Hey boyos

Sad Mudcrab

Crustacean Member

Mehtea

Hey boyos, your favourite crab is back. Sorry for leaving so suddenly. I had ѕhit ton of work to do at uni and I was feeling like crap mentally.
I started practicing Buddhism as I always wanted and my copes are stronger than ever!

I missed you all so much!

View attachment 6266

@Hidden @Gard @Mehtea @StoicNihilist @Thanatos @MostHatedCel @FireKing @GameDevCel @Fiesta Payasos

Btw what happened to PerfectCel, Ritalinbro and Fatcel?
Welcome back! Life been tough with me on what I miserably call a love front, AWA still LT. What about you?

Sad Mudcrab

Crustacean Member
Sad Mudcrab said:
Hey boyos, your favourite crab is back. Sorry for leaving so suddenly. I had ѕhit ton of work to do at uni and I was feeling like crap mentally.
I started practicing Buddhism as I always wanted and my copes are stronger than ever!

View attachment 6266

@Hidden @Gard @Mehtea @StoicNihilist @Thanatos @MostHatedCel @FireKing @GameDevCel @Fiesta Payasos

Welcome back! Life been tough with me on what I miserably call a love front, AWA still LT. What about you?
I stopped pursuing foids some time ago, it's meaningless and only brings you unnecessary pain. I'm now trying to pursue more spiritual copes like Buddhism and life philosophy.

Gard

SCUM

Thanatos

Æpêx Prêdâtør

View attachment 6266

Aayye mudcrab bro im glad you've detached from worldly desires. Its the first step to true freedom

Gard

SCUM
Sad Mudcrab said:

View attachment 6266

Aayye mudcrab bro im glad you've detached from worldly desires. Its the first step to true freedom
t. Masturbated and choked himself with his stepmoms underwear
jfl.

Sad Mudcrab

Crustacean Member
Thanatos said:
Sad Mudcrab said:

View attachment 6266

jfl.
Huh?

Thanatos

Æpêx Prêdâtør
Thanatos said:
Sad Mudcrab said:

View attachment 6266

jfl.
This is no place for such quarrels. Control yourself.
giphy (9).gif