Here’s why you’re having no luck with women.

Siphisnis

Incels.Net Junior
Hi guys,

I’m 23, 5’6 tall with a Jew nose and skinny. I get laid all the time.

It’s about time someone actually explained in detail why you’re all failing so miserably with women. Let me tell you it’s less to do with your looks and far more to do with how you conduct yourself. I’m not saying that being unattractive and having the right attitude is gonna get you every women, because let’s face it, they can be as shallow as us. The problem today with men getting women is mostly to do with men refusing to become men.

We are a generation of men raised by women and I can’t stress how important masculinity is. When you’re geeky, emotionally weak and overly validating, these are just some of the things that make women dry up. If I could offer any advice it is to man up. The thing is, you see that Chad who has women throwing themselves at him? There’s a good chance that she initially did so because of his appearances, this is common, but understand that if you placed your personality within his mind, he wouldn’t have been able to get her to go out with him. Not at all.

You’re blaming women, when in reality it’s your own fault, and I know that offends and upsets you and you want to pass the blame on, but you have to take responsibility because that’s the only way you’re gonna push yourself to change. You might say that you shouldn’t have to change, and I do get where you’re coming from and I wish that was the case myself, but we are animals and we do have instincts. The role of the women is to choose you to have good offspring and it’s partially subconscious. When a women sees feminine or childish traits within you, she will immediately begin losing interest.

How will he protect my young when he’s emotionally weak, low status, frail and weak, unsure of himself etc etc.

It’s just biology. I used to have near enough the same mentality as you guys about 7 years ago and it did me zero favours. Couldn’t get any girls to like me blah blah you know them ones. But I had to change everything. I fixed my hygiene, the way I dress, how I talk to women blah blah.

It’s a process of getting in touch with your masculinity and you do that by taking risks, hanging out with other masculine men and adopting their traits and competing with them, contact sports, taking responsibility and dedicating yourself to being a man. When it comes to the two sexes, women are born initiated into society already because her biological purpose is to choose a worthy man, but men are not born with everything they need to pass their genes on, they have to EARN it. If they are unwilling to compete and rise in the dominance hierarchy they will not get far.

However you live in a time where there are SO many weak men that the standard for men has lowered. I know men who are completely repulsive, overweight and generally just garbage with no money and nothing going for themselves, but they have attractive women chasing them everywhere. And will turn down a nice guy like you even if you’re better looking. Why? Because the way he projects himself tingles then because he’s masculine.

Put it this way, when you see a female behaving like a man, aggressive, butch, a low voice, short hair cut with a face tattoo and walking around like she’s tough, is that attractive to you, or is that repulsive? Same principle for women. I know 99% of you aren’t going to see what a feminine traits you have within yourself, so let me explain what turns a women off:

Neediness.
Texting the chick all the time or begging her to spend time with you or constantly checking up on her, replying too fast etc

Emotional weakness.
Crying, arguing, overly caring

Goofiness.
Women don’t want a little boy they want a man, act like a clown with your friends, not around girls.

Unassertiveness.
Tell the bitch when she’s wrong but don’t mistake that for arguing. If a women tries arguing with you calmly tell her to leave and don’t contact her until she contacts you. She WILL get back to you. It’s a test.

Validating.
Giving tons of compliments and showering with affection will turn a girl off even if she’s your girlfriend. She’ll slowly lose interest.

Low self esteem and lack of confidence.
You all suffer from this but you hide it. Never tell a women how you feel neither with your words or your expressions or your actions.

Not putting yourself first.
Never ever put a women above yourself in any circumstance.

Do not be her shoulder to cry on.
She should be trading her sexual attention for your non sexual attention.

Spilling your guts.
Don’t give everything away about yourself let a women figure you out.

Chasing.
NEVER chase a women. If she don’t reply to your text, don’t speak to her again until she replies or texts you back even if it takes weeks, don’t double text, act like you don’t care if she goes. You must appear to have options. If a women thinks that you don’t have any other options that makes you less attractive. If you appear to have a ton of options you can go from a 5 to a 10 in a women’s eyes, trust me.

Insecurity.
Boys if you got these then you have to fake it. Appear to have zero insecurities and never appear ashamed or embarrassed.

