Hello, Incel from Muslim background here !

SmooTQ

Incels.Net Junior
Hi, My name is Mohamed, from Morocco ... I am 30 years old virgin, programmer for a living. It seems to me like my situation is very difficult for two main reasons :

1- I have High Functioning Autism which makes it very difficult for me maintain eye-contact, show emotions and flirt like normal people do (I don't even understand jokes) . I get rejected from the first date. And my parents seem to not understand this, and always keep reminding me that I should get married.

2- Second, and worse : Even if a girl is okay with my lack of social skills (I look very cold on emotions), I usually tell her that I am an atheist, I cannot pretend to be religious, and you know : Muslim girls are not allowed to marry non-muslims.

I never considered suіcіde, I went through chronic anxiety and depression (especially in 2015 when I non-religious girl I finally found like a needle in haystack, rejected me from first date because, I quote her, "I rejected you because you are weak"). And this word "weak" feels like hell when I girl says that you are "weak", I nearly went insane, she was not even close, she said that on facebook, right after our direct meeting).

So, I spent the next 2 years seeing therapists and trying to figure out what to do about being an autistic person, No friends, no travels, no girlfriend, nothing.. Just me and my computer.

Finally, in 2017, I decided to study philosophy and distract myself learning about science, logic, philosophy and improving my programming skills. And I found a way to live my life : I adopted stoicism and taoism ... so I stopped caring for a while.

But again, I will turn 31 in 4 months, and I started again to worry about how to find a woman who can accept me for who I am. How do you guys deal with such issues ?!

GameDevCel

Heros in æternum vive:
I never considered suіcіde, I went through chronic anxiety and depression (especially in 2015 when I non-religious girl I finally found like a needle in haystack, rejected me from first date because, I quote her, "I rejected you because you are weak"). And this word "weak" feels like hell when I girl says that you are "weak", I nearly went insane, she was not even close, she said that on facebook, right after our direct meeting).
maybe you can try to hi the gym, if that is the issue

2- Second, and worse : Even if a girl is okay with my lack of social skills (I look very cold on emotions), I usually tell her that I am an atheist, I cannot pretend to be religious, and you know : Muslim girls are not allowed to marry non-muslims.
oh, shit you are fucked

SmooTQ

Incels.Net Junior
SmooTQ said:

SmooTQ said:
oh, ѕhit you are fucked

Yes I am , the first rejection was back in 2005, the last rejection about 2 months ago.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Then go to mosque and bear the tedious religious tediums then. Its either atheist and alone, religious tediums, or moving to another country. And Islam gives less ptsd than most churches so its more bearable to listen to.

GameDevCel

Heros in æternum vive:
Then go to mosque and bear the tedious religious tediums then. Its either atheist and alone, religious tediums, or moving to another country. And Islam gives less ptsd than most churches so its more bearable to listen to.
i think most people aren't found of arabs nowdays

SmooTQ

Incels.Net Junior
You are a Mentalcel I think.
Cope and treat your problems one by one, then arrange marrige maxxx.
It seems that the second problem is the worse : I know a few non-religious girls but either they already rejected me, or they are not suitable ... Most of them are rebellious communists, atheists who spend their time smoking and cursing the government, and keep reminding others about how their body is their's show their boobs.

I am not against them, but that makes me sexually disinterested .

It is very rare to find a non-religious or secularist girl who is kind,romantic, shy and suitable (I am a nice guy, and I can't deal with those rebellious women), I mean here in Morocco .

So, yes , my chances are very low .

Last edited:

SmooTQ

Incels.Net Junior
I can pretend to be a Muslim without doing my prayer , although I cannot go without fasting Ramadan (Fasting Ramadan is more important than daily prayer in Morocco). I can even find a Muslim woman who does not pray at all.

That's not the problem.

My problem is that I cannot pretend like I am someone I am not. If my "future" wife knows that I am an atheist, she would not accept that, and I do not want to marry her if she does not know about me.

I can re-convert back to islam, but then I would be a Munafiq ( Hypocrite) , which is worse than a Kafir (infidel), according to Islam.

For a woman to be allowed to marry a man, he must be a Muslim (and believe in Islam), but I don't.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
I can pretend to be a Muslim without doing my prayer , although I cannot go without fasting Ramadan (Fasting Ramadan is more important than daily prayer in Morocco). I can even find a Muslim woman who does not pray at all.

That's not the problem.

My problem is that I cannot pretend like I am someone I am not. If my "future" wife knows that I am an atheist, she would not accept that, and I do not want to marry her if she does not know about me.

I can re-convert back to islam, but then I would be a Munafiq ( Hypocrite) , which is worse than a Kafir (infidel), according to Islam.

