Hello, im new here, i would like to introduce myself, i am a 25 years old Mentalcel and recluse from Eastern Europe

Mental_Artie

Incels.Net Junior
Hello, im new here, i would like to introduce myself, i am a 25 years old Mentalcel and recluse from Eastern Europe,
i experienced bullying in my school years,
dropped out of school at an very early age, was homeschooled since then,
since age 13 to 19 i was laying down and rotting in depression, playing videogames,
i lost all contact with the outer world, and with my peers, developed social anxiety/phobia and agoraphobia/paranoia etc.
At age 20 i went to college where i got alot of attention from girls,
but i didnt knew how to interact with them because of my lack of social skills,
i dropped out of college because of low grades, and went back to rot in my loneliness, im searching for a job now, even though i have no education,
im also doing attempts at sports, lifting weights in my room,
and i try to pickup girls on the internet, no results yet.
So yeah, this is my story.
ps. i own a youtube blog where i film videos about my life,
my subscribers are my only friends.

chadinprogress

Incels.Net Novice
Join Military or leave country or learn a trade electrician carpentry etc etc at college no point finding a job because chances are the job you will get is a shit minimum wage one

chadinprogress

Incels.Net Novice
Forget about women/girls big mistake of many incels is focusing on that too much sort your life out first make sure you have money hobbies house car and a routine then you can think about girls if it doesn't happen then you really are incel because it doesn't sound like your truecel like you said a mentalcel if girls insterested that means your a mentalcel

Dionysos

Incels.Net Master
Hello, im new here, i would like to introduce myself, i am a 25 years old Mentalcel and recluse from Eastern Europe,
i experienced bullying in my school years,
dropped out of school at an very early age, was homeschooled since then,
since age 13 to 19 i was laying down and rotting in depression, playing videogames,
i lost all contact with the outer world, and with my peers, developed social anxiety/phobia and agoraphobia/paranoia etc.
At age 20 i went to college where i got alot of attention from girls,
but i didnt knew how to interact with them because of my lack of social skills,
i dropped out of college because of low grades, and went back to rot in my loneliness, im searching for a job now, even though i have no education,
im also doing attempts at sports, lifting weights in my room,
and i try to pickup girls on the internet, no results yet.
So yeah, this is my story.
ps. i own a youtube blog where i film videos about my life,
my subscribers are my only friends.
Shouldn’t you at the very least be Redpill?

wizardcel

Brazilian sexual marxist and anti aoc advocate
Welcome. I've noticed a lot of incels from Eastern Europe lately.

Saint Mentalcel

Inspiring the Weak and Defenseless like C-S-H
Wait, what the fuck is this? This doesn't seem right. You went to the hellhole known as college and a lot of the foids actually paid attention to you? Smells like a Chad trying to LARP to me...