Non/aggression.
If you’re incapable of being physically aggressive your attraction level is significantly lowered. When you know how to handle yourself and you can walk through the rough part of town at night feeling safe within yourself, it shows all over your body, the way you walk, the way you talk and the energy you give out. Go learn how to box and dedicate your heart to it and you’ll be a different man in no time. Go and suffer for your right to breed.

I can go on forever. But these things will come as you get in touch with your inner man.

One of the biggest things is having purpose. You must find a goal/meaning and chase it above everything else. A women wants to be the centre of your world but will toss you away when she becomes it because it’s a test. Never listen to what a women says, watch what she does and never care more about her than you do about yourself.

Trust me guys once you get in touch with your masculine energy you’ll stop having so many issues. Masculine energy to feminine energy is like two jigsaw pieces fitting together.

I will answer any questions.

conlang

Incels.Net Junior
first off, if you 'get laid all the time', why are you on an incel forum?

you make some pretty good points - confidence is definitely something women look for in a possible partner, whether it's more masculine or not. that said, there are a couple points in your post which i disagree with:

- "emotional weakness"
sure, women don't want someone overly aggressive + full of anger, nor do they want someone that's constantly complaining about how much they hate their life, but expressing some emotion is, firstly, healthy, and secondly shows that you trust the woman with your emotions. you should be able to support her when she's feeling down, and she should be able to support you when you're feeling down.

- "putting yourself first"
sometimes, yes, you need to put yourself first, but, sometimes, you need to put the woman first - if you ever spend time with a woman, you'd know that putting the woman first every once in a while is seen as romantic, and thus makes her more likely to like you.

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
Hello losers, Chad here, just be CONFIDENT, have game and be a manly man, but not too manly man because it's insecure, just MAN UP and put all the blame for society's cuckoldry on yourself and take a SHOWER.

Also I did approach "repulsive" girls like those you described and because they really were rejected by Chad, some of them treated me better than on average, but incels just don't qualify for anything romantic.

Btw JFL @ "masculine and feminine energy". That's something I'm unaware of or just a whole new level of bullshit.

WelcomeToMyDNA

I am who I am and I can be no other
tremor said:
Hello losers, Chad here, just be CONFIDENT, have game and be a manly man, but not too manly man because it's insecure, just MAN UP and put all the blame for society's cuckoldry on yourself and take a SHOWER.

Also I did approach "repulsive" girls like those you described and because they really were rejected by Chad, some of them treated me better than on average, but incels just don't qualify for anything romantic.

Btw JFL @ "masculine and feminine energy". That's something I'm unaware of or just a whole new level of bullshit.
Just took not one -- not two, but three showers today. How come I can't get a girlfriend? Is my posture bad? Is it because my confidence isn't up to par?

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
conlang said:
i'm a girl
Hilarious.
WelcomeToMyDNA said:
Just took not one -- not two, but three showers today. How come I can't get a girlfriend? Is my posture bad? Is it because my confidence isn't up to par?
You probably forgot to watch more movies with strong FEMALE protagonists, get a HAIRCUT (even if you are bald) and bash some toxic inkels online to protect M'LADY.

came to my mind that I'm involuntarily mocking Lordgoro for his writing style. Sorry, didn't mean to do that.

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
Hey Siphisnis , you FORGOT to ask for our credit card numbers for your BULLSHIT PUA course! HAHA!! All this crap about "manning up" is just that, CRAP!! I grew up OLD SCHOOL in an ACTUAL REAL GHETTO, and have been and lived through the roughest possible neighborhoods all through america! Im as TOUGH and manly as they get, as far as survival ability, the way I carry myself, and my personal Confidence...Im one of the most Dangerous guys I know! and it doesnt help ONE IOTA! You are full or SHIT BUB!! Next time, instead of wasting your time with bullshit sentences, just tell us to "take a shower bro", its quicker!

WelcomeToMyDNA

I am who I am and I can be no other
tremor said:
conlang said:
i'm a girl
Hilarious.
WelcomeToMyDNA said:
You probably forgot to watch more movies with strong FEMALE protagonists, get a HAIRCUT (even if you are bald) and bash some toxic inkels online to protect M'LADY.

came to my mind that I'm involuntarily mocking Lordgoro for his writing style. Sorry, didn't mean to do that.
Tbh I almost did the same thing. I was about to write it like: "I just took not one -- not two, BUT THREE showers..." then I noticed I would have kept emphasizing different words using all caps (instead of italics) and it would have looked like I was mocking him

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
WelcomeToMyDNA said:
Tbh I almost did the same thing. I was about to write it like: "I just took not one -- not two, BUT THREE showers..." then I noticed I would have kept emphasizing different words using all caps (instead of italics) and it would have looked like I was mocking him
It came to my mind when it became too late.

