Hello

Alyssarr9fox

Incels.Net Junior
To be honest I don't really know what to start with. I guess I should just say hi I'm Alyssa. I'm not an incel but that is probably very obvious. I'm actually pretty nervous right now because I still don't know what to say haha. Everyone seems really nice here and shares stories that touch me mentally. I'm sorry I'm just trying not to mess my wordings up. I just hope that you know nobody is offended in any sort of way. Haha here I go again. I apologize. Maybe I shouldn't post this. I just hope I don't get banned. I just wanted to say hi and say my hellos even though I already said that. Eee sorry I'm nervous XD. Okay okay I'll post this. Here goes nothing.

love

Femoid
Alyssarr9fox said:
To be honest I don't really know what to start with. I guess I should just say hi I'm Alyssa. I'm not an incel but that is probably very obvious. I'm actually pretty nervous right now because I still don't know what to say haha. Everyone seems really nice here and shares stories that touch me mentally. I'm sorry I'm just trying not to mess my wordings up. I just hope that you know nobody is offended in any sort of way. Haha here I go again. I apologize. Maybe I shouldn't post this. I just hope I don't get banned. I just wanted to say hi and say my hellos even though I already said that. Eee sorry I'm nervous XD. Okay okay I'll post this. Here goes nothing.
The true personality colours come out after awhile. I thought the same too a month ago. How can they possibly be single when they seem so nice and kind. Yeah well wait till they start calling you a “toxic bitch” and telling you they hate you when they don’t even know you.

Alyssarr9fox

Incels.Net Junior
Well in the end it doesn't matter because everyone is equal and has a right. Even if you feel like you don't matter in the world, you do. Doesn't matter if you're rude, poor, rich, etc. What makes you.. You. That is what it counts. It doesn't matter if you're short, tall, fat, skinny, ugly, or pretty. We're all human beings. Sadly there are cruel people out there who love calling others trash and stuff and that's simply not cool, because people are rotting in the inside and the mean people saying stuff to them is just making them feel worse. In the end, we're all human beings. :)

KingJacob

Incels.Net Junior
love said:
Alyssarr9fox said:
The true personality colours come out after awhile. I thought the same too a month ago. How can they possibly be single when they seem so nice and kind. Yeah well wait till they start calling you a “toxic bitch” and telling you they hate you when they don’t even know you.
My general rule of thumb is that most people on here, excluding me, are probably 50 year old pedophiles or hackers. So you are most likely men pretending to be women. No intelligent woman would comment on this site.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
love said:
Alyssarr9fox said:
Have you ever considered, maybe you are a toxic bitch?
Alyssarr9fox said:
Well in the end it doesn't matter because everyone is equal and has a right. Even if you feel like you don't matter in the world, you do. Doesn't matter if you're rude, poor, rich, etc. What makes you.. You. That is what it counts. It doesn't matter if you're short, tall, fat, skinny, ugly, or pretty. We're all human beings. Sadly there are cruel people out there who love calling others trash and stuff and that's simply not cool, because people are rotting in the inside and the mean people saying stuff to them is just making them feel worse. In the end, we're all human beings. :)
Some of us, more human than others.

love

Femoid
lordoftheincels said:
love said:
Alyssarr9fox said:
Have you ever considered, maybe you are a toxic bitch?
Alyssarr9fox said:
Some of us, more human than others.
I’m not a bitch. I’ve been nice to you and don’t deserve your hateful words. You can think whatever you want to make yourself feel better about attacking me.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
love said:
I’m not a bitch. I’ve been nice to you and don’t deserve your hateful words. You can think whatever you want to make yourself feel better about attacking me.
The facts are the facts. Mind-games don't work on me. You can discuss your so-called innocence in the Monster High thread. I refused to be dragged down into these murky waters. Shadows tend to scurry when shown in the light.

love

Femoid
lordoftheincels said:
love said:
The facts are the facts. Mind-games don't work on me. You can discuss your so-called innocence in the Monster High thread. I refused to be dragged down into these murky waters. Shadows tend to scurry when shown in the light.
You know that I can’t because it’s in the “incel lounge”. Talk your shit. I hope you feel better taking me down.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
love said:
lordoftheincels said:
love said:
You know that I can’t because it’s in the “incel lounge”. Talk your ѕhit. I hope you feel better taking me down.
Surely you have a sockpuppet that can post there? I'll repost it here if it's more convenient for you. All about catering to female needs of course.

love

Femoid
lordoftheincels said:
love said:
lordoftheincels said:
You know that I can’t because it’s in the “incel lounge”. Talk your ѕhit. I hope you feel better taking me down.
Surely you have a sockpuppet that can post there? I'll repost it here if it's more convenient for you. All about catering to female needs of course.
[/

I don’t.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
love said:
lordoftheincels said:
love said:
[/

I don’t.
You told me in a PM you have "tentacles" all over this site. So if not sockpuppets, then an army of goons to say your bidding.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
love said:
lordoftheincels said:
love said:
Wow you think I actually enjoy dealing with your toxic female bs. Talk about insane views.

love

Femoid
lordoftheincels said:
love said:
lordoftheincels said:
[/

I don’t.
You told me in a PM you have "tentacles" all over this site. So if not sockpuppets, then an army of goons to say your bidding.
No they were banned. I’m not wasting my time making another one. There’s no point, I only made more to talk to you because you didn’t have my contact info.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
love said:
lordoftheincels said:
No they were banned. I’m not wasting my time making another one. There’s no point, I only made more to talk to you because you didn’t have my contact info.
Nice try to try and make me feel guilty, demon. Woe is me I failed your stupid shit-tests and wasn't a cuck.

love

Femoid
lordoftheincels said:
love said:
lordoftheincels said:
Nice try to try and make me feel guilty, demon. Woe is me I failed your stupid shit-tests and wasn't a cuck.
No you were an asshole.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
love said:
lordoftheincels said:
love said:
No you were an asshole.
Crazy-making narcissist behavoir. You were the one driving me crazy. I didn't start calling you names till the 20th toxic PM you sent me. I'm not the kind of person that spontaneously gets mad out of the blue. Keep pretending your an innocent disney princess.

love

Femoid
lordoftheincels said:
love said:
lordoftheincels said:
No you were an asshole.
Crazy-making narcissist behavoir. You were the one driving me crazy. I didn't start calling you names till the 20th toxic PM you sent me. I'm not the kind of person that spontaneously gets mad out of the blue. Keep pretending your an innocent disney princess.
Maybe you need anger management. I was clarifying what you said and you blew up, it was also much less than 20 more like the 5th ish I don’t claim to be a Disney princess.