus, it could just be a cold or flu. And even if it was corona, just remember the 2% death rate. If you're young and reasonably healthy, you are going to survive.
(Why'd you eat out, though?)

Wolf

Incels.Net Regular
I woke up today also with a throat . Guess the 20 Cigs and 4 Joints from yesterday are the reason for it. Also walked around in a TShirt when the Wind was still cold as fuck. Dont panic. Just drink some tea, get vitamin C, D, Drink warm stuff and a lot of water. dont forget magnesium. Do sport, sweat, walk araound youre getting better.

OysterSauce

Blve Oyster Kvlt
Just last month I had a very sore throat, difficulty swallowing, seemingly endless coughing, mild breathing difficulties, runny nose, high fever, headaches and muscle pains, but the symptoms disappeared in two weeks and here I am.

TheLastMujahid

Incels.Net Regular
TheLastMujahid said:
Are you able to get tested in your state yet?
Theres no cure, theres no point to getting tested. Id rather die in my home watching anime and playing vidya than in some quarantine with tubes in my throat.
VirginKing25 said:
You'll survive it if you're not an oldie...
I kid you not bros. I just ate some hot tendied after heating them up and my throat feels better and my weakness has completley evaporated. THE CURE TO
Just last month I had a very sore throat, difficulty swallowing, seemingly endless coughing, mild breathing difficulties, runny nose, high fever, headaches and muscle pains, but the symptoms disappeared in two weeks and here I am.
People are forgetting this is the season when people get sick and get colds. Not everything is the coronavirus.