For a woman to be allowed to marry a man, he must be a Muslim (and believe in Islam), but I don't.
Sounds to me your best option is just moving to some other country.

SmooTQ

Incels.Net Junior
SmooTQ said:

That's not the problem.

Yes, that's an option ... but (I hate this "but") :

I don't travel much, and I am very lazy when it comes to stuff like travel, going out ... Even basic tasks like shopping or buying clothes are very uncomfortable : Choosing from too many items is difficult. And I hate travel simply because being in a different place makes me feel lost, I stick to where I live.

Shower, I hate it .. I shower/bath four times a week and it feels like hell on my body : Water is very uncomfortable .

What about driving?

I learned how to ride a bicycle when I turned 14 ... I have a driving license (That I got through sweat and blood) but I can't manage to drive a car without an accident, my physical skills are very low, just like my social skills. I am good looking, but my gait is abnormal.

It's very difficult to get rid of these feelings, autism is very complicated ... I can't dance, I can't cheer, I can't show emotions, I can't have friends without being mocked, I traveled 3-4 times to other cities and spent the whole trip in the hotel on my computer without enjoying the city, I don't understand jokes, I can't get along with strangers except online.

No, I can't live alone without parents, I can't rely on myself ... I already tried, I can't enjoy what others apparently enjoy doing.

crippledman.287

Incels.Net Master
Hi, My name is Mohamed, from Morocco ... I am 30 years old virgin, programmer for a living. It seems to me like my situation is very difficult for two main reasons :

1- I have High Functioning Autism which makes it very difficult for me maintain eye-contact, show emotions and flirt like normal people do (I don't even understand jokes) . I get rejected from the first date. And my parents seem to not understand this, and always keep reminding me that I should get married.

So, I spent the next 2 years seeing therapists and trying to figure out what to do about being an autistic person, No friends, no travels, no girlfriend, nothing.. Just me and my computer.

Finally, in 2017, I decided to study philosophy and distract myself learning about science, logic, philosophy and improving my programming skills. And I found a way to live my life : I adopted stoicism and taoism ... so I stopped caring for a while.

But again, I will turn 31 in 4 months, and I started again to worry about how to find a woman who can accept me for who I am. How do you guys deal with such issues ?!
welcome bro.. sorry to hear.. we all have some or other form of same experience.. Just stick around here.. read think, act to improve your life. you will succeed and be happy as long you cut yourself 100% from foids. Don't try to get them, or don't try date them.. But that is just my advice.. Most people here will have similar advice but some may not. Just see what is good for you ...

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
lordoftheincels said:
SmooTQ said:

That's not the problem.

I don't travel much, and I am very lazy when it comes to stuff like travel, going out ... Even basic tasks like shopping or buying clothes are very uncomfortable : Choosing from too many items is difficult. And I hate travel simply because being in a different place makes me feel lost, I stick to where I live.

Shower, I hate it .. I shower/bath four times a week and it feels like hell on my body : Water is very uncomfortable .

What about driving?

I learned how to ride a bicycle when I turned 14 ... I have a driving license (That I got through sweat and blood) but I can't manage to drive a car without an accident, my physical skills are very low, just like my social skills. I am good looking, but my gait is abnormal.

It's very difficult to get rid of these feelings, autism is very complicated ... I can't dance, I can't cheer, I can't show emotions, I can't have friends without being mocked, I traveled 3-4 times to other cities and spent the whole trip in the hotel on my computer without enjoying the city, I don't understand jokes, I can't get along with strangers except online.

No, I can't live alone without parents, I can't rely on myself ... I already tried, I can't enjoy what others apparently enjoy doing.
Sounds like your T is too high, in addition they put harsh chemicals in the water these days. I think if you act more macho it will lower your T, I think your t is built up from failure to have a masculine expression, having to obey religion is anti-male and something more fitting for slaves, you feel afraid to express your inner masculinity so your T builds up and you become increasingly animus dominated and anti-social.

crippledman.287

Incels.Net Master
SmooTQ said:
lordoftheincels said:

What about driving?

Sounds like your T is too high, in addition they put harsh chemicals in the water these days. I think if you act more macho it will lower your T, I think your t is built up from failure to have a masculine expression, having to obey religion is anti-male and something more fitting for slaves, you feel afraid to express your inner masculinity so your T builds up and you become increasingly animus dominated and anti-social.
@lordoftheincels high IQ comment

hey OP have you seen Joker? go see that movie.. if not done yet..if don already see it again. It will give you an excuse to go out of your home..

SmooTQ

Incels.Net Junior
lordoftheincels said:
i think most people aren't found of arabs nowdays

Yes, this is a stereotype about Arabs. But they are not as bad as they look like.