I think I'll use "/soy" for posts like this from now on, like plebbitcels do.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Siphisnis said:
We are a generation of men raised by women and I can’t stress how important masculinity is. When you’re geeky, emotionally weak and overly validating, these are just some of the things that make women dry up. If I could offer any advice it is to man up. The thing is, you see that Chad who has women throwing themselves at him? There’s a good chance that she initially did so because of his appearances, this is common, but understand that if you placed your personality within his mind, he wouldn’t have been able to get her to go out with him. Not at all.
Getting sick and tired of females "advice" trying to brainwash males to become emotionless psychopaths to get laid.

I refuse to play your sick narcissist games any further. I'm gonna have emotions, I'm gonna be me, I'm not gonna turn into a hypermasculine macho wrestler who listens to rap music just to appeal to some narcissist female who's dead on the inside. You won't turn me into a zombie like you are. You can continue to breed with macho, degenerate assholes who have no good emotions and yell at you all the time, free country nothing I can do.

FYI, there is a macho man on here who is an emotionless psychopath, he is so manly he don't even play games where he is a female protagonist, he still doesn't get laid anyway so your advice doesn't even work.

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
lordoftheincels said:
Siphisnis said:
Getting sick and tired of females "advice" trying to brainwash males to become emotionless psychopaths to get laid.

I refuse to play your sick narcissist games any further. I'm gonna have emotions, I'm gonna be me, I'm not gonna turn into a hypermasculine macho wrestler who listens to rap music just to appeal to some narcissist female who's dead on the inside. You won't turn me into a zombie like you are. You can continue to breed with macho, degenerate assholes who have no good emotions and yell at you all the time, free country nothing I can do.

FYI, there is a macho man on here who is an emotionless psychopath, he is so manly he don't even play games where he is a female protagonist, he still doesn't get laid anyway so your advice doesn't even work.
preach it Brother! Amen!

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Siphisnis said:
It’s a process of getting in touch with your masculinity and you do that by taking risks, hanging out with other masculine men and adopting their traits and competing with them, contact sports, taking responsibility and dedicating yourself to being a man. When it comes to the two sexes, women are born initiated into society already because her biological purpose is to choose a worthy man, but men are not born with everything they need to pass their genes on, they have to EARN it. If they are unwilling to compete and rise in the dominance hierarchy they will not get far.
JFL at contact sports... this.
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/04/17/sports/football/colorado-football-concussions.html?utm_source=pocket-newtab

Siphisnis

Incels.Net Junior
Lordgoro said:
Hey Siphisnis , you FORGOT to ask for our credit card numbers for your BULLSHIT PUA course! HAHA!! All this crap about "manning up" is just that, CRAP!! I grew up OLD SCHOOL in an ACTUAL REAL GHETTO, and have been and lived through the roughest possible neighborhoods all through america! Im as TOUGH and manly as they get, as far as survival ability, the way I carry myself, and my personal Confidence...Im one of the most Dangerous guys I know! and it doesnt help ONE IOTA! You are full or ѕhit BUB!! Next time, instead of wasting your time with bullshit sentences, just tell us to "take a shower bro", its quicker!
Yeah mate being a man isn’t being strictly about being tough there’s a lot more to it than that. I think your ideals of a man are warped. Tell me more about yourself I’ll explain what you’re doing wrong.

Siphisnis

Incels.Net Junior
conlang said:

you make some pretty good points - confidence is definitely something women look for in a possible partner, whether it's more masculine or not. that said, there are a couple points in your post which i disagree with:

- "emotional weakness"
sure, women don't want someone overly aggressive + full of anger, nor do they want someone that's constantly complaining about how much they hate their life, but expressing some emotion is, firstly, healthy, and secondly shows that you trust the woman with your emotions. you should be able to support her when she's feeling down, and she should be able to support you when you're feeling down.

- "putting yourself first"
sometimes, yes, you need to put yourself first, but, sometimes, you need to put the woman first - if you ever spend time with a woman, you'd know that putting the woman first every once in a while is seen as romantic, and thus makes her more likely to like you.
I’m on an incel forum because why not? Do you think that once you start getting laid you do nothing else but have sex? Incels extremely high value on sex and women is part of the reason they don’t get any of it.

