"Help" comes from self discipline and mental toughness.

Tupolev

Спецназ
If you're waiting for a psychiatrist, psychologist, or therapist to fix you, I've got some bad news for you. You're going to be waiting until they drop your casket.

I have schizoaffective disorder, O.C.D, social anxiety, and depression. I've received every kind of "treatment plan" there is...and it was all completely worthless. The only thing i find that helps is having a strong sense of self discipline and mental toughness. Sure i take medication, and sometimes it helps to calm me down or lift my mood a little bit. But make no mistake, any progress I've made, it came from instilling a strict sense of self discipline and mental toughness within myself.

It occurred to me recently that my battle is an internal one. And to survive a battle, one must view themselves as a soldier in a battle. A soldier is taught discipline and mental toughness for good reason. For it's needed in battle. I hope this makes sense to you the reader. If it doesn't it's probably because i didn't formulate my thoughts good enough, but i did my best.
 

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
The mental "sciences" are NOT exact science! They are shooting in a semi-dark room, and sometimes get it right, but they miss far more then they hit!! They are worthless! I learned this as a teen.. They are like meteorologists, they dont know ѕhit!! They can only guess with probabilities, nothing else!
 

Cryptoknight

Incels.Net Master
I believe that you are both correct and incorrect. We are weak feeble animals compared to the rest of the animal kingdom. We have a higher state of consciousness and can be broken quite easily and repetitively. The war is never over for us and the only break on offer is a concrete room with someone else who is generally in worse shape than you. Think about it, the world has always been fucked and always will be.
 

GeraltOfRivia

Incels.Net Master
If you're waiting for a psychiatrist, psychologist, or therapist to fix you, I've got some bad news for you. You're going to be waiting until they drop your casket.

I have schizoaffective disorder, O.C.D, social anxiety, and depression. I've received every kind of "treatment plan" there is...and it was all completely worthless. The only thing i find that helps is having a strong sense of self discipline and mental toughness. Sure i take medication, and sometimes it helps to calm me down or lift my mood a little bit. But make no mistake, any progress I've made, it came from instilling a strict sense of self discipline and mental toughness within myself.

It occurred to me recently that my battle is an internal one. And to survive a battle, one must view themselves as a soldier in a battle. A soldier is taught discipline and mental toughness for good reason. For it's needed in battle. I hope this makes sense to you the reader. If it doesn't it's probably because i didn't formulate my thoughts good enough, but i did my best.
This. Well done dude, glad you got to that conclusion. I totally agree with you, in order to survive in this world you must be mentally tough and disciplined. And whining everyday about life and society and how bad it is won't help you at all. Which is why we must all toughen up, take up arms and face our inner demons, defeat them and become victorious against them.
I am so glad you got to that conclusion brocel. Good luck with your mental training.
 

rev van mev

Chilling.
Anesthetic said:
If you're waiting for a psychiatrist, psychologist, or therapist to fix you, I've got some bad news for you. You're going to be waiting until they drop your casket.

I have schizoaffective disorder, O.C.D, social anxiety, and depression. I've received every kind of "treatment plan" there is...and it was all completely worthless. The only thing i find that helps is having a strong sense of self discipline and mental toughness. Sure i take medication, and sometimes it helps to calm me down or lift my mood a little bit. But make no mistake, any progress I've made, it came from instilling a strict sense of self discipline and mental toughness within myself.

It occurred to me recently that my battle is an internal one. And to survive a battle, one must view themselves as a soldier in a battle. A soldier is taught discipline and mental toughness for good reason. For it's needed in battle. I hope this makes sense to you the reader. If it doesn't it's probably because i didn't formulate my thoughts good enough, but i did my best.
This. Well done dude, glad you got to that conclusion. I totally agree with you, in order to survive in this world you must be mentally tough and disciplined. And whining everyday about life and society and how bad it is won't help you at all. Which is why we must all toughen up, take up arms and face our inner demons, defeat them and become victorious against them.
I am so glad you got to that conclusion brocel. Good luck with your mental training.
Good luck doing all that ѕhit, i got the same fuсking disease and all i can say for it is you're royally fucked if you have it if you ain't fucked by something else.
 

Tupolev

Спецназ
GeraltOfRivia said:
Anesthetic said:
If you're waiting for a psychiatrist, psychologist, or therapist to fix you, I've got some bad news for you. You're going to be waiting until they drop your casket.

I have schizoaffective disorder, O.C.D, social anxiety, and depression. I've received every kind of "treatment plan" there is...and it was all completely worthless. The only thing i find that helps is having a strong sense of self discipline and mental toughness. Sure i take medication, and sometimes it helps to calm me down or lift my mood a little bit. But make no mistake, any progress I've made, it came from instilling a strict sense of self discipline and mental toughness within myself.