Personally, I am not an Arab, I am an Amazigh (most commonly known as Berber, my native language is Tamazight, and only learned Arabic when I was 6 -7 years old, along with french), and I am from Moroccan Jewish origins .. But you know, jewish families are integrated in muslim societies and become officially Muslims.

SmooTQ

Incels.Net Junior
SmooTQ said:

welcome bro.. sorry to hear.. we all have some or other form of same experience.. Just stick around here.. read think, act to improve your life. you will succeed and be happy as long you cut yourself 100% from foids. Don't try to get them, or don't try date them.. But that is just my advice.. Most people here will have similar advice but some may not. Just see what is good for you ...

I see, thank you !

I am afraid although I always try, I always look like I don't care that much, my facial expressions are just very serious as if the world will be fucked soon. (It already is, unfortunately).

SmooTQ

Incels.Net Junior
SmooTQ said:
lordoftheincels said:

What about driving?

Yes, I know what you mean, and I agree ... Autism makes you very fragile, that is : You notice most of stimuli from the external world, which makes it very difficult to ignore unimportant details, and makes your behavior look very awkward around people. And, (now I am speaking about myself), you do not want to look awkward, at the same time, you do not want to look cold and apathetic, which makes you feel this urge to fake a naive smile and please others.

Then, you figure out how stupid it was, and spend the next 2 weeks in your shell. Then, you decide that this is over and that you have to show up, you turn on your cell phone and be available again for people to see you, just to show them that you are still fighting, then something bad happens, and you go back to your shell again.

It is always like this, again and again and again.... hard to imagine how can I possibly change.

SmooTQ

Incels.Net Junior
lordoftheincels said:
SmooTQ said:

What about driving?

@lordoftheincels high IQ comment

hey OP have you seen Joker? go see that movie.. if not done yet..if don already see it again. It will give you an excuse to go out of your home..

What a coincidence, I just saw its trailer about a couple days ago, I will watch it of course. I am a nihilist myself and I heard that this film is full of ideas about meaning.

SmooTQ

Incels.Net Junior
@GameDevCel ... No she meant mental weakness, not physical weakness.

I am slim but this is not the problem, This is what happened :

I was dating her (first date), and she showed me an article she wrote in French about "abortion". And because I am a know-it-all who looks cold and devoid of emotions, I wanted to show interest and please her (because other girls rejected me because of a lack of facial expressions).

So, I said (and this is my sin) "Wooow ! Your french is even better than mine". Simply because I was talking and bragging all the time about how my Chinese is great (because I learned Chinese along with 2 other languages) ...

I was talking all the time about languages because I wanted to fill the conversation with something I know.

Then I figured out that this is a mistake and that I should let her talk about herself. So, I stopped talking. So she showed me this boring article about abortion.

And to impress her, I said that her french is even better than mine.

Then, she ended our date, and latter told me online that I should not compare myself to others, and that this is a sign of weakness .. and blablabla.

I tried to explain, but this made it worse .. I told her that : "Well, I don't care about your french and..." , I can't even state what I told her, my words where offensive and cold enough for her to block me forever.

So, this made me go insane for 2 years .... "Weak?" , this is an offensive word, it's even worse in french "Faaaaaible" . I felt offended.

Ih8luv

Incels.Net Master
First thread on this forum I didn't read a single post, just scrolled to the end and I still got brain cancer from it.

GameDevCel

Heros in æternum vive:
GameDevCel said:
@GameDevCel ... No she meant mental weakness, not physical weakness.

I am slim but this is not the problem, This is what happened :

I was dating her (first date), and she showed me an article she wrote in French about "abortion". And because I am a know-it-all who looks cold and devoid of emotions, I wanted to show interest and please her (because other girls rejected me because of a lack of facial expressions).

So, I said (and this is my sin) "Wooow ! Your french is even better than mine". Simply because I was talking and bragging all the time about how my Chinese is great (because I learned Chinese along with 2 other languages) ...

I was talking all the time about languages because I wanted to fill the conversation with something I know.

Then I figured out that this is a mistake and that I should let her talk about herself. So, I stopped talking. So she showed me this boring article about abortion.

And to impress her, I said that her french is even better than mine.

Then, she ended our date, and latter told me online that I should not compare myself to others, and that this is a sign of weakness .. and blablabla.

I tried to explain, but this made it worse .. I told her that : "Well, I don't care about your french and..." , I can't even state what I told her, my words where offensive and cold enough for her to block me forever.

So, this made me go insane for 2 years .... "Weak?" , this is an offensive word, it's even worse in french "Faaaaaible" . I felt offended.
foids are like that, if you are sub chad, they will get angry at you for no reason