Here to understand and maybe help

Chad the Impaler

Incels.Net Novice
I’ll start off by saying I’m not Incel. If that’s bannable then by all means, it’s your community. I’m here out of an odd interest. I learned about this site from a rather unflattering video, but couldn’t find it funny. You guys are dealing with genuine problems and are banding together to deal with it, that’s respectable, healthy, and shouldn’t be the topic of ridicule.

So I guess I’ll start with a list of what I’m not here to do.
-Not here to offer fake advice. I’m not interested in impressing anyone with my vast catalog of venereal diseases and how you can start your own collection.

-Not here to analyze people. I did well in my highschool psychology class, and had no desire to ever delve into it again, I’m confident that I don’t need to study here.

-Not here to gawk at weirdos. Because you aren’t weirdos and God knows there are plenty of lunatics online that I could have more fun people watching. I’m not here to judge anyone.

-Not here to defend women. I would bet you guys get a lot of people trying to defend the people that have hurt you, if indeed that is the case, but I believe that people shouldn’t be invalidated.

-Not here to offer Dad advice. I’m going to operate under the assumption that everyone here knows how to perform basic human functions and won’t try to pass off easy answers as the correct ones.

-Not here to be a unicorn. I’m not seeking out a community where I’m the only one who isn’t a virgin. I already post on one of those (that joke was for me).

And for what I am here for?

I dunno. Help some dudes get a girlfriend. Unless I loose interest or forget I made this post.

So a little about myself, as I said I’m not a virgin. I’m also not incredibly successful with women. I’m not yet middle age but not a young dude anymore. I do a manly job, but don’t feel particularly manly because of it. I’ve been going through a dry spell recently because of I travel for work. I do know how to read a woman’s signals though, both conscious and unconscious, how to flirt effectively, and how to work up courage to make a move.

Again if I’m not supposed to be here just let me know or ban hammer or what not. It’s you sandbox, don’t let me shit in it.

Che

Staff
We don't need your "help"
we are not mentally ill or something
We are bunch of people who knows that people treat you based on your looks, it's something that people try to cope and not believe it
I watched a Documentry back in the Day when I was bluepilled called lookism, and it shows how people treat you based on your looks in different situations, it's really sad tho
However thank you for trying to "help" us, but we don't need help, we just understand how this shitty world works

Chad the Impaler

Incels.Net Novice
Alright if you are a Chad I need to know something. What is your height and are you muscular?
Lol I’m no Chad, it’s the first thing that popped into my head and I found it ironic. However I’m six foot even, and workout regularly but wouldn’t consider myself buff. I also haven’t worked out my entire life and ironically had more success with women before I started hitting the gym.

TheUnworthy

Incels.Net Regular
There have been people who have come here offering help as well.
Some stick around and do what they want to do, some get angry because we don't fall for their words as they would expect.
I don't know what you'd do, but in any case,
I welcome you.
While you try to describe yourself as a Normie, you seem rather Chad to me (I have Chad "friends" and Normie friends, I know how to spot each of those).
Assuming you are a Chad, your advice means nothing. Not because we are closed minded or lazy, but because your reality is entirely different.
You are attractive and "charming" (women only found that to be the case only if you are attractive towards them).
You have gotten most of the girls you wanted.
Incels aren't similar to you, and as such you can't understand us.
If you aren't capable of understanding us, then you can't give us helpful advice to Ascend (if Incels can do such a thing).

Chad the Impaler

Incels.Net Novice
We don't need your "help"
we are not mentally ill or something
We are bunch of people who knows that people treat you based on your looks, it's something that people try to cope and not believe it
I watched a Documentry back in the Day when I was bluepilled called lookism, and it shows how people treat you based on your looks in different situations, it's really sad tho
However thank you for trying to "help" us, but we don't need help, we just understand how this shitty world works
If you think I’m gonna refute this you’re wrong. People do treat each other differently based off of looks. Most people are shallow as fuck and aren’t going to admit it. I remember in highschool hearing a cheerleader say “this school is great because there aren’t any cliques”. If people don’t have your problems they very well aren’t going to recognize them for what they are. I’m not taking pity on some dudes that just need to give themselves a pep talk in the mirror. Life has kicked you in the dick enough that I can’t peddle TED talks to you, get you all laid, and become the patron saint of virgins (Saint Agnes already is a that title anyway).