No. Emotional weakness is bad in any sense. A major problem today is women themselves putting out information on what they want which is usually always completely false. Women barely understand what they want which is why you’ll find them saying they want a nice kind man what showers them with affection but reject that man instantly.

And no. Always put yourself first.

Siphisnis

Incels.Net Junior
lordoftheincels said:
Siphisnis said:

I’m male, mate. Learn to read.I wouldn’t take advice from women on what they want because they’re clueless.

In regards to this macho man if he was such a man he wouldn’t be on an incel forum bitching about women because he’d be man enough to care more about his life than he does chicks. A women is supposed to be an accessory to your life, a small part of it, not all of it. The bottom line is he’s posing himself as a low value male and that’s why he’s failing. I guarantee if I could watch him in action I could tell you within the first 5 minutes why he can’t get laid.

love

Femoid
Siphisnis said:
Hi guys,

I’m 23, 5’6 tall with a Jew nose and skinny. I get laid all the time.

It’s about time someone actually explained in detail why you’re all failing so miserably with women. Let me tell you it’s less to do with your looks and far more to do with how you conduct yourself. I’m not saying that being unattractive and having the right attitude is gonna get you every women, because let’s face it, they can be as shallow as us. The problem today with men getting women is mostly to do with men refusing to become men.

Women are shallow? idk you seem pretty shallower than me.

I dont think the issue is manning up.

You’re blaming women, when in reality it’s your own fault, and I know that offends and upsets you and you want to pass the blame on, but you have to take responsibility because that’s the only way you’re gonna push yourself to change. You might say that you shouldn’t have to change, and I do get where you’re coming from and I wish that was the case myself, but we are animals and we do have instincts. The role of the women is to choose you to have good offspring and it’s partially subconscious. When a women sees feminine or childish traits within you, she will immediately begin losing interest.

Yes it is partly their own fault and they dont really seem to understand that but theres more complex underlying issues under everything else. Theres alot of hurt, bullying, trust issues and thats all had long term effects on self esteem and confidence. People arent just going to be confident and full of self esteem when theyve been put down many times and are isolated and withdrawn.

How will he protect my young when he’s emotionally weak, low status, frail and weak, unsure of himself etc etc.

It’s just biology. I used to have near enough the same mentality as you guys about 7 years ago and it did me zero favours. Couldn’t get any girls to like me blah blah you know them ones. But I had to change everything. I fixed my hygiene, the way I dress, how I talk to women blah blah.

lol getting in touch with your masculinity? wtf. Enjoy hanging out with your masculine men friends. None of what your saying really makes you a man.

However you live in a time where there are SO many weak men that the standard for men has lowered. I know men who are completely repulsive, overweight and generally just garbage with no money and nothing going for themselves, but they have attractive women chasing them everywhere. And will turn down a nice guy like you even if you’re better looking. Why? Because the way he projects himself tingles then because he’s masculine.

Put it this way, when you see a female behaving like a man, aggressive, butch, a low voice, short hair cut with a face tattoo and walking around like she’s tough, is that attractive to you, or is that repulsive? Same principle for women. I know 99% of you aren’t going to see what a feminine traits you have within yourself, so let me explain what turns a women off:

Neediness.
Texting the chick all the time or begging her to spend time with you or constantly checking up on her, replying too fast etc

neediness I agree with. No one likes clingy or jealousy.

Emotional weakness.
Crying, arguing, overly caring

When I get married my future husband better be crying at the end of the isle or im walking back up it. It depends on the situation. if your getting married your allowed to cry, if someone dies your allowed to cry, if you win the lottery your allowed to cry, if something traumatic happens to you or someone else your allowed to cry, if you fail at something your allowed to cry, if you have depression your allowed to cry, if your partner had a baby your allowed to cry. There are many situation when a man can cry and its perfectly normal. I dont think being overly caring is emotional weakness its called romantic. I think low self esteem and lack of confidence is emotional weakness.

Goofiness.
Women don’t want a little boy they want a man, act like a clown with your friends, not around girls.

Thats not always true. I want someone thats going to make me laugh and smile. I dont want someone whos supper serious and no fun.

Unassertiveness.
Tell the bitch when she’s wrong but don’t mistake that for arguing. If a women tries arguing with you calmly tell her to leave and don’t contact her until she contacts you. She WILL get back to you. It’s a test.

