Here Comes the Sun

ilbniedemmishut

Incels.Net Novice
Finally getting hot where I live, and today decided to go play some bball. Again it was hot, so I said f it and took off my shirt. Haven't been to gym in ages so pretty much all my muscles have atrophied and I'm not very lean so no visible abs at all. Nevertheless, I saw a chick walking closer and clearly checking me out. I looked at her and she quickly looked away. Moral of the story summers here so go outside go to beaches and ѕhit play bball and take off ur shirt. Girls r horny and r looking to be attracted. 2nd moral is gymaxing is truth, even though I'm not maxed at all, and im just barely holding on to any gains I made, still, even that level of muscularity is enough

ilbniedemmishut

Incels.Net Novice
ilbniedemmishut said:
I saw a chick walking closer and clearly checking me out. I looked at her and she quickly looked away.
she wasnt replused by your face? didnt call it sexual harassment for looking at her? cant be sub 8 then
Idk how many incels r here cause of looks, but from what I've noticed guys r on average much better looking than females. No I'm not gay that's just the way it is. Must be hypergamy

supercell

5'4 subhuman
Finally getting hot where I live, and today decided to go play some bball. Again it was hot, so I said f it and took off my shirt. Haven't been to gym in ages so pretty much all my muscles have atrophied and I'm not very lean so no visible abs at all. Nevertheless, I saw a chick walking closer and clearly checking me out. I looked at her and she quickly looked away. Moral of the story summers here so go outside go to beaches and ѕhit play bball and take off ur shirt. Girls r horny and r looking to be attracted. 2nd moral is gymaxing is truth, even though I'm not maxed at all, and im just barely holding on to any gains I made, still, even that level of muscularity is enough
Damn that's weird I did get a look from 2 thick bitches today but idk if they were disgusted or were checking me out

ilbniedemmishut

Incels.Net Novice
OysterSauce said:
I call bullshit. They don't give a ѕhit about your muscles, they only care for face, height and dick size.
I’m pretty sure they do give a damn about muscle. Google something like hot guys (say no homo) and every single one of them will be muscular
No ѕhit bro literally all male models have a decent lvl of muscularity