But like. This is where the understand part comes from. Clearly I’m an outsider and want to figure out more about what brings you together.

Rarely do people want to fuck down. They want to fuck up or fuck across. Totally aware.

Chad the Impaler

Incels.Net Novice
There have been people who have come here offering help as well.
Some stick around and do what they want to do, some get angry because we don't fall for their words as they would expect.
I don't know what you'd do, but in any case,
I welcome you.
While you try to describe yourself as a Normie, you seem rather Chad to me (I have Chad "friends" and Normie friends, I know how to spot each of those).
Assuming you are a Chad, your advice means nothing. Not because we are closed minded or lazy, but because your reality is entirely different.
You are attractive and "charming" (women only found that to be the case only if you are attractive towards them).
You have gotten most of the girls you wanted.
Incels aren't similar to you, and as such you can't understand us.
If you aren't capable of understanding us, then you can't give us helpful advice to Ascend (if Incels can do such a thing).
I don’t believe myself to be a Chad. I will admit I’m a mildly attractive man. I guess. I used to not be. Holy shit was I not. Long, unkempt dirty hair, acne, thin spider like arms and chicken legs, smelling of axe body spray and wearing clothes that I clearly got from goodwill. Good eyes though. In those days I got taken advantage of by several girls who did a little more than friend zone me. Calling in favors and talking about how sweet I was but dodging any attempt to hang out, even on the basis of friendship. Eventually though I picked up on how to tell if someone was genuinely interested in me and I got my first girlfriend. Part of the reason I can’t expect to give fool proof advice is because luck had a lot to do with that crap. I sort of found someone who liked dirty pot smoking weirdos, and damn was I a weird little puppy. I guess that’s where things changed.

What interests me I guess in the Incel scene, if you could call it that, is a sort of nostalgic feeling. I’ve been there and I can only imagine what it’s like having that last longer than just being a kid with too many hormones and no vaginas to deposit them.

I don’t think you guys are lazy. Lazy is doing absolutely nothing about a problem.

But like. There’s some shit that I can think of that isn’t run of the mill advice. Like wear a hat. Just a normal baseball cap. I’ve noticed that if a girl ever for any reason takes your hat they are interested. It’s fucking dumb, I know but it’s a thing.

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
But like. There’s some ѕhit that I can think of that isn’t run of the mill advice. Like wear a hat. Just a normal baseball cap. I’ve noticed that if a girl ever for any reason takes your hat they are interested. It’s fuсking dumb, I know but it’s a thing.
Cope, it's a hatfish test.

TheUnworthy

Incels.Net Regular
I don’t believe myself to be a Chad. I will admit I’m a mildly attractive man. I guess. I used to not be. Holy ѕhit was I not. Long, unkempt dirty hair, acne, thin spider like arms and chicken legs, smelling of axe body spray and wearing clothes that I clearly got from goodwill. Good eyes though. In those days I got taken advantage of by several girls who did a little more than friend zone me. Calling in favors and talking about how sweet I was but dodging any attempt to hang out, even on the basis of friendship. Eventually though I picked up on how to tell if someone was genuinely interested in me and I got my first girlfriend. Part of the reason I can’t expect to give fool proof advice is because luck had a lot to do with that crap. I sort of found someone who liked dirty pot smoking weirdos, and damn was I a weird little puppy. I guess that’s where things changed.

What interests me I guess in the Incel scene, if you could call it that, is a sort of nostalgic feeling. I’ve been there and I can only imagine what it’s like having that last longer than just being a kid with too many hormones and no vaginas to deposit them.

I don’t think you guys are lazy. Lazy is doing absolutely nothing about a problem.