Thats not sustainable for a long term relationship. People in relationships argue. Married people argue. Your going to have disagreements with each other and you need to be able to work them out and compromise.

Validating.
Giving tons of compliments and showering with affection will turn a girl off even if she’s your girlfriend. She’ll slowly lose interest.

There needs to be balance. Too many or often can be clingy and loose value. The compliment needs to have purpose. If your going to a formal event or dinner and shes wearing a ball gown tell her shes beautiful.

Low self esteem and lack of confidence.
You all suffer from this but you hide it. Never tell a women how you feel neither with your words or your expressions or your actions.

Thats totally false. Dont confuse them telling them they need to hide emotions. Trying to get some men to express their emotions is like trying to draw water from a rock. I wish guys I dated would tell me how they feel, what they feel, about their day, ect.

Not putting yourself first.
Never ever put a women above yourself in any circumstance.

depends on the situation.

Do not be her shoulder to cry on.
She should be trading her sexual attention for your non sexual attention.

Spilling your guts.
Don’t give everything away about yourself let a women figure you out.

Kind of. Part of the fun is getting to know each other.

Chasing.
NEVER chase a women. If she don’t reply to your text, don’t speak to her again until she replies or texts you back even if it takes weeks, don’t double text, act like you don’t care if she goes. You must appear to have options. If a women thinks that you don’t have any other options that makes you less attractive. If you appear to have a ton of options you can go from a 5 to a 10 in a women’s eyes, trust me.

Insecurity.
Boys if you got these then you have to fake it. Appear to have zero insecurities and never appear ashamed or embarrassed.

You cant fake insecurities. Most people have them. It takes alot of work to resolve. They need to start out very small and see accomplishments first. Having insecurities is normal though they all wont go away.

Non/aggression.
If you’re incapable of being physically aggressive your attraction level is significantly lowered. When you know how to handle yourself and you can walk through the rough part of town at night feeling safe within yourself, it shows all over your body, the way you walk, the way you talk and the energy you give out. Go learn how to box and dedicate your heart to it and you’ll be a different man in no time. Go and suffer for your right to breed.

I can go on forever. But these things will come as you get in touch with your inner man.

One of the biggest things is having purpose. You must find a goal/meaning and chase it above everything else. A women wants to be the centre of your world but will toss you away when she becomes it because it’s a test. Never listen to what a women says, watch what she does and never care more about her than you do about yourself.

Having purpose yes. I think school with a good education and a job is purpose, something meaningful that improves social status.

Trust me guys once you get in touch with your masculine energy you’ll stop having so many issues. Masculine energy to feminine energy is like two jigsaw pieces fitting together.

I will answer any questions.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Siphisnis said:
lordoftheincels said:
Siphisnis said:

I’m male, mate. Learn to read.I wouldn’t take advice from women on what they want because they’re clueless.

In regards to this macho man if he was such a man he wouldn’t be on an incel forum bitching about women because he’d be man enough to care more about his life than he does chicks. A women is supposed to be an accessory to your life, a small part of it, not all of it. The bottom line is he’s posing himself as a low value male and that’s why he’s failing. I guarantee if I could watch him in action I could tell you within the first 5 minutes why he can’t get laid.
Lusting for chicks is masculine. Asexual is low T. As for macho ogres who do full contact sports, sorry I'm not gonna cater to women who like ogres. If society wants to go back to the stone ages, I'm not gonna cater to the idiocy. Women can watch retarded memes on their phone all day and listen to rap music. I'm not going to participate. If women don't want to fuck Richard Dawkins, and would rather fuck an ogre, I'm not going to emulate an ogre to cater to idiots. I don't want brain damage at age 30 from doing stupid macho stuff like this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL_wN-mzUgc

I play videogames that have violence, if that isn't enough masculine energy for women then I give up. FYI I see pacifist far leftist-cucks getting laid more than I do.

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
Ouch! Those guys are TRUE MASOCHISTS!! Better them then ME!! I taught myself how to LONGBOARD after 40, which was crazy enough thank you!

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
lordoftheincels said:
Lordgoro said:
Ouch! Those guys are TRUE MASOCHISTS!! Better them then ME!! I taught myself how to LONGBOARD after 40, which was crazy enough thank you!
Did you get the PM I sent you or no?
Last pm I got was about car rides? And a video of a driving game..