Here's why we need femoid containment

Leucosticte

Incels.Net Master
Some chicks are actually legitimately pleasant to talk to. And if you have nothing else going on, why not? If you're a neetcel-for-life, and you prefer to talk to a chick than play some vidya that you've already beat 50 times, then how is it not in your interests to talk to her? You weren't going to get pussy anyway, and you were bored, and she's giving you a little bit of stimulation, so where's the harm.

I write a lot of threads about the bullshit tendencies of foids. E.g. https://incels.net/threads/one-of-the-greatest-mindfucks-chicks-pull-on-men-is-you-wouldve-had-a-chance-with-me-except-x.1684/

But when I was having positive interactions with foids, I started writing some threads appreciating their good qualities. And that was when people called me a bluepilled cuck.

Well, I don't like that foids choose other men over me, but sometimes I have to acknowledge there might be a rational basis for their decisions; maybe the other guy really is better at turning girls on with his sexytalk, or he has a brighter future than I have, or his hairline is better than mine, or whatever. If I were in her place, and given the kind of sexual freedom she has, then maybe I would make the same decision. The solution, if we want to get rid of inceldom, or have chicks make sexual decisions that will serve society better, is to reinstitute patriarchy, including rape-slavery.

We're probably not going to get a lot of chicks to make different sexual decisions by saying, "Well, I'm gonna withdraw my attention" because they tend to follow their tingles, plus there are just always going to be bored guys like me who have nothing better to do than talk to a chick, as long as she's pleasant enough.

Anyway, what was happening was that my posts about chicks were starting to become more balanced, as opposed to uniformly anti-chick, so people perceived what I was saying as bluepilled because it was quite as uniformly negative as what I'd been writing. But the world is not uniformly negative. Maybe if I were a 2/10, all my interactions with chicks would've been negative, but that's not the case, so for me, it would be a lie to say that chicks have never had any redeeming qualities as far as I'm concerned.

But y'know, the public doesn't want to hear anything complimentary about chicks, and even the chicks don't really wanna hear that stuff all that much, it seems, from romantic partners, although they don't mind hearing it from orbiters. They don't wanna be put on a pedestal by guys they're interested in getting banged out by; they'd rather be the ones worshiping and serving those guys.

I saw these dynamics play out on .is and it was instructive. It was a redpill. Not everything is a blackpill; there's also a redpill, for those whose immutable qualities don't totally exclude them from the mate market.

Let's be honest, most people on this site, or on any incel site, have either ascended or will ascend, or have some prospect of ascending. Hardly anyone around here is a truly hopeless case. Even if you say you're a hopeless case, you could probably be induced to chase after a foid, if you could think of a way to do it.

We use words like "incel" and "blackpilled," etc. but it's mostly hyperbole. And guess what, a lot of the guys who say, "I'm a hopeless case" are actually bluepilled in the sense that they're deluded about how hopeless their situation is; a lot of guys who call themselves 2/10 are more like 6/10 or 8/10, as you'll find if you can get them to take a pic from a decent angle where they're looksmaxxed. https://incels.net/threads/to-some-extent-bluepill-redpill-blackpill-is-just-a-meme.1677/ https://incels.net/threads/i-step-down.1636/post-19915

Chad the Impaler

Incels.Net Novice
Some chicks are actually legitimately pleasant to talk to. And if you have nothing else going on, why not? If you're a neetcel-for-life, and you prefer to talk to a chick than play some vidya that you've already beat 50 times, then how is it not in your interests to talk to her? You weren't going to get pusѕy anyway, and you were bored, and she's giving you a little bit of stimulation, so where's the harm.

I write a lot of threads about the bullshit tendencies of foids. E.g. https://incels.net/threads/one-of-the-greatest-mindfucks-chicks-pull-on-men-is-you-wouldve-had-a-chance-with-me-except-x.1684/

But when I was having positive interactions with foids, I started writing some threads appreciating their good qualities. And that was when people called me a bluepilled cuck.

Well, I don't like that foids choose other men over me, but sometimes I have to acknowledge there might be a rational basis for their decisions; maybe the other guy really is better at turning girls on with his sexytalk, or he has a brighter future than I have, or his hairline is better than mine, or whatever. If I were in her place, and given the kind of sexual freedom she has, then maybe I would make the same decision. The solution, if we want to get rid of inceldom, or have chicks make sexual decisions that will serve society better, is to reinstitute patriarchy, including rape-slavery.

We're probably not going to get a lot of chicks to make different sexual decisions by saying, "Well, I'm gonna withdraw my attention" because they tend to follow their tingles, plus there are just always going to be bored guys like me who have nothing better to do than talk to a chick, as long as she's pleasant enough.

Anyway, what was happening was that my posts about chicks were starting to become more balanced, as opposed to uniformly anti-chick, so people perceived what I was saying as bluepilled because it was quite as uniformly negative as what I'd been writing. But the world is not uniformly negative. Maybe if I were a 2/10, all my interactions with chicks would've been negative, but that's not the case, so for me, it would be a lie to say that chicks have never had any redeeming qualities as far as I'm concerned.

But y'know, the public doesn't want to hear anything complimentary about chicks, and even the chicks don't really wanna hear that stuff all that much, it seems, from romantic partners, although they don't mind hearing it from orbiters. They don't wanna be put on a pedestal by guys they're interested in getting banged out by; they'd rather be the ones worshiping and serving those guys.

I saw these dynamics play out on .is and it was instructive. It was a redpill. Not everything is a blackpill; there's also a redpill, for those whose immutable qualities don't totally exclude them from the mate market.

Let's be honest, most people on this site, or on any incel site, have either ascended or will ascend, or have some prospect of ascending. Hardly anyone around here is a truly hopeless case. Even if you say you're a hopeless case, you could probably be induced to chase after a foid, if you could think of a way to do it.

We use words like "incel" and "blackpilled," etc. but it's mostly hyperbole. And guess what, a lot of the guys who say, "I'm a hopeless case" are actually bluepilled in the sense that they're deluded about how hopeless their situation is; a lot of guys who call themselves 2/10 are more like 6/10 or 8/10, as you'll find if you can get them to take a pic from a decent angle where they're looksmaxxed. https://incels.net/threads/to-some-extent-bluepill-redpill-blackpill-is-just-a-meme.1677/ https://incels.net/threads/i-step-down.1636/post-19915
Where the hell did rape slavery come from? Aside from that, I agree with what you’re saying.

StrangeMan1

Malicious Wraith
TL;DR You want to talk to women, which is an understandable feeling if you are a man.
I'll just have to disagree with the prospects regarding relationships. My country literally has people that are 10 years unemployed and longer.
They are poorcels and will forever stay childless singles as social mobility is even worse than America.
Your prediction is only valid for your particular country and not globally.

Leucosticte

Incels.Net Master
TL;DR You want to talk to women, which is an understandable feeling if you are a man.
I'll just have to disagree with the prospects regarding relationships. My country literally has people that are 10 years unemployed and longer.
They are poorcels and will forever stay childless singles as social mobility is even worse than America.
Your prediction is only valid for your particular country and not globally.
At the same time I acknowledge the realities of the situation. https://incels.net/threads/daily-reminder-no-foid-has-ever-been-able-to-coexist-with-incels-on-one-of-these-sites.1692/

NathanLarsonBluepill

Incels.Net Junior
Still writing stuff absolutely nobody reads I see

If RegisterUsername is a 6/10 or more he will guaranteed at least kiss Florelle, which is just short of a tragedy, but you know you can stop it, dox him fully