But like. There’s some ѕhit that I can think of that isn’t run of the mill advice. Like wear a hat. Just a normal baseball cap. I’ve noticed that if a girl ever for any reason takes your hat they are interested. It’s fuсking dumb, I know but it’s a thing.
Indeed, but what happens when a girl doesn't show interest? What happens when that is applied to all the girls?
You aren't ugly, that automatically removes you from being an Incel.
Ugliness is what makes Incels unpleasant on the first place. Doesn't matter what you do or how you do it, is perceived as something nasty.
Women like to insult us in every way possible, but fail to realize most Incels act in such a way due to women's own rude behavior.
If you got more girls than the average Normie, you are a Chad by all means.
You may consider yourself not attractive, but women do and that's what it matters.
People often have twisted opinions of themselves.
Is a fact not everything other people tell you is the truth, but some of it is truthful.
Otherwise how can you possibly analyze your own flaws? Nobody see themselves as unworthy until other people start to do it.
Is frequent for Incels to be insulted, humiliated and ghosted. Not even Normies go through all that most of the time.
Luck is such an arbitrary idea.
Chads can be deem as lucky. After all, they got everything without working for it.
However, Normies can have both good and bad luck.
Incels only suffer, ergo, they only have bad luck.
I can't help but notice luck is arbitrary since these three kind of men are born that way.
If luck was truly arbitrary, Inceldom wouldn't be a thing. Chads wouldn't even exist as well.
We all would be Normies (which isn't the case of course)

B_C4

Incels.Net Regular
I agree, they are just checking to see if you are still attractive to her. Though it’s true that they seem to only do it to guys they are actively considering. If they like what they see then you may have a chance. It creates a level of intrigue at least.

Chad the Impaler

Incels.Net Novice
Nah I’m not talking about using it to hide anything. Although I did used to wear a hat constantly to hide my eyes, was a low self worth thing, but it’s what sort of lead me to it. Basically a girl giving you physical contact is a sign. Other than like... hugging or hive fives or something that is prompted. I use taking a hat as an example.

To break it down someone taking your hat is one, physical contact, and two a playful challenge. Now I have your hat, you have to get it back. But it can be more subtle. Like if you make a sweet joke and they laugh and touch your shoulder. Proximity to like if someone chooses to sit next to you when there are other available seats. My most recent girlfriend, we’re talking years ago, sat next to me in a break room. Didn’t say anything to me just sat at the same table and ate her lunch.

I’m verging on Dad advice though with that example though. Since it’s sort of like “no fucking duh” maybe no one chooses to sit next to you, but if you’re open to giving any girl a chance, it doesn’t hurt to know what to look for.

Chad the Impaler

Incels.Net Novice
Indeed, but what happens when a girl doesn't show interest? What happens when that is applied to all the girls?
You aren't ugly, that automatically removes you from being an Incel.
Ugliness is what makes Incels unpleasant on the first place. Doesn't matter what you do or how you do it, is perceived as something nasty.
Women like to insult us in every way possible, but fail to realize most Incels act in such a way due to women's own rude behavior.
If you got more girls than the average Normie, you are a Chad by all means.
You may consider yourself not attractive, but women do and that's what it matters.
People often have twisted opinions of themselves.
Is a fact not everything other people tell you is the truth, but some of it is truthful.
Otherwise how can you possibly analyze your own flaws? Nobody see themselves as unworthy until other people start to do it.
Is frequent for Incels to be insulted, humiliated and ghosted. Not even Normies go through all that most of the time.
Luck is such an arbitrary idea.
Chads can be deem as lucky. After all, they got everything without working for it.
However, Normies can have both good and bad luck.
Incels only suffer, ergo, they only have bad luck.
I can't help but notice luck is arbitrary since these three kind of men are born that way.
If luck was truly arbitrary, Inceldom wouldn't be a thing. Chads wouldn't even exist as well.
We all would be Normies (which isn't the case of course)
I realize that my belief that anyone can overcome is in essence the same as telling a depressed person to just cheer up. If you have depression you can’t just become happy because people like you, and if you’re ugly... well that’s just what life gave you. You can mitigate that with lots of money and or fame, but that’s the same shit just in a different bag.

Stupid shit like the hat thing though is something I can think of where if I didn’t know I’d have been a virgin for a lot longer. Maybe even found myself here black pilled, if I’m using the term correctly, I’m still not sure of the lingo.

But there’s other shit too. If a girl ever calls back to something you have told her. Like a story about your car you told her a week ago, it shows that she’s committed at least some form of interest towards remembering that. It’s a foothold. This example was from a cute girl I worked with but whom I didn’t pursue because her boyfriend worked with us and his machismo was top notch, no way past that sort of barricade.

I can’t expect for anyone to take any of this “advice” or storytelling with confidence but I can hope that at some point one of you might have your lucky moment and remember what some asshole on the internet told you.

Or maybe I’m trying to take my own advice because of how long it’s been since I’ve had a girl myself. But I digress. I have more Snapple facts to offer.

