Here Comes the Sun

Lordgoro

Make your Choice
Finally getting hot where I live, and today decided to go play some bball. Again it was hot, so I said f it and took off my shirt. Haven't been to gym in ages so pretty much all my muscles have atrophied and I'm not very lean so no visible abs at all. Nevertheless, I saw a chick walking closer and clearly checking me out. I looked at her and she quickly looked away. Moral of the story summers here so go outside go to beaches and ѕhit play bball and take off ur shirt. Girls r horny and r looking to be attracted. 2nd moral is gymaxing is truth, even though I'm not maxed at all, and im just barely holding on to any gains I made, still, even that level of muscularity is enough
Werent you recently BANNED?

ilbniedemmishut

Incels.Net Novice
ilbniedemmishut said:
Finally getting hot where I live, and today decided to go play some bball. Again it was hot, so I said f it and took off my shirt. Haven't been to gym in ages so pretty much all my muscles have atrophied and I'm not very lean so no visible abs at all. Nevertheless, I saw a chick walking closer and clearly checking me out. I looked at her and she quickly looked away. Moral of the story summers here so go outside go to beaches and ѕhit play bball and take off ur shirt. Girls r horny and r looking to be attracted. 2nd moral is gymaxing is truth, even though I'm not maxed at all, and im just barely holding on to any gains I made, still, even that level of muscularity is enough
Werent you recently BANNED?
No :(
I just haven't been on

Kidnight

Incels.Net Regular
Hidden said:
ilbniedemmishut said:
Lmao get this troll out of here
Why dont you go and fuck a hyena? Nіgger.
Nіgga y u mad bro. Take off ur shirt and get girls quit wallowing in self pity
Incoming BAN detected LMAO. Really does only take a few posts before the normie pieces of ѕhit can't help but reveal their true motives for being here.

ilbniedemmishut

Incels.Net Novice
ilbniedemmishut said:
Hidden said:
Why dont you go and fuck a hyena? Nіgger.
Nіgga y u mad bro. Take off ur shirt and get girls quit wallowing in self pity
Incoming BAN detected LMAO. Really does only take a few posts before the normie pieces of ѕhit can't help but reveal their true motives for being here.
Whatd I do to deserve ban. Just trying to help fellow incels out.