Height pill = cope and BS. Except for sub 5'5" cels.

NuclearRedfield

24. England, UK.
To the guys out there that believe height is really important to women. I hate to break it to you, it is not. Everywhere I go, I see 5'6" to 5'8" guys with average faces and above with women. If height was so important they would be the singles ones not me. I am 6'3" by the way, 6'5" in shoes. The only advantage it gives me is with other men interaction wise. I receive more respect and at work I am taken more seriously, I work around only men. I haven't had a comment on my height in many years. Once a week I encounter a man of similar height. I was stopped the other day by this 25 yo drunk guy. He called me a cool dude and that I walk with swag. And wanted to know how I walk the way I do. My face is a 4/10 and sometimes women cross the street when I walk towards them. They find my height threatening. I saw an article a while back that claimed women think 6'3" is too tall and that 6'0" was the ideal height. I would definitely agree. Take a look at this comment I attached bellow. A short guy claims he is slaying women left, right and centre. And currently has two girlfriend. BUT, if you are bellow 5'5". You have officially entered truceldom. Some women do dig tall men but they are not common. Universally, FACE rules.

Attachments

Unitxero

Incels.Net Regular
To the guys out there that believe height is really important to women. I hate to break it to you, it is not. Everywhere I go, I see 5'6" to 5'8" guys with average faces and above with women. If height was so important they would be the singles ones not me. I am 6'3" by the way, 6'5" in shoes. The only advantage it gives me is with other men interaction wise. I receive more respect and at work I am taken more seriously, I work around only men. I haven't had a comment on my height in many years. Once a week I encounter a man of similar height. I was stopped the other day by this 25 yo drunk guy. He called me a cool dude and that I walk with swag. And wanted to know how I walk the way I do. My face is a 4/10 and sometimes women cross the street when I walk towards them. They find my height threatening. I saw an article a while back that claimed women think 6'3" is too tall and that 6'0" was the ideal height. I would definitely agree. Take a look at this comment I attached bellow. A short guy claims he is slaying women left, right and centre. And currently has two girlfriend. BUT, if you are bellow 5'5". You have officially entered truceldom. Some women do dig tall men but they are not common. Universally, FACE rules.

raсe also plays a part of it. I do see Latin guys under 5'8" with foids all the time. For the most part Latin people within their own communities stick to themselves. Example Colombians will stick to Colombians, Mexican with Mexicans, etc, etc. They rarely date outside there circle among Latin communities, for example you will rarely see Colombians date a Mexican. If they do date out, long and behold yes it would be a jbw with money and potential green card.

I rather be a tallcel, at least you get some type of respect from men and women. And I rather have a dumb foid fear me when they're walking towards me. Even when I move to the side, they still find a way to hog up all the sidewalk. I also probably could avoid fights or I give them a serious beat down.

Angryethnic90

Incels.Net Regular
Water is fuсking wet. Having a good height is meaningless to most women if you don't have an attractive face to go with it. Foids are hypergamous and picky as fuck as they want a man to be perfect in every physical department.

Last edited:

Uncommon

Incels.Net Master
you trucels go your whole life without any interest at all from women.
And the most ironic part, its the fact the feminazis, the lgbt, the black lives matter and the jews always claim to be "oppressed"...yet they the have the support of like 90% of the USA and Europe...

We the truecels are the real oppressed ones: nobody support us and the society sees us as "freaks" because we are ugly and poor...

NuclearRedfield

24. England, UK.
[
Water is fuсking wet. Having a good height is meaningless to most women if you don't have an attractive face to go with it. Foids are hypergamous and picky as fuck as they want a man to be perfect in every physical department.

If hypergamy was 100% at play in terms of genetics. I would be getting women every now and then because I height mog 99.9% of men where I live. Many surveys and this one dating websites statistics show that a height over 6'2" is too tall. One dating app claims that women swipped most on 5'8". A survey I read a day or so ago, claims that 6'3" is too tall and 5'11" was the ideal height. In Russia, the Russian women's ideal height for a man is 5'10" to 6'1". At the end of the day. 5'8" to 6'1" is the ideal height range. Women simply do not value height like the BlackPill claims. Most incel Youtube content creators like FaceAndLMS ect. Are 6'3". The height pill is complete cope. It's only valid in the sense that if you are bellow 5'5" you're [email protected] Other than that it's cope.

Last edited:

Uncommon

Incels.Net Master
Femoids(easy modes) have the support of feminazis.

Black raсe men and womwn have the support of black lives matter.

Homosexuals, lesbians and transexuals have the support of the LGBT.

The feminazis, the black lives matter and the LGBT have the support of the jews(the ones who rule the USA and Europe).

But us the ugly men/poor men have nothing...nobody support us...

Unitxero

Incels.Net Regular

The feminazis, the black lives matter and the LGBT have the support of the jews(the ones who rule the USA and Europe).

These morons are beyond privileged. They are more privileged than they ever been. These idiots need to go outside the USA to see real struggle and oppressed.

Uncommon

Incels.Net Master

Thats the ironic part: the feminazis, the lgbt and the black lives matter are the privileged ones in the society and have the support of like 90% of the USA and Europe, yet they go to the streets to do riots while screaming "we are oppressed"....

While us the incels are the real oppressed ones in the society, yet nobody supports us...and not only that: the society hates us because we are ugly and poor...

NuclearRedfield

24. England, UK.
Unitxero said:

Thats the ironic part: the feminazis, the lgbt and the black lives matter are the privileged ones in the society and have the support of like 90% of the USA and Europe, yet they go to the streets to do riots while screaming "we are oppressed"....

While us the incels are the real oppressed ones in the society, yet nobody supports us...and not only that: the society hates us because we are ugly and poor...
The useful idiots I.E, the BLM protestors. Are being used to advance communism. It's going to get so bad in the coming years. In the end, all those jogger loving BLM white wh*res will get their throats cut in the coming purge. ( In minecraft of course)