TheUnworthy

Incels.Net Regular
I realize that my belief that anyone can overcome is in essence the same as telling a depressed person to just cheer up. If you have depression you can’t just become happy because people like you, and if you’re ugly... well that’s just what life gave you. You can mitigate that with lots of money and or fame, but that’s the same ѕhit just in a different bag.

Stupid ѕhit like the hat thing though is something I can think of where if I didn’t know I’d have been a virgin for a lot longer. Maybe even found myself here black pilled, if I’m using the term correctly, I’m still not sure of the lingo.

But there’s other ѕhit too. If a girl ever calls back to something you have told her. Like a story about your car you told her a week ago, it shows that she’s committed at least some form of interest towards remembering that. It’s a foothold. This example was from a cute girl I worked with but whom I didn’t pursue because her boyfriend worked with us and his machismo was top notch, no way past that sort of barricade.

I can’t expect for anyone to take any of this “advice” or storytelling with confidence but I can hope that at some point one of you might have your lucky moment and remember what some asshole on the internet told you.

Or maybe I’m trying to take my own advice because of how long it’s been since I’ve had a girl myself. But I digress. I have more Snapple facts to offer.
As I said, luck is such an arbitrary idea.
For you luck is what determines if you are successful with women or not, I find that isn't the case.
Luck is supposed to be random to everyone.
But if Chad is always lucky and Incels are always unlucky, how we can possibly hope for something? That's why I think luck is not a factor here.
Maybe you are doing that, maybe you are hoping to help us. Only you truly know that answer.
In any case, such advices won't work with us.
We can try, but success is not on the table.
That's the thing with Incels, we try and we try and failed.
Life is not pleasant, is unfair and cruel.
What Incels don't get others receive in time, and others receive it easily.

Chad the Impaler

Incels.Net Novice
As I said, luck is such an arbitrary idea.
For you luck is what determines if you are successful with women or not, I find that isn't the case.
Luck is supposed to be random to everyone.
But if Chad is always lucky and Incels are always unlucky, how we can possibly hope for something? That's why I think luck is not a factor here.
Maybe you are doing that, maybe you are hoping to help us. Only you truly know that answer.
In any case, such advices won't work with us.
We can try, but success is not on the table.
That's the thing with Incels, we try and we try and failed.
Life is not pleasant, is unfair and cruel.
What Incels don't get others receive in time, and others receive it easily.
An old boss of mine once told me that luck is opportunity and hard work arriving at the same time. That quote is a bit of a cop out though. I don’t mean to imply apathy on your or anyone else’s part because frankly if you’re here you’ve tried. A lot. I’d say that you can’t just count yourself out but then again I know if some girl started talking to you on the regular at work you wouldn’t just immediately cock block yourself by saying ‘it can’t be’ or something. I’ve more respect for your intelligence than that.

The only thing I can credit to how I’ve won over any girl I’ve been with is humor. Women want something. Just like men do. Try to assume I’m not as attractive as you think I am while I tell you this. But yea, women want something of value.

If we’re breaking things down to how we’re all hard wired, men are inclined to want to screw. Cavemen make more cavemen by boning. But women are hard wired to make sure that while they’re pregnant they aren’t going to be hauled off by giant cats and that their babies don’t starve to death. So women look for value. In a society that’s generally free of apex predators this spectrum broadens away from who can slay the most pterodactyls so they have he luxury of evaluating men on superficial looks, money, power, maybe a sweet ass car or house. But humor is free it’s the poor man’s good looks and if you can manage to have a strong arsenal of things to say without being super awkward you can effectively cover up the fact that you really bring nothing to the table, I certainly have. Laughter makes people happy and that’s seen as a commodity.

I’m sure you’ve heard that before. But if you can make a girl laugh it’s in your best interest.

No girl is going to want to take their panties off though just because you’re the office cut up though. You’ll still need to navigate around how to seal the deal. She still has to make sure you’re not a murderer, and I will assume that being ugly makes it hard to be convincing that you aren’t. Mostly because serial killers find it easy to lure women to their death because they’re attractive. Funny how that works. But getting sealing the deal is all about timing and environment. You want a clear yes or no, treat maybe as a no. In person is the way to go. Never phone, text, email, and certainly not a note written on your last victim’s skin. Never use the word date. Always consider it hanging out. Maybe fish for something that interests her like skating or bowling or something else that can be done in public and challenge her saying you could totally school her in it. Especially if you know your shit at it. Last gf I had was amazing at bowling and she kicked the shit out of me. If they mention that you suck tell them something stupid like you’re not wearing the right shoes or the sun is in your eyes. I dunno.