It occurred to me recently that my battle is an internal one. And to survive a battle, one must view themselves as a soldier in a battle. A soldier is taught discipline and mental toughness for good reason. For it's needed in battle. I hope this makes sense to you the reader. If it doesn't it's probably because i didn't formulate my thoughts good enough, but i did my best.
This. Well done dude, glad you got to that conclusion. I totally agree with you, in order to survive in this world you must be mentally tough and disciplined. And whining everyday about life and society and how bad it is won't help you at all. Which is why we must all toughen up, take up arms and face our inner demons, defeat them and become victorious against them.
I am so glad you got to that conclusion brocel. Good luck with your mental training.
Good luck doing all that ѕhit, i got the same fuсking disease and all i can say for it is you're royally fucked if you have it if you ain't fucked by something else.
It's a never ending war for sure.
 

Tupolev

Спецназ
Ah, let's man up! The world doesn't revolve around us, us Incels are worthless. We shan't complain, we can only accept the spoon that feeds us, that is Shlomo and his toxins.
Yeah the point to my original post was to basically let people know that the "mental health system" is garbage, and you have to rely on your own best judgement due to that fact. I don't buy into the "man up" nonsense lol.
 

JustAWittyCel

Reality will hit you like a ton of bricks

Hidden

Insanity Pilled
Anesthetic said:
JustAWittyCel said:
All my bubs need to fish more, they certainly would let go of the sad moodness at least for a while...
Can you explain the fish meme to me. I still don't get it.
Probably should ask @Swo2016 or @Hidden , I don't know much on it either
Fish maxxxxing is a theory made by @Swo2016 & @Kurdey, they think (sarcastically) catching a big fish may get you some status and a roastie gf one day.

Discussion about fishing is used for making fun of stuff like (Just hit the gym bro).
It's also used for trolling around NPCs who come here and change their shitty topic to something better.

The reality is, we all have accepted it's over for sub 7/8 males. The fish pill is just another cope to cover it up with fun like
the honk pill.

1587089817329.png
 

Tupolev

Спецназ
JustAWittyCel said:
Anesthetic said:
Can you explain the fish meme to me. I still don't get it.
Probably should ask @Swo2016 or @Hidden , I don't know much on it either
Fish maxxxxing is a theory made by @Swo2016 & @Kurdey, they think (sarcastically) catching a big fish may get you some status and a roastie gf one day.

Discussion about fishing is used for making fun of stuff like (Just hit the gym bro).
It's also used for trolling around NPCs who come here and change their shitty topic to something better.

The reality is, we all have accepted it's over for sub 7/8 males. The fish pill is just another cope to cover it up with fun like
the honk pill.

View attachment 22135
Well in that case, hand me my fishing pole! Thanks for the explanation bro.
 

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
If you're waiting for a psychiatrist, psychologist, or therapist to fix you, I've got some bad news for you. You're going to be waiting until they drop your casket.

I have schizoaffective disorder, O.C.D, social anxiety, and depression. I've received every kind of "treatment plan" there is...and it was all completely worthless. The only thing i find that helps is having a strong sense of self discipline and mental toughness. Sure i take medication, and sometimes it helps to calm me down or lift my mood a little bit. But make no mistake, any progress I've made, it came from instilling a strict sense of self discipline and mental toughness within myself.

It occurred to me recently that my battle is an internal one. And to survive a battle, one must view themselves as a soldier in a battle. A soldier is taught discipline and mental toughness for good reason. For it's needed in battle. I hope this makes sense to you the reader. If it doesn't it's probably because i didn't formulate my thoughts good enough, but i did my best.
REMEMBER stuff like this was considered "treatment" even 100 years ago!! this is the ORIGIN of the so-called mental experts of today!! TWISTED!
 

fish2016

Incels.Net Master
JustAWittyCel said:
Anesthetic said:
Can you explain the fish meme to me. I still don't get it.
Probably should ask @Swo2016 or @Hidden , I don't know much on it either
Fish maxxxxing is a theory made by @Swo2016 & @Kurdey, they think (sarcastically) catching a big fish may get you some status and a roastie gf one day.

Discussion about fishing is used for making fun of stuff like (Just hit the gym bro).
It's also used for trolling around NPCs who come here and change their shitty topic to something better.

The reality is, we all have accepted it's over for sub 7/8 males. The fish pill is just another cope to cover it up with fun like
the honk pill.

View attachment 22135
I actually have to give a lot of credit to @Oogabooga too
 
Top