So the cliff notes on that is be funny and convince them you aren’t a serіal kіller.

Humor has its downside though too. Its easy to get friend zoned if you wait too long, but you also have to not jump the gun and make it awkward.

Edit: maybe even throw in the line “I promise I’m not a serіal kіller” to downplay the awkwardness of asking someone out, it’s probably good for a laugh.

Last edited:

ConcernedSister

Femoid
Like wear a hat. Just a normal baseball cap. I’ve noticed that if a girl ever for any reason takes your hat they are interested. It’s fuсking dumb, I know but it’s a thing.
Ahahahaha so true. Like the precursor to a tickle fight. Or giggling too much - not making fun of you, just nervous. Also if we playfully whack you, like "omg ur the wooooorst." Any playful challenge, really. A strong innuendo game is A++.

The most bizarre thing I've ever experienced though is girl competitiveness. Like a weird herd. Some girl says "what do you think of soandso" like she's considering it, and no matter what is said publicly every damn woman in the room starts thinking about it privately. And it's a helluva lot easier to find someone attractive when you're literally involuntarily looking for reasons. Wingwomen, man. Deadly.

Chad the Impaler

Incels.Net Novice
Wingwomen, man. Deadly.
Now I’m learning things. So that’s a thing? I’ve wondered in the past if women find someone more attractive if they’re taken or have potential to be taken. It would seem that I’ve had women show interest while I’ve been in a relationship. But that all could just be circumstantial. Haven’t every actually asked but what your saying makes sense.

ConcernedSister

Femoid
Now I’m learning things. So that’s a thing? I’ve wondered in the past if women find someone more attractive if they’re taken or have potential to be taken. It would seem that I’ve had women show interest while I’ve been in a relationship. But that all could just be circumstantial. Haven’t every actually asked but what your saying makes sense.
You're right, especially if the girl thinks she's a better catch than the guy's partner. Or just wonders if she could do it, when he has a reason not to. Especially for teen girls, there's this zone where you're testing your newly available flirting powers and the less likely the audience is to take you up on it the better, because you're not actually ready to walk the walk. Actually "stealing" another girl's boyfriend (or worse, husband) is a smarmy thing to do though, and you get a reputation. Like many of the guys here have been saying, the idea girls are all sugar and spice is a lie. We can be nice or we can be jerks just as well as anyone else.

In my experience most of that dramatic bullshit starts to die down in adulthood. But some people never grow up - you can typically spot them by their damsel fair sob stories. Attention-seekers are always victims of the world.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
True, but it points to the sheer absurdity of what males have to put up with in terms of female interactions.

If a female steals your property you should feel grateful and empowered. That is where we are at right now as a species.

Chad the Impaler

Incels.Net Novice
True, but it points to the sheer absurdity of what males have to put up with in terms of female interactions.

If a female steals your property you should feel grateful and empowered. That is where we are at right now as a species.
It’s because women fear rejection just as much as men do. Even more so because society expects men to be the aggressive one, which isn’t fair, but we get to have penises so I guess it’s a fair trade. And I’ll tell ya straight, as “successful” as I’ve been with women, it always takes an act of heroism to muster the courage to ask someone out. Even when I’m convinced they feel the same attraction. It’s the fear of looking dumb or feeling worthless. My technique is just start a sentence that I cannot back out of without seeming dumber than the alternative of just finishing, “so hey we should hang out this weekend”

A woman taking a dudes hat is playful. The worst case scenario is someone smiles and say “hey give me that back” the best case scenario is she laughs while you hold her wrist and snatch it back or try to wrestle it from her while she clutches it to her chest. She’s inviting a physical connection, and a rather suggestive one. It could be something else, like grabbing a jacket you left unattended and putting it on. It’s the suggestive nature behind it. This is usually late stage friend flirting. Someone you know due to having the same class, job, friends, or other place of regular meeting. When dealing with people you have less regular contact with it’s harder and you don’t typically get clear signs like this. So admittedly as effective as the ‘hat test’ is it’s situational.